NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohio Bill Says Doctors Must Reimplant Ectopic Pregnancy or Be Jailed for ‘Abortion Murder’ (It cannot be done)

3 posters

Go down

Ohio Bill Says Doctors Must Reimplant Ectopic Pregnancy or Be Jailed for ‘Abortion Murder’ (It cannot be done) Empty Ohio Bill Says Doctors Must Reimplant Ectopic Pregnancy or Be Jailed for ‘Abortion Murder’ (It cannot be done)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:42 pm

Ohio lawmakers have introduced legislation that would jail doctors for “abortion murder” unless they reimplant ectopic pregnancies in the uterus. Unfortunately, there no such procedure in medical science. Ectopic pregnancies, where the embryo is implanted in the fallopian tube, can be fatal for mothers. Legislators have been told in the past that this fantasy operation cannot be done. Ohio obstetrician and gynecologist Dr David Hackney wrote on Twitter: “I don’t believe I’m typing this again but, that’s impossible. We’ll all be going to jail.” The bill proposes punishing women and girls as young as 13 with “abortion murder” if they have an abortion, and creates a new law called “aggravated abortion murder” which would be enforced with the death penalty.

Read it at The Guardian

Beggars belief this

Back to top Go down

Ohio Bill Says Doctors Must Reimplant Ectopic Pregnancy or Be Jailed for ‘Abortion Murder’ (It cannot be done) Empty Re: Ohio Bill Says Doctors Must Reimplant Ectopic Pregnancy or Be Jailed for ‘Abortion Murder’ (It cannot be done)

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:42 pm

It's a law that carries its own defense: impossibility of performance.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Ohio Bill Says Doctors Must Reimplant Ectopic Pregnancy or Be Jailed for ‘Abortion Murder’ (It cannot be done) Empty Re: Ohio Bill Says Doctors Must Reimplant Ectopic Pregnancy or Be Jailed for ‘Abortion Murder’ (It cannot be done)

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:24 pm

Rolling Eyes

This is the kind of insane loopiness one can expect when a bunch of anti-science uneducated 'born again' fundi' Evangelist lunatics take over the madhouse...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:33 pm

'Wolfie wrote:Rolling Eyes

This is the kind of insane loopiness one can expect when a bunch of anti-science uneducated 'born again' fundi' Evangelist lunatics take over the madhouse...

+1

And sadly we have laws still enacted that make it a criminal offense to now save womens lives who have an ectopic pregnancy
I mean seriously, nobody can ever or will ever be able to carry out a fetus transplate into another womb. That has formed from the fallopian tubes. If it wqas possible, they would be able to move this into the womb of the pregnant female. They cannot and hence this is the worst form of the abuse of science I have seen to date

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:45 pm

This is why I'm indifferent about abortion. Too many pro choice folks act like getting an abortion is cause for celebration. That creeps me out.

Then the pro life crowd comes up with nonsense like this. What's next, charging women who miscarry with child abuse and murder?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:50 pm

Maddog wrote:This is why I'm indifferent about abortion. Too many pro choice folks act like getting an abortion is cause for celebration. That creeps me out.  

Then the pro life crowd comes up with nonsense like this. What's  next, charging women who miscarry with child abuse and murder?

But that is the reality of this situation

Yes I have seen a video by a trans person litterally pulling what can be described as a fetus from them in a performance and think. WTF With blood everywhere, but the laws should not be based on stupidity or woke fuckwits.

I will back you condemning idiot pro choice people making idiotic views. Yet I will always be pro choice. As I have no right to decide whqat a woman does with her body and never should have. This is seriously fucked up in how something can be made into law mate,. Which is not even scientifically possible

The reality of this situation means people on both sides standing up to this bullshit mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:10 pm

phildidge wrote:
Maddog wrote:This is why I'm indifferent about abortion. Too many pro choice folks act like getting an abortion is cause for celebration. That creeps me out.  

Then the pro life crowd comes up with nonsense like this. What's  next, charging women who miscarry with child abuse and murder?

Yes I have seen a video by a trans person litterally pulling what can be described as a fetus from them in a performance and think. WTF With blood everywhere, but the laws should not be based on stupidity or woke fuckwits.

I will back you condemning idiot pro choice people making idiotic views. Yet I will always be pro choice. As I have no right to decide whqat a woman does with her body and never should have.  This is seriously fucked up in how something can be made into law mate,. Which is not even scientifically possible

The reality of this situation means people on both sides standing up to this bullshit mate

I doubt it will become law. Most bills never become laws. I am surprised that 19 people have cosponsored it. I'm betting about 18 never even read it and are just taking a stance of supporting a member of their party.

Or, maybe they are really that dumb?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:42 pm

Maddog wrote:
phildidge wrote:

I will back you condemning idiot pro choice people making idiotic views. Yet I will always be pro choice. As I have no right to decide whqat a woman does with her body and never should have.  This is seriously fucked up in how something can be made into law mate,. Which is not even scientifically possible

I doubt it will become law.  Most bills never become laws.  I am surprised that 19 people have cosponsored it. I'm betting about 18 never even read it and are just taking a stance of supporting a member of their party.  

Or, maybe they are really that dumb?

I have no idea either mate but some of the people I tale to on twitter believe this shit

Its really scary at times people believe this crap

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:21 pm

From Web MD:

Web MD wrote:Treatments

Because a fertilized egg can’t survive outside of the uterus, the tissue has to be removed to keep you from having serious complications. Two methods are used to treat it: medication and surgery.

Medication.

If your fallopian tube hasn’t ruptured and your pregnancy hasn’t progressed very far, your doctor can give you an injection of methotrexate (Trexall). It stops the cells from growing, and your body will simply absorb them. Most ectopic pregnancies can be treated with methotrexate if they’re caught early.

Surgery.

In other cases, surgery is required. The most common is laparoscopy. Your doctor will make very small incisions in your lower abdomen and insert a thin, flexible instrument (laparoscope) to remove the ectopic pregnancy. If your fallopian tube is damaged, she may have to remove it as well.If you’re bleeding heavily or your doctor suspects your fallopian tube is ruptured, you might need emergency surgery with a larger incision. This is called laparotomy.

It appears that no option involves the saving of the embryo. Hence, I assume it is impossible to somehow move it from the tube to the uterus. The only question that Web MD seems to be concerned about is whether the woman may, in the future, become pregnant again.

I could be wrong. (Gynecology is not a hobby of mine.) But unless it's a common practice, the embryo is not salvageable .

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down