NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro-abortion???

+12
Victorismyhero
Maddog
'Wolfie
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
eddie
Vintage
Syl
The Devil, You Know
Eilzel
Andy
HoratioTarr
16 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Pro-abortion???  Empty Pro-abortion???

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Pro-abortion???  Empty Re: Pro-abortion???

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:32 pm

late abortion?   Pretty gruesome.  Still the woman's choice.   I totally don't agree with abortion being used as birth control.   But while this all sounds awful, which it is, it eliminated the even worse practice of illegal abortion and knitting needles and wire coat hangers.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:45 pm

Shame Smelly's mum didn't have one.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:45 pm

Shame Smelly's mum didn't have one.
Or was he hatched or cloned?
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:10 pm

Nobody is 'pro-abortion'. It is never a nice choice. No one wants to have to have an abortion. But it must be a choice a woman gets to make.

There should be term limits, of course, unless the woman's life is in danger.

Good to see you back Wink Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:26 pm

Andy wrote:Shame Smelly's mum didn't have one.

Out of order, you are basically wishing he never had the chance to exist

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:12 pm

I think the only person who should decide is the woman involved.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:19 pm

Abortion should always be the womans choice....I do agree that time is of the essence though, late abortions are horrific.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:21 pm

Syl wrote:Abortion should always be the womans choice....I do agree that time is of the essence though, late abortions are horrific.
once the child can survive outside the body it should not happen. Killing them after birth should be treated as murder.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:09 pm

I doubt there are many people who think abortion is the solution, prevention is always better then cure. If there has to be a cure then it should be sooner rather than later. Everyone, men and women should take responsibility for conception. I agree when posters said medical abortion is pretty awful for all concerned but backstreet abortions are far worse and with terrible outcomes for so many. If you take away legal abortions everything isn't going to be rosy and beautiful with dewy eyed new mothers cradling their infants while their problems suddenly vanished in a puff of talc. As for women having regrets I'd be surprised if they didn't.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:21 pm

There’s a cut off point. I think most people agree with that. A woman knows almost immediately if she wants a baby or not.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:02 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Syl wrote:Abortion should always be the womans choice....I do agree that time is of the essence though, late abortions are horrific.
once the child can survive outside the body it should not happen. Killing them after birth should be treated as murder.

But that's the rub; a lot of anti-abortion activists spread false information about how quickly fetuses develop. I've heard people claiming a fetus can feel pain at a point in its development when it's been proven that the fetus hasn't even grown nerves yet.

It's impossible to debate with people who insist upon having not only their own opinions but their own facts as well.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:06 am

Eight weeks is my preferred cut-of point. By then, most women definitely know whether they want a baby or not.

What is more important is taking away the shame of NOT wanting a baby. It isn’t for everyone.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:52 am

most pro abortionists have no idea what an abortion is, most think that the abortion fairies come in on cloud of love and happiness and whisk the baby away to magical lands yonder

the reality is far far more barbaric, and if most normal people knew what was really involved would never support it.

the reality is that an abortion at 22 weeks is murder, pure and simple.

If i did to a person what a doctor is legally allowed to do to a 22 week old child, i would rightly be locked up for the rest of my natural life or receive the needle, and yet not only do we allow this brutal murder of children to take place at over 300,000 per year (in the US alone) but we have people cheering it on

Pro-abortion???  18052610

the next posts contain images of what an abortion looks like at the 20 week mark and beyond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:52 am

WARNING : DO NOT LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING PICTURES IF YOU ARE A LIBERAL

WARNING : DO NOT LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING PICTURES IF YOU ARE FEMINIST

WARNING : DO NOT LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING PICTURES IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE DEALING WITH FACTS

WARNING : DO NOT LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING PICTURES IF YOU ARE EASILY UPSET

WARNING : DO NOT LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING PICTURES IF YOU BELIEVE IN HER BODY HER CHOICE

THE FOLLOWING POSTS CONTAINS SCENES OF A GRAPHIC NATURE THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO UNSEE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Last edited by smelly-bandit on Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:53 am

you have been warned :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:54 am

you have been warned :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:55 am

you have been warned :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:55 am

you have been warned :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:58 am

her body her choice??

i dont know anyone who would choose to have their body mutilated like that, im 100% certain the baby didnt choose to die like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:01 am

How is it murder?

An unborn child, which requires the mother, in order to survive?
If born at 22 weeks, it would be aunble to survive or breath without medical assistance.

This view on abortion always tries to use the poor view on emotions

I have seen Ben Shapiro use at least a good argument in  principle about the potential for life, but fails to realise. That the opposite can be applied, that there is the potential to harm for the mother.

At then end of the day, the woman has a right to decide whether or not to carry something within their body.

