NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman claims her vagina perfume is a 'love potion' and 'makes men flock to her'

5 posters

Go down

Woman claims her vagina perfume is a 'love potion' and 'makes men flock to her' Empty Woman claims her vagina perfume is a 'love potion' and 'makes men flock to her'

Post by eddie Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:57 pm

A woman has revealed she likes to wear fluids from her vagina as a perfume on nights out...

Woman claims her vagina perfume is a 'love potion' and 'makes men flock to her' 37f86610

Shan Boodram has claimed that she uses her "vaginal fluids" as her signature scent when she goes out on the town and it acts like a "love potion" causing those attracted to women to "flock" towards her.

The Sexologist has written all about it in her new book, The Game of Desire, and shared an excerpt about the bizarre trick with Refinery 29.

In the excerpt, she explains why she covers herself in her own bodily fluids.

She explains: "Vaginal fluids, especially around ovulation, but really any time you want to feel an extra boost of confidence, can serve as a love potion.

"Here's why: I'm often asked to confirm or deny the myth that eating an excessive amount of pineapple will make someone taste better during oral sex. My response is, if you think it makes you taste better then it absolutely works.

"Similarly, regardless of if vaginal pheromones truly make a person irresistible or not, the fact that you think it does, will cause you to act in a bolder, more confident manner."

She goes on to teach people how - and where - to apply their own natural scent to themselves.

The first step is to wash your hands and then move your finger around in your vaginal opening.

The goal she says, is "to get a new sample from the Bartholin's glands, which are the size of a pea but play a large role in vaginal lubrication".

She continues to say that once you've got a good amount of wetness, you can go ahead and rub it on your neck, collarbone and wrists.

Apparently this will make you smell pretty good to potential partners - unless you've got bacterial vaginosis, in which case you won't be smelling so hot.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/woman-claims-vagina-perfume-love-18992901

Shocked okay....so...erm...anyone gonna give that a go?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Woman claims her vagina perfume is a 'love potion' and 'makes men flock to her' Empty Re: Woman claims her vagina perfume is a 'love potion' and 'makes men flock to her'

Post by Maddog Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:18 pm

Should I try dabbing a little of my man juices on my face?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Woman claims her vagina perfume is a 'love potion' and 'makes men flock to her' Empty Re: Woman claims her vagina perfume is a 'love potion' and 'makes men flock to her'

Post by eddie Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:24 pm

Maddog wrote:Should I try dabbing a little of my man juices on my face?

Why not? You’ll have fun making it.... Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:40 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:Should I try dabbing a little of my man juices on my face?

Why not? You’ll have fun making it.... Razz

Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:11 am

It is true that pheromones are sexual attractors in insects and animals . They were only discovered in 1979, so a lot of research needs to be done.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:13 am

Original Quill wrote:It is true that pheromones are sexual attractors in insects and animals .  They were only discovered in 1979, so a lot of research needs to be done.

Yes. But what about this women, who spreads pussy-juice all over her face before she goes out in public?

“Anyone for a Tuna fish sandwich?” Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:11 am

What a Face

"Sexologist" !!!

She looks like she probably shaves twice a day.. Unless she waxes her top lip every week ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:09 am

Maybe its like sweat, some people find it quite alluring when its fresh, its a different story when the ever present bacteria get at it though.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:42 pm

Pheromones are hormones that work on the body of another. It is speculated that they may be responsible for many interactive dynamics, from sexual attraction, to sociology in certain (herd) animals...

Wiki wrote:A pheromone (from Ancient Greek φέρω phero "to bear" and hormone) is a secreted or excreted chemical factor that triggers a social response in members of the same species. Pheromones are chemicals capable of acting like hormones outside the body of the secreting individual, to impact the behavior of the receiving individuals. There are alarm pheromones, food trail pheromones, sex pheromones, and many others that affect behavior or physiology. Pheromones are used from basic unicellular prokaryotes to complex multicellular eukaryotes. Their use among insects has been particularly well documented. In addition, some vertebrates, plants and ciliates communicate by using pheromones.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pheromone

Could be this young woman has an unusually powerful female secretion. Many powerful women, from Cleopatra to Catherine the Great, might have had such gifts as well.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down