NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti-Poaching Rangers Take Hilarious Photos With The Gorillas They're Protecting

Go down

Anti-Poaching Rangers Take Hilarious Photos With The Gorillas They're Protecting Empty Anti-Poaching Rangers Take Hilarious Photos With The Gorillas They're Protecting

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:53 pm

Photos have surfaced on social media of anti-poaching rangers standing with the gorillas they are protecting -- and the internet can't get enough.
Anti-Poaching Rangers Take Hilarious Photos With The Gorillas They're Protecting 4m1iq-humans-guarding-gorillas-1
"I was today years old when I learned Gorillas had pockets," one person commented.
"Somehow in all my time on this planet it never occurred to me that gorillas can stand up, I’ve been staring at this picture super confused for a good 5 minutes," wrote another.
"I swore it was a human in a suit for my first 5 mins."
"I'm still not sure it isn't."
As if they couldn't be more human-like, this selfie with the gorillas was posted next.
Anti-Poaching Rangers Take Hilarious Photos With The Gorillas They're Protecting Uej9d-humans-guarding-gorillas-2
"The bottom looks like every old man's profile picture," someone commented.
"Or every grandma's selfy vacation photos."
The photos were taken by rangers at Virunga National Park in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/2759/Anti-Poaching-Rangers-Take-Hilarious-Photos-With-The-Gorillas-They-re-Protecting

Back to top Go down