NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK first to declare a climate change emergency.

+7
Original Quill
nicko
Eilzel
'Wolfie
Syl
Vintage
Andy
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

UK first to declare a climate change emergency. - Page 4 Empty UK first to declare a climate change emergency.

Post by Andy Wed May 01, 2019 8:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well done to Greta Thunberg, Jeremy Corbyn and Michael Gove for their stance. From small acorns mighty oaks grow.

Check out @UKLabour’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/UKLabour/status/1123650599734644736?s=09

So Skunky Stenchbandit, Monkey brain and all the other climate change deniers can stick that up their arses.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

UK first to declare a climate change emergency. - Page 4 Empty Re: UK first to declare a climate change emergency.

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2019 4:20 pm

thats how seriously they all take it, climate change is such a threat im gonna help it out by flying to the fucking moon

can anyone show me the science that proves how not to be a hypocrite???

yep, more and more and more and more of the same shit.

how anyone believes in this bollox is mystifying

Back to top Go down

UK first to declare a climate change emergency. - Page 4 Empty Re: UK first to declare a climate change emergency.

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2019 4:50 pm

Makes perfect sense to be able to go to the moon and make it one day able to colonize

Even more so if this planet becomes uninhabitable

These fallacy argument by smelly, that now where some countries seek to go to the moon.

This means these same rocket scientists are also climate scientists?

Come again?

Also, of all the nations not doing so and looking to combat climate change, how does that effect them by some nations seeking to go to the moon? It does not diminish their attempts to combat climate change

Yet again the worst arguing going from the forum imbicille, using the worst whataboutism

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 07, 2019 8:45 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:thats how seriously they all take it, climate change is such a threat im gonna help it out by flying to the fucking moon

Do you say that because you’re a conservative? Just asking.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2019 10:31 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:thats how seriously they all take it, climate change is such a threat im gonna help it out by flying to the fucking moon

on a warning cant answer

must not dissent

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 07, 2019 10:34 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:

on a warning cant answer

must not dissent

Yeah, excuses. Bore off.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 07, 2019 10:38 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:

on a warning cant answer

must not dissent

Wow, I found a way to make you shut up! I must remember this!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2019 6:24 pm

Don't worry Ben.

I'll be shutting up for good soon.

Already got an end date for my participation in this forum then it's goodbye for good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 08, 2019 6:32 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Don't worry Ben.

Already got an end date for my participation in this forum then it's goodbye for good.

Oh, no, you're going?

I'll get you a box.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 08, 2019 6:33 pm

Jesus Christ! Superstar!
Do you think they’re what they say you are?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2019 8:17 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

Oh, no, you're going?

I'll get you a box.

not yet, its a while down the line, you will probably ban me for some minor trangression before then, but at some point in the future my purpose for being here will be over and ill bug out.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 08, 2019 8:32 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Oh, no, you're going?

I'll get you a box.

not yet, its a while down the line, you will probably ban me for some minor trangression before then, but at some point in the future my purpose for being here will be over and ill bug out.

Jeeeeesus!
And all the good you’ve done, will soon get swept away
You’ve begun to matter more than the things you say!!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 08, 2019 8:58 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Oh, no, you're going?

I'll get you a box.

What are you talking about, SB...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 08, 2019 9:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Oh, no, you're going?

I'll get you a box.

He’s talking about the time, when it comes, that he needs to carry his wooden cross over to the bright side...
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 08, 2019 9:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Oh, no, you're going?

I'll get you a box.

If I had to guess, he's going to stick around until the next presidential election in the U.S., hoping to gloat over a Trump victory. Probably something shallow and predictable like that.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2019 9:22 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

If I had to guess, he's going to stick around until the next presidential election in the U.S., hoping to gloat over a Trump victory. Probably something shallow and predictable like that.

Well you got something right

for once.

Yes that is the moment I am waiting for, when trump leave office I leave newsfix.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 08, 2019 9:24 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

for once.

Yes that is the moment I am waiting for, when trump leave office I leave newsfix.

Ah. So you will both be leaving in defeat? Will you wear your crown of thorns? bounce
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 08, 2019 9:25 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

for once.

I should start one of those countdown clock thingies like they have over at the Flap!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2019 9:27 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

for once.

