NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unvaccinated Children Are Now Barred From Going To School In New York — And Their Anti-Vax Parents Are Really Mad

+5
Tommy Monk
gelico
Maddog
Ben Reilly
eddie
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Unvaccinated Children Are Now Barred From Going To School In New York — And Their Anti-Vax Parents Are Really Mad Empty Unvaccinated Children Are Now Barred From Going To School In New York — And Their Anti-Vax Parents Are Really Mad

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:51 pm

Furious anti-vax parents in New York this week are posting memes and images of sad children — and have shown up in person to protest the governor — because a new law prohibiting unvaccinated children from attending school went into effect.

The mandate, enacted in June, “prohibits a school from permitting any child to be admitted to such school, or to attend such school, in excess of 14 days without sufficient evidence that the child has received all age appropriate required vaccinations,” according an official publication from the New York Department of Health, Office of Children and Family Services, and the State Education Department.

Those 14-day grace periods started expiring this week, which meant school officials barred students from going to class or began removing them from schools, to be picked up by their parents. (To be clear, the students could return to school if their parents had them vaccinated.)

Continue reading by clicking the name of the source below.

CONTINUE READING AT: BUZZFEED NEWS

Back to top Go down

Unvaccinated Children Are Now Barred From Going To School In New York — And Their Anti-Vax Parents Are Really Mad Empty Re: Unvaccinated Children Are Now Barred From Going To School In New York — And Their Anti-Vax Parents Are Really Mad

Post by eddie Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:19 pm

I don’t agree with this at all. It should be up to individuals as to whether they want to vaccinate their children.
Nanny state alert.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Unvaccinated Children Are Now Barred From Going To School In New York — And Their Anti-Vax Parents Are Really Mad Empty Re: Unvaccinated Children Are Now Barred From Going To School In New York — And Their Anti-Vax Parents Are Really Mad

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:22 pm

eddie wrote:I don’t agree with this at all. It should be up to individuals as to whether they want to vaccinate their children.
Nanny state alert.

They still have the choice -- they just have to find other educational solutions for their kids if they refuse to make them safe for other children to be around.

Unvaccinated kids are how diseases that haven't been seen in decades are making comebacks, after all.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:31 pm

I simply don’t like being told what to do to my own child. Where will it end, hmmmm?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:36 pm

So, parent's are no longer obligated to educate their children?

It appears this applies to all schools, not just public.

Why can't private schools make their own calls as to who is allowed to attend, and what the guidelines are?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:57 pm

Maddog wrote:So, parent's are no longer obligated to educate their children?

Why can't private schools make their own calls as to who is allowed to attend, and what the guidelines are?

Homeschooling is becoming more and more popular due to parents not liking their children becoming robots. That’s what I keep reading anyway.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:57 pm

No child deserves to be exposed to a kid who isn't vaccinated and run the risk that his or her vaccine didn't work, which happens with 5 to 15 percent of kids.

Vaccination is about numbers; the more people vaccinated, the safer everyone else is (herd immunity).

Requiring vaccination is no more onerous than requiring drivers to carry insurance, really. It's one of those times when the public good needs to trump individual rights.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:58 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:No child deserves to be exposed to a kid who isn't vaccinated and run the risk that his or her vaccine didn't work, which happens with 5 to 15 percent of kids.

Vaccination is about numbers; the more people vaccinated, the safer everyone else is (herd immunity).

Requiring vaccination is no more onerous than requiring drivers to carry insurance, really. It's one of those times when the public good needs to trump individual rights.

Vaccinations are also about BIG money. So I remain a little skeptical, thanks. Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:04 pm

eddie wrote:

Homeschooling is becoming more and more popular due to parents not liking their children becoming robots. That’s what I keep reading anyway.

Yeah, I have several friends that have done that.

But why can't I start a school for kids that are not vaccinated? Everyone knows the risks/rewards going in.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:05 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:No child deserves to be exposed to a kid who isn't vaccinated and run the risk that his or her vaccine didn't work, which happens with 5 to 15 percent of kids.

Not everyone drives, nor are they required to.

