NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Show I am Fair - A Meat Eater's Case For Veganism

+3
'Wolfie
nicko
Fred Moletrousers
7 posters

Go down

To Show I am Fair - A Meat Eater's Case For Veganism Empty To Show I am Fair - A Meat Eater's Case For Veganism

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:17 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geranium=322s

Very interesting but its not going to change my view from eating meat. We certainly should make farming methods better though

Am sure some here would enjoy his ethical views on this and he is a meat eater himself

I also love cheese, so there is no way, I am giving that up.... Laughing

Back to top Go down

To Show I am Fair - A Meat Eater's Case For Veganism Empty Re: To Show I am Fair - A Meat Eater's Case For Veganism

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:51 am

Many, if not most, of the old highly intensive and frankly cruel farming methods have gone or are fast disappearing for a number of reasons.

Apart from the more stringent regulations introduced over the past few decades by the EU and national governments, there has been an enormous consumer and public backlash against extreme methods and a heightened perception of both animal and human health issues.

It's easy to forget that things like large-scale, intensely-stocked beef and dairy production, battery cage chicken farms and highly intensive and concentrated pig production stem from the post-war need to increase and intensify UK food production and to increase efficiency while at the same time lowering cost.

Animal welfare considerations were not the same when I first became closely associated with the farming industry in the early 60s as they are now.

And from a marketing point of view, the massive increase in vegetarianism (and currently veganism) has forced many changes, and will continue to do so.

Milady is also a veggie...though not a judgemental one in my case, because I'm giving up bacon sarnies for no-one!!!!!
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

To Show I am Fair - A Meat Eater's Case For Veganism Empty Re: To Show I am Fair - A Meat Eater's Case For Veganism

Post by nicko Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:07 pm

"Snap" !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:09 pm

scratch

The video wouldn't play properly here for some reason...

It simply stopped a few seconds into his diatribe..

He does have sinister eyes though; and a vampire's complexion.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:26 pm

He has normal eyes and a normal complexion. scratch
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:26 am

Raggamuffin wrote:He has normal eyes and a normal complexion. scratch

Cool

For a vampire...

He could have been given a role in the Twilight saga..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:34 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Cool

For a vampire...

Mocking someone's natural skin colour is racist. Just remember that next time you're screaming about racism on here.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:55 pm

A fair post didge, nice one.
I couldn’t give up eggs or cheese. I’d go half crazy without those food items!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Cool

For a vampire...

Mocking someone's natural skin colour is racist. Just remember that next time you're screaming about racism on here.

So was it racist when my black neighbor told me that she teased her black husband about how much blacker he got when he went on vacation and got a lot of sun?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:13 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Cool

For a vampire...

Razz

One "white" person knocking another "white" person because they don't get enough sun is "racist" ?!?

Good luck with that line of reasoning, Ragga'..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:49 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Razz

One "white" person knocking another "white" person because they don't get enough sun is "racist"  ?!?

Good luck with that line of reasoning,  Ragga'..

Ah, so is it a crime not to get "enough sun" now? You do know that a suntan is merely a way of protecting the skin from damage don't you? Did you also know that not everyone does actually tan?

You mocked someone for the natural colour of their skin, which is racist. Would you mock a black person for having dark skin?

As you consider yourself to be white, let's not hear any more nonsense about your Aboriginal "heritage".

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:50 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So was it racist when my black neighbor told me that she teased her black husband about how much blacker he got when he went on vacation and got a lot of sun?

I should have known you would excuse Wolfboy's racism. I suppose you think it's funny to mock white people for their colouring, whilst also thinking it's racist to mock a black person for their colouring.

Why did she mock him for having a tan anyway? Is there something wrong with her?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

I should have known you would excuse Wolfboy's racism. I suppose you think it's funny to mock white people for their colouring, whilst also thinking it's racist to mock a black person for their colouring.

Why did she mock him for having a tan anyway? Is there something wrong with her?

Since when were Vampires a race?

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:31 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Razz

One "white" person knocking another "white" person because they don't get enough sun is "racist"  ?!?

Good luck with that line of reasoning,  Ragga'..

To Show I am Fair - A Meat Eater's Case For Veganism 3489511464

Did some dumbfuck snowflake really red my innocent observation there  ???

Or someone else merely hit the button by mistake..

Razz
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:47 am

'Er ya go, got it back ^. Seems Raggs is a bit tetchy today.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:'Er ya go, got it back ^.  Seems Raggs is a bit tetchy today.

I didn't give him the red. I just gave you one though for being an AH. Surprised
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down