Is abortion ethically wrong?

Yes, but then so is taking any life.

But so then is forcing a woman to carry something she does not want to carry within her. As its unethnical.

Also what sort of life is that child then going to have, when placed immediately into care. When so many kids are already in care?

I mean the people most pro-abortion in the US are happy to eat meat and back capital punishment. Which really renders their arguments as poor if based on the value of life.

I am sure if many people were shown videos of animals being slaughtered they would feel at unease.

The only view here is based on whether the unborn can or cannot be seen as a human life and at what point of the pregancy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6735593/Abortion-fully-decriminalised-UK.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:06 am

Clinical death

"Clinical death is the medical term for cessation of blood circulation and breathing the two necessary criteria to sustain human and many other organisms' lives It occurs when the heart stops beating, a condition called cardiac arrest. The term is also sometimes used in resuscitation research. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_death

When can I hear my baby's heartbeat?

The baby's heart starts to beat at around 6 weeks. You may be able to hear – and see – your baby's heart beat for the first time when you're about 8 weeks pregnant if you have an early ultrasound exam.

https://www.babycenter.com/404_when-can-i-hear-my-babys-heartbeat_10349811.bc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:09 am

So this is not really up for debate for smelly

He just wants to post propaganda then

Oh well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:15 am

as soon as a heart beat develops its murder to abort the child.

afterall whats the difference between aborting a child at 22 weeks or aborting a man at 22 years??

we are all just feotuses arent we?? a cluster of cells??

its weird that more children have been aborted legally than jews killed by the nazis and yet no one bats an eyelid, in fact we have infanticides justifying their actions, im sure the final solution was justifiable to the nazis

is any pro-infanticide out there who can answer these questions??

why do you refer to the baby as a feotus instead of a baby??

why do you call it "termination of pregnancy" instead of "killing an unwanted child"

is it because you know deep down that what you are doing is a human rights atrocity, a genocide?? but feel the need to make yourselves feel better about killing the unborn??

is it why none of you will look at the pictures of what a real abortion looks like??

nevermind eh?? you take comfort in the fact that you support a womans choice........... just not unborn women

no unborn women have no choice, pretty misogynistic if you ask me

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:20 am

Those images are all very sad, smelly. And OBVIOUSLY no one wants any potential child to end up that way. But it changes nothing about the actual arguments.

There is a cut off point in UK law. Regardless, it is still tragic even to have to happen before 24 weeks. Literally no one wants to have to abort a child at all - but sometimes people feel they have no option, for whatever reason that may be.

Your images are clearly there to push an agenda. "Look how awful abortion is, you're a monster if you support this!"

Again, no one really 'supports' it. It is just something people do when they feel they have no choice.

Honestly, the hardcore conservatives who push this crap actually believe people have abortions on a whim or do it for fun. Which is a sick idea.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:23 am

As it is a fetus, neither foetus or baby.

Again the fetus grows within the womb of the woman and is only sustained by the woman.

Do you refer to an egg as a chick now, when you tuck into your bacon and fried egg sandwich?

To say when something forms a heart, this then makes it murder, is not only absurd, is a irrational argument

Here is the crunch though of the argument that the pro-lifers do not want to talk about

How they are still focing a woman to carry something they do not want to carry

What are they then going to do when all these unborn unwanted children are then later born? Into a wolrd where they are not wanted.

They never answer this and avoid this, they use super charged language as smelly does above comparing this to the holocaust, which was the systemtica extermination of an ethnic and religious group called the Jews.

The mind boggles how poor such arguments are which have no comparrison to the Holocaust

I mean it could then be argued, using the daft view here by smelly, that now a misscarrige is murder. Being that it could be stuidly argued, that they never cared properly for themselves and have killed the fetus.

The point the pro-lifers cannot grasp, is that this is a fetus and only by week 20. When it actually has a slim chance opf survival, with medical assistance if born prematurely. Should we look at making a distinction

Last edited by Thor on Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:23 am

"abortion as birth control"

"i dont want to look at it i just want to kill it"

"I Murdered More People Than Ted Bundy"

pretty amazing that people who were in the industry could have a change of heart like this, speaks volumes really, certianly more knowledgable about the issue than the screeching baby killing gang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:25 am

Eilzel wrote:Those images are all very sad, smelly. And OBVIOUSLY no one wants any potential child to end up that way. But it changes nothing about the actual arguments.

There is a cut off point in UK law. Regardless, it is still tragic even to have to happen before 24 weeks. Literally no one wants to have to abort a child at all - but sometimes people feel they have no option, for whatever reason that may be.

Your images are clearly there to push an agenda. "Look how awful abortion is, you're a monster if you support this!"

Again, no one really 'supports' it. It is just something people do when they feel they have no choice.