Case in point, your better half. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:05 pm

Pharmaceutical companies only make a small percentage of their profits from vaccines -- antidepressents, anti-psychotics, heart pills, etc. make far more money than vaccines.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:06 pm

Maddog wrote:

Nor is everyone required to attend public school.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:07 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yeah, I have several friends that have done that.

But why can't I start a school for kids that are not vaccinated?  Everyone knows the risks/rewards going in.

I’d love to see a school like that and see the outcome...like, just how many kids died of these unvaccinated diseases?
Don’t even get me started on the flu jab for children (or anyone)! What a farce!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:10 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Nor is everyone required to attend public school.

But they have to be educated. At least I think they do here.

Maybe you can just raise them like feral cats?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:28 pm

Vaccines are nothing to fear -- they're dead viruses, put into the immune system, which doesn't realize the viruses are dead and builds antibodies to fight them. They literally cannot do any harm.

The worst you can get from a vaccination is that it doesn't work; the second-worst you can get is some symptoms which aren't from a viral infection but from the body's reaction to what it has been tricked into thinking is a viral infection.

I think parents who don't vaccinate their kids are not looking out for their best interests, frankly.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:34 pm

here's what i don't understand

if an unvaccinated kid goes into a school and goes down with some disease. it won't affect the other students if they've been vaccinated themselves

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:44 pm

gelico wrote:

if an unvaccinated kid goes into a school and goes down with some disease.  it won't affect the other students if they've been vaccinated themselves

Hahahahahahahaha. Good point. Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:02 am

eddie wrote:
gelico wrote:

if an unvaccinated kid goes into a school and goes down with some disease.  it won't affect the other students if they've been vaccinated themselves

Hahahahahahahaha. Good point. Razz

what i mean is the school must have banned them in order to protect them (the unvaccinated kids) not the rest of the pupils

if there are 10 unvaccinated kids in a school and all the rest are up to date with everything then if one of those 10 catches some kind of medieval type pox then it may affect the other 9 but not the rest

maddog mentioned maybe they should have a school for only unvaccinated children to attend

i don't know

Neutral

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:16 am

eddie wrote:I simply don’t like being told what to do to my own child. Where will it end, hmmmm?

And other children should not have to be at risk due to the stupidity of parents who think they know better than medical professionals

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:17 am

eddie wrote:

Vaccinations are also about BIG money. So I remain a little skeptical, thanks. Razz

Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:18 am

Vaccinated kids are not at risk from unvaccinated kids...

And unvaccinated kids could pick up viruses from plenty of other places other than schools...

So... I don't see why unvaccinated kids should be banned from schools...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:19 am

gelico wrote:

Words fail me

Vaccines are not 100% proof against children becoming infeccted, that is why group vaccination ensures children are then unlikely to get infected.

For fuck sake

Anjd you and eddie are both mothers showing a real ignorance on this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:24 am

This is the problem today with a multitude of people who with knowledge online, now think they are fucking experts to decide the fate of other children, based on their fucking irriesponsibility and utter ignorance around killer diseases. Mainly as they have failed to see when the country had such high numbers of deaths.

There is even an industry of people making books trying to convince gullible parents not to have their children vaccinated

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:26 am

phildidge wrote:
gelico wrote:

Words fail me

Vaccines are not 100% proof against children becoming infeccted, that is why group vaccination ensures children are then unlikely to get infected.

For fuck sake

well, alright, alright, didge

anyhoos, i had my kids vaccinated

i did it on the advice of my brother tbh, i've always listened to him

i assumed they were 100% proof against infection

i didn't know

pardon my ignorance, i'm sure

Rolling Eyes

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:27 am

Measles kills 3,600 children in DRC as third emergency vaccine drive launched

Almost a million children will be vaccinated against measles in the Democratic Republic of Congo, in a bid to stem the world’s largest outbreak of this deadly disease.

The devastating childhood illness has killed 3,667 children and infected close to 184,000 people already this year in the DRC – a country that is also battling to control Ebola.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/measles-kills-3600-children-drc-third-emergency-vaccine-drive/

Four European countries officially lose measles-free status amid disease resurgence

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/four-european-countries-officially-lose-measles-free-status/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:33 am

gelico wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Words fail me

For fuck sake

i didn't know

Rolling Eyes

Thank goodness for your brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:41 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Vaccines are nothing to fear -- they're dead viruses, put into the immune system, which doesn't realize the viruses are dead and builds antibodies to fight them. They literally cannot do any harm.

