NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deceased Man Gives Family One Last Laugh At His Own Funeral

4 posters

Go down

Deceased Man Gives Family One Last Laugh At His Own Funeral Empty Deceased Man Gives Family One Last Laugh At His Own Funeral

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:46 pm

The Irish are said to have a dark sense of humor, and to approach life with a wicked wit. This man decided to carry it with him all the way to the grave. He made a recording to be played at his funeral and, well, the rest is the stuff of legends!

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/8600/Deceased-Man-Gives-Family-One-Last-Laugh-At-His-Own-Funeral

Back to top Go down

Deceased Man Gives Family One Last Laugh At His Own Funeral Empty Re: Deceased Man Gives Family One Last Laugh At His Own Funeral

Post by JulesV Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:30 pm

Hmmm, not too sure about this type of humour. What a Face  Could be disturbing for mourners of a weaker constitution.

In hospitals deceased people are usually left on their bed for a few hours before the porters are called to take them away. They're not usually whisked off to the mortuary straightaway.   Tfft!!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Deceased Man Gives Family One Last Laugh At His Own Funeral Empty Re: Deceased Man Gives Family One Last Laugh At His Own Funeral

Post by Vintage Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:58 am

Can't help but agree with Jules, they could well have had to call an ambulance or worse.
Having seen people who seem to be holding everything together at funerals only to find themselves emotionally collapsing when the coffin is lowered and the realisation really kicks in.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:57 pm

After serving in the Military, I find "Black Humour" a laugh !If you didn't, you'd break down !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:28 pm

I certainly don't dismiss the perfectly valid points made by Jules and Vintage, but I strongly suspect that the feller had a well-known and probably well-liked sense of humour and sense of the ridiculous and that they were more than a little prepared for it.

It didn't take much of a stretch of the imagination for me to consider that he was probably one of those larger-than-life characters (as the Irish so often are, God bless 'em) who did his best in his final weeks and days to to make sure that after his passing his nearest and dearest would remember him for his best of times and not the worse.

Personally, I thought it was bloody hilarous - though I wouldn't do it myself - and I bet the altar boys giggled and Father O'Flaherty, or whoever the priest was, covered up the ears of the nearest nun when the disembodied voice asked plaintively "where the fuck am I? It's fuckin' cold in here."
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:29 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:I certainly don't dismiss the perfectly valid points made by Jules and Vintage, but I strongly suspect that the feller had a well-known and probably well-liked sense of humour and sense of the ridiculous and that they were more than a little prepared for it.

It didn't take much of a stretch of the imagination for me to consider that he was probably one of those larger-than-life characters (as the Irish so often are, God bless 'em) who did his best in his final weeks and days to to make sure that after his passing his nearest and dearest would remember him for his best of times and not the worse.

Personally, I thought it was bloody hilarous - though I wouldn't do it myself - and I bet the altar boys giggled and Father O'Flaherty, or whoever the priest was, covered up the ears of the nearest nun when the disembodied  voice asked plaintively "where the fuck am I? It's fuckin' cold in here."

Great post and 100% agree with you Fred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down