Ah. So you will both be leaving in defeat? Will you wear your crown of thorns? bounce

Trump can only sit twice, not his fault

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed May 08, 2019 10:12 pm

Thank Christ for that.
Let's hope Trump either gets impeached or sniffs it.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2019 10:38 pm

Andy wrote:

Thank Christ for that.
Let's hope Trump either gets impeached or sniffs it.

sorry andy, but you got me for another 6 years

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu May 09, 2019 12:18 am

Don't forget to say "Fuck Trump" today and every day. Trump is the anti-christ, KKK leader, white supremacist's god, Hitler wannabe, racist POS, scumbag, sewer blocker turd head, rapist, child molester, golden-shower-Russian-hooker-buyer, thief, mafioso wannbe and the devil incarnate. Fuck Trump and his whole crime family.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu May 09, 2019 7:03 am

I gather you don't like him then ? Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu May 09, 2019 9:18 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Oh, no, you're going?

I'll get you a box.

UK first to declare a climate change emergency. - Page 4 3489511464

Promises,  promises,  promises...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2019 6:15 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

When trump leaves office I leave newsfix

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 09, 2019 8:06 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Yes you said. What exactly do you want us to do with that declaration? scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2019 8:25 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

i wasnt talking to YOU

so but out

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 09, 2019 8:39 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

i wasnt talking to YOU

so but out

Erm, what? Can’t we respond to anyone on a thread even if they’re not directing a post to us? That’s a bit of a low comment for you smelly. Cheer up.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2019 8:29 pm

latest research from climate scientist reveals walking and healthy living increases carbon footprint on mars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2019 8:34 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:latest research from climate scientist reveals walking and healthy living increases carbon footprint on mars.

Which ones?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2019 9:58 pm

Breaking news : climate scientists invest in Chinese coal power plant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2019 10:04 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Breaking news : climate scientists invest in Chinese coal power plant.

Fallacy argument

What does it matter whether a couple of scientists do invest in coal

How does that change the data on climate change?

Take your ime?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2019 1:08 pm

Bye bye Netflix

Apparently logging in to Netflix uses enough power and energy to melt an iceberg

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 13, 2019 8:05 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Bye bye Netflix

Apparently logging in to Netflix uses enough power and energy to melt an iceberg

Erm really? Got a link for that?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue May 14, 2019 1:42 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

Breaking news : climate scientists invest in Chinese coal power plant.

Cool

That's smelly's spin on those rumours...

More likely truth == "scientists" employed by 'communist' Chinese government invest in new coal-fired power station that they are building for that Chinese government..

Probably getting a discount on those shares, as part of their employment contracts.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2019 11:39 am

More quasi religious mumbo jumbo from the climate change fanatics

https://amp.theguardian.com/environment/2019/may/15/cooking-may-turn-homes-into-toxic-boxes-of-air-pollution

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri May 17, 2019 2:59 am

smelly-bandit wrote:More quasi religious mumbo jumbo from the climate change  fanatics

https://amp.theguardian.com/environment/2019/may/15/cooking-may-turn-homes-into-toxic-boxes-of-air-pollution

Poor fluff--brained Smellykins...

Messing up his idiotic denialist claims even further by now attempting to introduce unrelated examples from irrelevant topics..

Smelly is so laughingly ignorant about anything science or technology-related, that he doesn't even realise just what a fool he is now showing himself to be !
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2019 9:48 pm

This is not even a debate. Its sitting watching some people be in denial to the evidence

For some reason, some think the views of someone not scientific, called Al Core, means climate change is not real. Its the worst fallacy going and ignores countless actually evidence from scientists. Its no wonder people get pissed off, as this is never actual debate on the scientiic facts. We have smelly go off a politician and tommy continually lie. Even when faced with evidence, tommy knuckles under and still fails to admit he is wrong. This is not debate, its boring as fuck. Its two people ignorant to science looking to inflate their ego.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2019 8:15 am

Things are getting hotter, the climate is changing folks

Almost like its coming into summer

Must be climate change

Because SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 18, 2019 2:03 pm

Didge... I understand "science" and I post the real facts...

You don't understand any of it... which is why you repeat the nonsense...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2019 2:30 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Didge... I understand "science" and I post the real facts...

You don't understand any of it... which is why you repeat the nonsense...

Really Tommy, I just happen to understand all the data and you keep posting one misleading graph, as your evidence.

Which no matter how many times, it is refuted, you knuckle under

That is why I am no longer debating certain posters on here

They tend to be really ignorant, dogmatic in their warped beliefs and unable to back their bullshit claims

Hence why i will no longer spare any more time debating you

Maybe one day when you open that closed mind of yours, then I will look to debate you again

Until then, its utterly pointless. I have never seen someone that stupid as you are in climate science

Laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 18, 2019 2:41 pm

See, how wrong you are!

GISP2 is one set of data & Vostok is another completely different set of data!!!

So your claim that I just post "one misguided graph" shows that you don't understand anything at all!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4