The worst you can get from a vaccination is that it doesn't work; the second-worst you can get is some symptoms which aren't from a viral infection but from the body's reaction to what it has been tricked into thinking is a viral infection.

I think parents who don't vaccinate their kids are not looking out for their best interests, frankly.

+1

Plus they are utterly irresponsible and often led by others online with false fear stories around vaccines

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:57 am

gelico wrote:
phildidge wrote:
gelico wrote:

Words fail me

For fuck sake

i didn't know

Rolling Eyes

Well, as didge states “Vaccines are not 100% proof against children becoming infected” so we must assume he also has some doubts over whether vaccinations are vital. After all, we can’t know the percentage of the ones that work...otherwise he’d have said, with a link and an article, right? No... He just says “they’re not 100% accurate” - because he has to.
Because it’s true. Because no one can say anything is anything without a shadow of doubt. But they want to so bad.

(Cue waffle by everyone but no real reply to my point.)

So well, erm, that’s that. Let those that wish, answer without diversion. Or without some kind of “similarity” - like say the “apples and oranges” type posts.

Won’t happen.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:01 am

eddie wrote:
gelico wrote:

i didn't know

Rolling Eyes

Well, as didge states “Vaccines are not 100% proof against children becoming infected” so we must assume he also has some doubts over whether vaccinations are vital. After all, we can’t know the percentage of the ones that work...otherwise he’d have said, with a link and an article. He just says “they’re not 100% accurate” - because he has to. Because it’s true.

Cue waffle by everyone but no real reply to my point.

So well, erm, that’s that. Let them answer without diversion.

Won’t happen.

Where is the mega facepalm when you need it

I dont have any doubts over vaccinations, as I understand how they work and how and why group vaccinations. Have been why deseases have disappeared from countries. Its only with the advent of irresponsible parents not vaccinating their children. That now countries are losing their status.

It shows you have not the first clue what you are talking about Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:03 am

eddie wrote:
gelico wrote:

i didn't know

Rolling Eyes

Well, as didge states “Vaccines are not 100% proof against children becoming infected” so we must assume he also has some doubts over whether vaccinations are vital. After all, we can’t know the percentage of the ones that work...otherwise he’d have said, with a link and an article, right? No... He just says “they’re not 100% accurate” - because he has to.
Because it’s true. Because no one can say anything is anything without a shadow of doubt. But they want to so bad.  

(Cue waffle by everyone but no real reply to my point.)

So well, erm, that’s that. Let those that wish, answer without diversion. Or without some kind of “similarity” - like say the “apples and oranges” type posts.  

Won’t happen.

well maybe like contraception, it mostly works but now and again doesn't, i actually have no idea but assume it must be a high percentage that works as so many diseases have been eradicated

my brother caught measles when he was about 2 before he had a chance to have the booster.

it had a major bad effect on him

i still say that on balance vaccines are good

did you get yours done?

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:07 am

Yep I got my kids done. But I am not so sure I’d give them all the required ones now, I’d have to really look into which ones I wanted done.

The flu jab? Nope. Not for me, my kids nor any relatively healthy person on the planet.

Anyway Gels, I need my bed and I feel an onslaught coming upon me and actually, I don’t care much for defending my point these days.
Maybe I’ll make a thread about that at some point.

