NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UKIP finished as Dick Brain resigns

+7
nicko
eddie
Original Quill
'Wolfie
gelico
Tommy Monk
Andy
11 posters

Go down

UKIP finished as Dick Brain resigns Empty UKIP finished as Dick Brain resigns

Post by Andy Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:39 pm

And they have no plans to field any candidates on 12th Decenber8.
The racist, Fascist party dying a slow death. What a shame!🤣

Richard Braine quits as Ukip leader after less than three months

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/oct/30/richard-braine-quits-ukip-leader-after-less-than-three-months?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

UKIP finished as Dick Brain resigns Empty Re: UKIP finished as Dick Brain resigns

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:58 pm

Everyone is voting Brexit party these days Andy... try to keep up...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

UKIP finished as Dick Brain resigns Empty Re: UKIP finished as Dick Brain resigns

Post by gelico Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:16 pm

Andy wrote:And they have no plans to field any candidates  on 12th Decenber8.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/oct/30/richard-braine-quits-ukip-leader-after-less-than-three-months?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

UKIP was dead on its arse way before Dick Brain got on board

like Tommy said, it's all about TBP now

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:19 pm

Andy wrote:And they have no plans to field any candidates  on 12th Decenber8.

here's a question, andy

i keep hearing things lke, ''we know more now and people want to remain'', and ''the voting demographic has changed people now want to remain'' etc etc

jo swindleson has stated quite honestly that she would cancel the whole thing in order to remain.

if ''most people'' now wanted to remain, why are the libdems still on a miserly 15%?

what's your opinion on why the polling is so bad for a true remainer?

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:27 pm

Because remainers are split amongst 4 parties, Labour, Tory, LibDem and SNP.

A clearer and more accurate result would come from a second referendum, leave with the deal, or remain. That transcends party politics,.
Brexit is toxic and devisive for both of the main parties, only TBP and Lib dems have been steadfast and unswerving in their stated aims.
TBP do have an issue insofar as they appear to be a  issue party, and their manifesto might be:
Brexit, no deal.
Privatize the NHS.
Privatize everything else..
Bring back fox hunting.
Deport foreigners.
Proscribe Muslims.

This is worth a read, from the very pro Brexit Express.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1197486/General-Election-news-polling-YouGov-Boris-Johnson-Jo-Swinson-latest

Last edited by Andy on Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:32 pm

Andy wrote:Because remainers are split amongst 4 parties, Labour, Tory, LibDem and SNP.

certainly not tory, and not labour any more. they have lost huge amounts of support and have apparently gone into debt.

my point is as a remainer now knows, their main bet in order to stay in the EU is to vote for libdems.

we have all known this now for some time

why aren't their poll ratings higher by now?

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:33 pm

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1197486/General-Election-news-polling-YouGov-Boris-Johnson-Jo-Swinson-latest
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:08 pm

''Mr Curtis told Sky News: “Given everything that has happened, I would not rule anything out at the moment.

“The Liberal Democrats would need to go up a lot in this campaign.

“I mean, Jo Swinson is not close on current polling but we are keeping a close eye on it.

"I would genuinely not rule anything out.
"

not overly convincing though is it?

i don't honestly think she is the leader that the lib dems need right now

her husbands company was paid £3m courtesy of the EU.

furthermore, many people were shocked at how she could just dismiss the results of the referendum so absolutely. i have heard the phrase many times now,,,,,''they are neither liberal nor democrats so why would i vote for them'' and that is from previous lib dem supporters.

not sure who is though

what is your opinion on swinson?

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:40 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Everyone is voting Brexit party these days Andy... try to keep up...!

UKIP finished as Dick Brain resigns 2035286543

And how many supporters do you reckon they might retain once you get past the Brexit fiasco  ???

Once people look at their other policies, they might have second thoughts about the kind of persons that lead and organise those "single issue"/narrow perspective parties..

If their long-term goals included such things as selling off government services, pushing down wages and reducing welfare, cutting immigration, and removing workers' and environmental protections, then their current supporters may well woe the days that they voted for them.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:45 pm

Everyone??????
Another Monkey lie.

