NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kentucky going anti-Trump

4 posters

Go down

Kentucky going anti-Trump Empty Kentucky going anti-Trump

Post by Original Quill Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:29 am

The state of turtle-traitor Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnnell, is going Democrat by the latest news tabulations. Mitch is up for reelection next year. If he can't hold the Senate, then both Houses of Congress go Democrat.

We need to impeach Trump, and pack the Court, so that there is a plurality of justices who are Democratic.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Kentucky going anti-Trump Empty Re: Kentucky going anti-Trump

Post by Eilzel Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:34 am

I'd love to see Mitch's stupid turkey neck face if he lost his senate seat, love it Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:34 pm

I wonder if there's anything to be done about Trump's illegitimate S.C. appointments. You'd think impeaching the president would go a ways toward impeaching those justices as well, but I'm not sure.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:42 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I wonder if there's anything to be done about Trump's illegitimate S.C. appointments. You'd think impeaching the president would go a ways toward impeaching those justices as well, but I'm not sure.

If Trump was illegally instated as President, then all his acts and pronouncements are illegal and nugatory. Someone cannot impersonate the President, and have all his actions ratified. If that were the case, all one would have to do is claim to be President.

In criminal law, it's known as the Fruit of the Poisonous Tree doctrine.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:40 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I wonder if there's anything to be done about Trump's illegitimate S.C. appointments. You'd think impeaching the president would go a ways toward impeaching those justices as well, but I'm not sure.

Clinton was impeached and his nominees were left alone.

That's because our system has checks and balances. The Senate has to approve SC nominees of the president.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:38 pm

Clinton was duly and properly elected, not instated by rigging. The argument really does not flow from impeachment--impeachment is 'for cause'--but from the original election apparatus being tainted...or, as Trump says, "rigged".

If they prove that someone manipulated the election, and it made a difference in the outcome, a plausible argument can be made that 'all acts flowing from a wrong, are themselves wrong'.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down