Laters fam.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:08 am

Q: What is herd immunity?
Manish Sadarangani: Herd immunity describes how a population is protected from a disease after vaccination by stopping the germ responsible for the infection being transmitted between people. In this way even people who cannot be vaccinated can be protected. For example, the bacteria meningococcus and pneumococcus can cause blood poisoning (septicaemia) and meningitis.  In most people the bacteria live harmlessly in the throat and do not causes disease, but sometimes they get into the bloodstream leading to these severe infections. They can live harmlessly in the throat of one person but if they spread to someone who is particularly susceptible (such as a young baby) they can cause severe disease. By being vaccinated an individual is not only protected from being infected themselves but they then also cannot pass this infection onto other people, where it may cause severe disease. However, for herd immunity to work a large proportion of the population need to be vaccinated.  
Unvaccinated Children Are Now Barred From Going To School In New York — And Their Anti-Vax Parents Are Really Mad Herd-immunityPeople are shown as circles. Infectious agents (germs) spread between the people in orange, although they do not get severe disease. When the infection reaches people who are highly susceptible (red) they get the disease and can be very sick or die.
In the lower panel, the people in green have been vaccinated. This now protects those in yellow as well, who had previously got the infection and possibly the disease. Although the figure only shows a few people being vaccinated, in reality many people have to be vaccinated for herd immunity to work.
Q: Why is it important that children are vaccinated if they can be protected through herd immunity?
MS: For many diseases children, and in particular young children, are at the highest risk of the disease and also have the most severe illness. The best way to protect someone against a disease is to vaccinate them directly, rather than rely on ‘indirect’ protection through herd immunity. If someone who is unvaccinated does meet the germ responsible for that disease they will be completely susceptible. There will always be some children who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons – most commonly because they are too young or because they have a problem with their immune system. It doesn’t take much of a drop in the number of people vaccinated in a population for herd immunity to be less effective and this isn’t then a reliable way of protecting a child.
Q: How many children need to be vaccinated for herd immunity to work?
MS: This varies depending on the germ and how contagious it is. The more contagious it is then the more people need to be vaccinated for herd immunity to work. For example, measles is very contagious. Before the use of the measles vaccine, every person with measles would infect another 10-15 people and so the disease would spread very quickly. To achieve herd immunity for measles at least 90-95% of the population need to be vaccinated. A disease like polio is less contagious, and 80-85% of the population would need to be vaccinated for herd immunity to work. Although this is lower it is still a very high proportion, especially given that some people cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons.
Q: Does herd immunity work for all diseases?
MS: No. Herd immunity only works for diseases that are spread directly between people (i.e. are ‘contagious’), like measles. One example where it would not work is tetanus. The bacteria which cause tetanus lives in the soil, so anyone who is not vaccinated would be susceptible and could easily be infected if they were exposed to bacteria in the soil, such as through a dirty wound, even if everyone else around them was vaccinated and protected.
Q: The theme of this year’s Immunisation Week is ‘Closing the Immunisation Gap’. What do you think we can do to close this gap?
MS: We need to identify reasons why some populations in the world have lower immunisation rates than others and then try to come up with solutions to address them. Many children every day get sick and die from diseases which we already have vaccines for but in some populations many children are not receiving them. It is likely that different problems will be present in different areas and solutions need to be tailor-made to the problems in each case. We also need more research to know how much disease there is throughout the world, particularly in developing countries where it is more difficult to do this research. This will help prioritise vaccine development programmes and also identify which populations need the vaccine most. This is more easily said than done, and needs ongoing collaboration on an international scale with political will and financial backing. This needs to be made a global health priority given that vaccines are the most effective and cost-efficient healthcare intervention we have.

https://www.ovg.ox.ac.uk/news/herd-immunity-how-does-it-work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:11 am

eddie wrote:Yep I got my kids done. But I am not so sure I’d give them all the required ones now, I’d have to really look into which ones I wanted done.

The flu jab? Nope. Not for me, my kids nor any relatively healthy person on the planet.  

Anyway Gels, I need my bed and I feel an onslaught coming upon me and actually, I don’t care much for defending my point these days.
Maybe I’ll make a thread about that at some point.

Laters fam.

MONDAY, April 30, 2018 (HealthDay News) -- A truly dismal flu vaccine could still save thousands of lives, as long as roughly 40 percent of Americans got their shots, new research suggests.

At that coverage level, a vaccine that was only 20 percent effective would avert 21 million infections and almost 130,000 hospitalizations -- and save 61,000 lives.

Why? Computer modeling shows that the number of people who get vaccinated is more important for protecting lives than the actual effectiveness of each season's vaccine.