Honestly, the hardcore conservatives who push this crap actually believe people have abortions on a whim or do it for fun. Which is a sick idea.

He is not even debating mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:25 am

Eilzel wrote:Those images are all very sad, smelly. And OBVIOUSLY no one wants any potential child to end up that way. But it changes nothing about the actual arguments.

watch the next video

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:26 am

Thor wrote:As it is a fetus, neither foetus or baby.

Again the fetus grows within the womb of the woman and is only sustained by the woman.

Do you refer to an egg as a chick now, when you tuck into your bacon and fried egg sandwich?

To say when something forms a heart, this then makes it murder, is not only absurd, is a irrational argument

Here is the crunch though of the argument that the pro-lifers do not want to talk about

How they are still focing a woman to carry something they do not want to carry

What are they then going to do when all these unborn unwanted children are then later born? Into a wolrd where they are not wanted.

They never answer this and avoid this, they use super charged language as smelly does above comparing this to the holocaust, which was the systemtica extermination of an ethnic and religious group called the Jews.

The mind boggles how poor such arguments are which have no comparrison to the Holocaust

I mean it could then be argued, using the daft view here by smelly, that now a misscarrige is murder. Being that it could be stuidly argued, that they never cared properly for themselves and have killed the fetus.

The point the pro-lifers cannot grasp, is that this is a fetus and only by week 20. When it actually has a slim chance opf survival, with medical assistance if born prematurely. Should we look at making a distinction

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:26 am

Thor wrote:How is it murder?

An unborn child, which requires the mother, in order to survive?
If born at 22 weeks, it would be aunble to survive or breath without medical assistance.

This view on abortion always tries to use the poor view on emotions

I have seen Ben Shapiro use at least a good argument in  principle about the potential for life, but fails to realise. That the opposite can be applied, that there is the potential to harm for the mother.

At then end of the day, the woman has a right to decide whether or not to carry something within their body.

Is abortion ethically wrong?

Yes, but then so is taking any life.

But so then is forcing a woman to carry something she does not want to carry within her. As its unethnical.

Also what sort of life is that child then going to have, when placed immediately into care. When so many kids are already in care?

I mean the people most pro-abortion in the US are happy to eat meat and back capital punishment. Which really renders their arguments as poor if based on the value of life.

I am sure if many people were shown videos of animals being slaughtered they would feel at unease.

The only view here is based on whether the unborn can or cannot be seen as a human life and at what point of the pregancy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6735593/Abortion-fully-decriminalised-UK.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:33 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

watch the next video

It's one person. How many people who have had abortions do you think have them on a whim or for fun Rolling Eyes
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:29 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

watch the next video

It's one person. How many people who have had abortions do you think have them on a whim or for fun Rolling Eyes

Over 300,000 abortions are carried out in the US alone.

You do the maths, 1% of that is 3000, and that "one person" was on her 3rd convenience abortion.

Anyway I'm not here to debate with you, if you aren't moved by those pictures you call "sad" then I don't think there is anything that can move you.

If you're more outraged at trump getting elected than by ripping a baby's body apart and crushing it's skull till it's brains flow out, so that some slut feminist can carry on with her whore lifestyle then I feel profoundly sorry for you, I cannot imagine what barbarism and brutality you have endured to make you so cold.

I can never understand how you can say its a woman's right but ignore the rights of the child especially when the child is female, but I doubt you have ever examined your own argument too deeply

I have killed plenty of men in my career but I thank God that I haven't grown so callous that I would happily stand of a mountain of baby corpses to score political points, I don't hate the left so much that I'd revel in killing babies just to rub your nose in it.

If a person takes a stand then they should own it, call it what it is and stop trying to sugar coat it.

Abortion is murder, and no amount of linguistical manipulation or moral equivocation will change that. If a person needs to hide from it, they really should be asking themselves why.

People won't of course, no one likes to think of themselves as a baby murderer.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:31 pm

Thank you smelly for the raw and highly emotive posts and pictures. I really appreciate an evocative post!

I do agree with you but I still think 8 weeks is a decent cut-off point.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:32 pm

So I was right, he is not interested in debating this

What was the point in even starting the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:39 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

watch the next video

You do the maths, 1% of that is 3000, and that "one person" was on her 3rd convenience abortion.

Anyway I'm not here to debate with you, if you aren't moved by those pictures you call "sad" then I don't think there is anything that can move you.

If you're more outraged at trump getting elected than by ripping a baby's body apart and crushing it's skull till it's brains flow out, so that some slut feminist can carry on with her whore lifestyle then I feel profoundly sorry for you, I cannot imagine what barbarism and brutality you have endured to make you so cold.

