NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spanish police make recycling-mocker retrieve refrigerator he tossed into a ravine

5 posters

Go down

Spanish police make recycling-mocker retrieve refrigerator he tossed into a ravine Empty Spanish police make recycling-mocker retrieve refrigerator he tossed into a ravine

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:29 pm

A man who was filmed throwing a used refrigerator off a cliff in southern Spain while mocking recycling was forced to drag it out of the ravine before paying a €45,000 (£41,000) fine.

In footage of the incident released by the police, the man in question and a person recording him, are heard saying “Let’s go recycle it” and "Let's see how many flips it can do” while the fridge goes down the ravine in Almeria.

The man can be seen unloading the fridge from a white van with its license plate in the shot.

After the video went viral online, the local police AUGC Guardia Civil identified the man and ordered him to retrieve the fridge by hand for proper disposal. The Guardia Civil later shared a video of him being made to drag it back up the hillside again.

The unnamed man, who works for a domestic appliance distribution firm, was fined and sacked from his job at the electronic equipment company which also faces possible sanctions of up to €300,000.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/06/spanish-police-force-man-threw-refrigerator-cliff-drag-back/?li_source=LI&li_medium=li-recommendation-widget

Spanish police make recycling-mocker retrieve refrigerator he tossed into a ravine 3893789544
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Spanish police make recycling-mocker retrieve refrigerator he tossed into a ravine Empty Re: Spanish police make recycling-mocker retrieve refrigerator he tossed into a ravine

Post by eddie Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:45 pm

That’s a cold-hearted thing to do...freeze a jolly bad fellow.

See what I did?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Spanish police make recycling-mocker retrieve refrigerator he tossed into a ravine Empty Re: Spanish police make recycling-mocker retrieve refrigerator he tossed into a ravine

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:49 pm

eddie wrote:That’s a cold-hearted thing to do...freeze a jolly bad fellow.

See what I did?

I think icy what you did there!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:52 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:That’s a cold-hearted thing to do...freeze a jolly bad fellow.

See what I did?

I think icy what you did there!

N-ice! Cool

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:59 pm

Chill-out, guys! Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:Chill-out, guys!  Razz

Razz don’t be fridged!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:22 pm

I'm too tired for punning right now, I'll check back in when I come with a joke that's a bit crisper.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:23 pm

Ice cream when I see threads about puns. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:23 pm

Cool thread.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:27 pm

I think it's a-refrigerator-door-able.

I sincerely apologize for that one.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:40 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I think it's a-refrigerator-door-able.

I sincerely apologize for that one.

You ruined it dude. You suck.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:51 pm

Thanks, honey-pie. Have a RED.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:58 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Thanks, honey-pie. Have a RED.

Spanish police make recycling-mocker retrieve refrigerator he tossed into a ravine 1069003512
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:49 pm

the cops shoulda "iced " him
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down