"Achieving a high coverage rate is very, very important, even if the vaccine's efficacy is low," said lead researcher Pratha Sah, a postdoctoral associate with the Yale School of Public Health. "Low coverage is worse than a low efficacy vaccine, so it's extremely important for as many people to get vaccinated as possible."

https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/news/20180430/even-a-bad-flu-vaccine-could-save-61000-lives#1

Well lets hope you never come to make decisions for others, when it comes to saving lives Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:27 am

phildidge wrote:Furious anti-vax parents in New York this week are posting memes and images of sad children — and have shown up in person to protest the governor — because a new law prohibiting unvaccinated children from attending school went into effect.

The mandate, enacted in June, “prohibits a school from permitting any child to be admitted to such school, or to attend such school, in excess of 14 days without sufficient evidence that the child has received all age appropriate required vaccinations,” according an official publication from the New York Department of Health, Office of Children and Family Services, and the State Education Department.

Those 14-day grace periods started expiring this week, which meant school officials barred students from going to class or began removing them from schools, to be picked up by their parents. (To be clear, the students could return to school if their parents had them vaccinated.)

Continue reading by clicking the name of the source below.

CONTINUE READING AT: BUZZFEED NEWS
cheers

Good move on the schools' part --  should be more of it...

And those idiotic mothers should be locked up for their attempted urban terrorism..

And their eunuch fathers --  if known, and still around --  should be 'named and shamed' for allowing their airheaded domineering wives to carry his balls around in her handbag.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:37 pm

Yeah, vaccines work through herd immunity. Since they don't inoculate 100 percent of the population, you need as many people to be vaccinated as possible, so that those for whom the vaccine doesn't work aren't exposed to infected people.

Getting vaccinated is a really pro-community thing to do. I think the real problems with anti-vaxxers are:

* Some believe the thoroughly debunked claims that vaccines cause autism (apparently they didn't for half a century or so, and then suddenly did within the past 15 or so years).

* Others just have a knee-jerk reaction to any government mandate, assuming that the government is never right.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:36 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Yeah, vaccines work through herd immunity. Since they don't inoculate 100 percent of the population, you need as many people to be vaccinated as possible, so that those for whom the vaccine doesn't work aren't exposed to infected people.

Getting vaccinated is a really pro-community thing to do. I think the real problems with anti-vaxxers are:

* Some believe the thoroughly debunked claims that vaccines cause autism (apparently they didn't for half a century or so, and then suddenly did within the past 15 or so years).

* Others just have a knee-jerk reaction to any government mandate, assuming that the government is never right.

It's really toxic. Didn't measles make a recent come back in New York of all places, due to fewer vaccinations? There have also been returns of other diseases in recent years (think polio came back in India for a while) for similar reasons.

It's pure historic ignorance from anti-government science skeptics. Fueled by vicious rumours are debunked conspiracies. Children suffering these diseases in large numbers should be ALL the evidence needed that vaccinations work.

If one or two stop, others stop, there really should be no exceptions.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:58 pm

Unvaccinated Children Are Now Barred From Going To School In New York — And Their Anti-Vax Parents Are Really Mad Screen14

This popped up on my feed this morning. It's the pro choice position on immunization.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:12 pm

society DOES NOT have the right to FORCIBLY vaccinate you

however neither do YOU have the right to enjoy the benefits of that society if you wont play by the rules put in place for everyones benefit by that society

thats like joining a club and the refusing to abide by its rules.....

If you dont want vaccinations then go live in a cave somewhere and stop puuting others in society at greater risk, you are NO BETTER than the 60 a day smoker poisoning people with second hand smoke.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:33 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:society DOES NOT have the right to FORCIBLY vaccinate you

however neither do YOU have the right to enjoy the benefits of that society if you wont play by the rules put in place for everyones benefit by that society

If you dont want vaccinations then go live in a cave somewhere and stop puuting others in society at greater risk, you are NO BETTER than the 60 a day smoker poisoning people with second hand smoke.....

Simple. Intelligent. Best answer.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:50 pm

bloody 'ell......praise from Quill.... Unvaccinated Children Are Now Barred From Going To School In New York — And Their Anti-Vax Parents Are Really Mad 1363015401
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:57 pm

Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:59 pm

+1

I do not think anyone was forcing people to have vaccinations here.