Not everyone. About 14% of the voting public.

UK general election 2019 poll tracker

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2019/oct/31/uk-general-election-2019-poll-tracker?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:50 pm

Poll bullshit is just poll bullshit!

Look at the recent EU election for a taste of how the real public think...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:55 pm

So Spunk Monk, show me the clear EVIDENCE that EVERYONE!!!, 100% of the voting public, are Brexit voters.
That is what you stated. "Everyone is voting Brexit". Unquote..
I gave you clear EVIDENCE that your claim is a lie.
Then you said my source, a national broadsheet evidence a wide selection of opinion polls was false.
Who will people believe?
Hard evidence from me or the drooling drivel from a retard like you?

Twat.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:59 pm

I was talking about the UKIP voters mainly... but there are gonna be a hell of a load more voting Brexit party than ever voted UKIP...!

lol!

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:04 pm

Oh... and just one more thing...

Labour are gonna get a drubbing of a lifetime!!!

And it will be...

Most amusing!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:30 pm

You lost Monkey brain. You said EVERYONE. That means everyone,, not 100% of 14%.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:44 pm

I was referring to ukip voters... as your thread is about ukip and the demise of ukip...

But... I'll be surprised if labour get more than 20% of vote and more than 100 seats this election...

DRUBBING!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I was referring to ukip voters... as your thread is about ukip and the demise of ukip...

But... I'll be surprised if labour get more than 20% of vote and more than 100 seats this election...

DRUBBING!!!

lol!

Both UKIP and Brexit are led by politicians who want to desert their cause. Now, why is that? Why do they all run?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:04 pm

Why does everyone act like anyone or anything makes any real difference?

When a country falls into shit it gets up and makes an effort to wash itself clean and start anew.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:07 pm

You could say that about this Forum !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:11 pm

eddie wrote:Why does everyone act like anyone or anything makes any real difference?

When a country falls into shit it gets up and makes an effort to wash itself clean and start anew.

Why get up and start anew if one doesn't give a shit? It's a bit contradictory. I mean, if nothing makes "any real difference" why "make an effort"?

I think you forego the first sentence, in favor of the second.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:15 pm

Not sure that a forum with about 16 regular posters, from all corners of the world,a quarter of whom are moderators, is going to make a fig of difference, as Eddie says.

Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:14 pm

nicko wrote:You could say that about this Forum !

It’s a forum and there will always be fights. What’s your point?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:05 am

Tommy Monk wrote:I was referring to ukip voters... as your thread is about ukip and the demise of ukip...

DRUBBING!!!

lol!

I love it when you make predictions, mostly cause they always end up miles off (see, UKIP winning seats in 2015/same sex marriage not becoming law).

So, Labour get less than 100 seats and below 20% of vote - noted!

And how many seats will Brexit Party win?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:19 am

I don't think you are being honest about what I actually said in relation to your claims about my 'predictions'...

But... I'm pretty sure the only one strong prediction that I did make was that the fib dems would get a total drubbing in the 2015 gen elec... and we all know what happened then...!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:29 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

I don't think you are being honest about what I actually said in relation to your claims about my 'predictions'...

But... I'm pretty sure the only one strong prediction that I did make was that the fib dems would get a total drubbing in the 2015 gen elec... and we all know what happened then...!

lol!

So no prediction re The Brexit Party then?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:52 am

DRUBBING!!!

lol!
Razz

Tommy has been predicting a wipeout for Labour for as long as I've seen him posting on here...

I wonder what Tommy's excuse will be if Labour comes back with more than 200 seats..

"Fake news !", "PhotoShopped !",  perhaps ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:45 pm

No... I predicted a wipe out for the lib dems back in 2015... and that is exactly what happened...

And I predicted a good vote share for UKIP... and they came 3rd in vote count then too!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:No... I predicted a wipe out for the lib dems back in 2015... and that is exactly what happened...

And I predicted a good vote share for UKIP... and they came 3rd in vote count then too!

All right if you say so Laughing

Predictions for the Brexit party then?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:51 am

UKIP got more seats than lib dems and SNP and plaid cymru and greens combined... but only for 1 seat...