Only that the herd protection was enacted within schools be denying children who's idiot fuckwit parents are denying protection for their children and endangering other children

Of course it does lead to children being left out, but again this is all down to the stupidity and irresponsibility of fuckwit parents

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:01 pm

Very well said.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:45 am

Fucking fantastic way of putting it. I'd really enjoy seeing anybody try to make you wrong.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:52 am

I’d like to see you say that when the law comes in that all children must wear a-sexual clothing. And no, it’s not the exact same thing but yet it is....it’s telling a parent that they must dress their child a certain way or they can’t come to school.

You watch, there will come a time when a certain vaccination comes in that YOU, personally,  are against and you’ll be eating your own words.

And, I thought you hated a nanny state where we aren’t all free to “be”?

Talk about double standards Victor. Rolling Eyes

In a nutshell, you dislike a nanny state until you agree with it, right?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:02 am

eddie wrote:

I’d like to see you say that when the law comes in that all children must wear a-sexual clothing. And no, it’s not the exact same thing but yet it is....it’s telling a parent that they must dress their child a certain way or they can’t come to school.

You watch, there will come a time when a certain vaccination comes in that YOU, personally,  are against and you’ll be eating your own words.

And, I thought you hated a nanny state where we aren’t all free to “be”?

Talk about double standards Victor. Rolling Eyes

EH?

How in any way what he stated was a nanny state view point?

He stated he isw happy hpow people chose for their children, but it comes with a condition.
That rightly those children and parents. The later being irresponsible remain away from others. In order to protect children.
There has been countless vacinations over history and I have never seen Vic state he is against a single one of them. As the reality is he knowns they save countless lives.

So your point was the worst whaboutism ever eddie and went of no actual reality Victor would come across.

The reality is here is that some parents because of the reality of social media. Are being brainwashed throug fear. As people have been throughout history and thus controlled by this to deny children. The ability to be protected against deadly diseases.

This is the new religion. Social media, which is creating multiple online messiahs, who think they know better than actual people medically trained. They buy into fear based bullshit off potentially minsucle minor side effects. As if to then claim these are far worse than a child basically dying from said disease.

Its like the most idiotic claim from anti-vaxxers. They think this is linked to autism. Well imagine if it was. What would you prefer? A child dead or having autism? Its just about the most absurd argument going, because again people act religiously. Being followers to others poor negative beliefs around this.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:37 am

Well, firstly, I don’t believe that vaccinations give children autism. Never said I did.
Secondly, only very rare cases of children dying from measles or mumps. So...?

And thirdly, my points still stand to Vic. I’ll await his answer. He hates being controlled and hates the “nanny state” so I’ll let him answer my post.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:43 am

eddie wrote:Well, firstly, I don’t believe that vaccinations give children autism.  Never said I did.

And thirdly, my points still stand to Vic. I’ll await his answer. He hates being controlled and hates the “nanny state” so I’ll let him answer my post.

Its not rare occasions Eddie

"Approximately 110 000 people died from measles in 2017 – mostly children under the age of 5 years,"

Do you really think that number is rare?

Without vaccinations, how badly do you think that number would mutiple?

The only reason that the deaths are of lower numbers is because of vaccinations. If more were vaccinated, then the number would become very rare. The point you are glaringly missing

The reality is eddie. If and as seen people believed as you do and within a few decades more people refused to vaccinate their children. You would see mutiple deaths of children to this disease. Sadly you have not seen the ahamr this disease does cause. If you did, you would have no hesitation vaccinating.

Wiat untikl you are older, when your immune system is weaker. As then you will really need a flue jab

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:49 am

eddie wrote:Well, firstly, I don’t believe that vaccinations give children autism.  Never said I did.

Vic never said he favors the "nanny state".  He simply said, you can't join the club unless you follow the rules.

It makes the best sense, because it's based on consent...not coercion.  Here's the deal: you wanna participate in society, then follow the rules of society.  You don't?  Go home. The choice is yours.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:02 am

Vic hates the nanny state. So I will await his answer to my post.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next