Brexit party will do very well in labour constituencies where the people voted to leave the EU...

The lib dems will do a bit better than last 2 elections but wont come to much...

Labour will get a drubbing...

We could see the Brexit party coming 3rd or even 2nd... but that's only if they field candidates in every constituency...

I will be voting Brexit party!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:50 am

Tommy Monk wrote:UKIP got more seats than lib dems and SNP and plaid cymru and greens combined... but only for 1 seat...

Brexit party will do very well in labour constituencies where the people voted to leave the EU...

The lib dems will do a bit better than last 2 elections but wont come to much...

We could see the Brexit party coming 3rd or even 2nd... but that's only if they field candidates in every constituency...

2nd is a ridiculous prediction tbh.

How many seats you reckon?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:24 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:UKIP got more seats than lib dems and SNP and plaid cymru and greens combined... but only for 1 seat...

Tommy, far be it from me to tell you or anyone else how to vote...but I fear that Farage may well just have handed the keys to No 10 to Corbyn.

If you own your own home or business premises, be afraid (end of restrictions on domestic Council Tax and Business Rate increases).
If it has a reasonably sized garden, be afraid (new Land Tax on top of already eye-watering Council Taxes).
If you own a business, be afraid (10 per cent of shares - i.e. investors' money - will be confiscated and handed to "the workers").
If you own any form of property or indeed anything of realisable value and wish to leave something to your loved ones after your death, be afraid (Inheritance Tax scrapped and replaced by a new death tax that will involve everything post mortem above every pound and/or gift totalling more than £185,000 that you have given away during your entire lifetime being taxed at currently punitive and inevitably increasing rates of duty).
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:16 pm

Labour will get a drubbing Moley!

There is no chance of labour getting anywhere near Downing St...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Labour will get a drubbing Moley!

There is no chance of labour getting anywhere near Downing St...!

So not willing to guess a number of seats then, fair play Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:11 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Tommy, far be it from me to tell you or anyone else how to vote...but I fear that Farage may well just have handed the keys to No 10 to Corbyn.

If you own your own home or business premises, be afraid (end of restrictions on domestic Council Tax and Business Rate increases).
If it has a reasonably sized garden, be afraid (new Land Tax on top of already eye-watering Council Taxes).
If you own a business, be afraid  (10 per cent of shares - i.e. investors' money - will be confiscated and handed to "the workers").
If you own any form of property or indeed anything of realisable value and wish to leave something to your loved ones after your death, be afraid (Inheritance Tax scrapped and replaced by a new death tax that will involve everything post mortem above every pound and/or gift totalling more than £185,000 that you have given away during your entire lifetime being taxed at currently punitive and inevitably increasing rates of duty).

tell you what fred...if that lot (labour) get in i'll make sure that every penny over the threshold gets pissed up the wall, spent on whores or expensive holidays....

i have been reasonably careful, saved and worked damn hard for what I have with the intention that anything left would be for my grandkids benefit. If that disgusting moron Corbyn thinks he's having that legacy to spunk all over his ever increasing horde of benefit dependents and incoming foreign johnies he can think again. Pure intent to reignite "class war" again
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:49 pm

Here is the thread where I predicted labour getting the drubbing of a lifetime!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:57 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Here is the thread where I predicted labour getting the drubbing of a lifetime!!!

You did. At least the drubbing part.

Though 200, while dismal, is still considerably more than 100.
And 35% is a touch over 20%.
And Brexit party not even sniffing 3rd Laughing

Another top notch tommy monk prediction!
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Oh... and just one more thing...

Labour are gonna get a drubbing of a lifetime!!!

And it will be...

Most amusing!!!

lol!

Reposted
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:11 pm

DRUBBING!!!

lol!

Reposted
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:15 pm

DRUBBING!!!

lol!

Drubbing is right.

Miles off with the deets though Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:24 pm

It is true that labour did better than I thought...

And it is also true that i am surprised by this...

But still the drubbing of a lifetime!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:28 pm

only one more ukip leader to christmas
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down