I can never understand how you can say its a woman's right but ignore the rights of the child especially when the child is female, but I doubt you have ever examined your own argument too deeply

I have killed plenty of men in my career but I thank God that I haven't grown so callous that I would happily stand of a mountain of baby corpses to score political points, I don't hate the left so much that I'd revel in killing babies just to rub your nose in it.

If a person takes a stand then they should own it, call it what it is and stop trying to sugar coat it.

Abortion is murder, and no amount of linguistical manipulation or moral equivocation will change that. If a person needs to hide from it, they really should be asking themselves why.

I think you’re right about the time frame. And I think you’re right in most of your points but I don’t think you should be bringing politics into it.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:42 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I think you’re right about the time frame. And I think you’re right in most of your points but I don’t think you should be bringing politics into it.

He is against all abortions, so are women then to be forced to go through with having children against their wish to do so?

What then happens to then hundreds of thousands more unwanted children born just in the UK?

And he uses cruel as an argument?

I believe there should be a fix time frame, but none where their is possible danger to the woman carrying the fetus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:47 pm

If women out there are pro-life and wish to take on the babies. Maybe we can develope a way transfer an unborn fetus to another woman.

Not sure if this is even fesible, but that is the only fair possible future option and again there has to be women willing to take this on

Last edited by Thor on Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:47 pm

Well as I have said, I do think 8 weeks is a decent cut-off time.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:49 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I don't bring politics into it

The pro abortion lot are the ones doing that.

Do you know that the pro abortion side always say "I stand with planned Parenthood"

PP are a tax payer funded abortion factory, and any attempts to defund them are met with political forces.

I find it strange that the same people who claim to be so inclusive and tolerant and pro immigrant want to defund ICE but will fight tooth and claw against any attempts to defund PP which carries out over 300k abortions every year in the US.

How does that work?? I can't understand the logic, why are immigrant lives seen as more sacred than the lives of unborn children???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:53 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:

I don't bring politics into it

How does that work?? I can't understand the logic, why are immigrant lives seen as more sacred than the lives of unborn children???

That is political and some of the problems why we see high immigration.

Is because of religious views on  contraception, that leads to high birth rates within poverty stricken groups

But then you never look at the bigger picture

If there was proper birth control and women were actually empowered over their own bodies, withouth religious zealots tryin g to control what they do with their bodies. We would have ended poverty by now in the Third world

The issues is how you view the fetus here

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:56 pm

As bad as abortions are how do you feel about the deaths of women and babies through backstreet abortions, because if legal abortion is stopped babies will still die many along with their mother.
Remember that poor woman in Ireland supposedly under medical care left to die because of the law on abortions.
I thought we were getting past men having control over women's bodies and fertility, some men preach but can't be bothered to control or take responsibility for their reproductive actions.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:58 pm

Vintage wrote:As bad as abortions are how do you feel about the deaths of women and babies through backstreet abortions, because if legal abortion is stopped babies will still die many along with their mother.
Remember that poor woman in Ireland supposedly under medical care left to die because of the law on abortions.
I thought we were getting past men having control over women's bodies and fertility, some men preach but can't be bothered to control or take responsibility for their reproductive actions.

Good post and good points

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:04 pm

The Hyde Amendment bans the U.S. federal government from subsidizing abortions.

In about 30 states, the only sex education children are provided is "abstinence only," which has proven ineffective at preventing teen pregnancy as many of those states have the highest teen pregnancy rates in the nation.

The right to a legal abortion in the United States was established nearly 50 years ago by the Supreme Court, which makes the final ruling on whether a law is constitutional. Ever since then, the issue has been politicized by conservatives who have continuously tried to deny people a right guaranteed to them by the U.S. government.

Debate over how late is too late is good and healthy, but please don't act like women getting abortions are all sluts who are greeted with a liberal cheerleader chorus every time they drive 200 miles to their nearest abortion clinic because their birth control pill didn't work.

Far more likely that they'll be spit upon, called a monster and a baby-killer by people lining the walkway to the abortion clinic doorway.

Nobody is "pro-abortion." There are only two groups - those who want to preserve the option to have a legal abortion, and those who want to take it away.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:21 pm

Vintage wrote:As bad as abortions are how do you feel about the deaths of women and babies through backstreet abortions, because if legal abortion is stopped babies will still die many along with their mother.

Backstreet abortion??

I dont think it gets much more backstreet barbaric than ripping a baby limb from limb with a pair of overgrown pliers.

Do you??

But you seem to be suggesting the best way to avoid "backstreet abortions" is to trade one life for the other

The whore who can't keep her legs shut gets life whilst the innocent child is sentenced to death to avoid inconveniencing the mothers Saturday night orgy parties???

Sorry, I prefer it if we could develop a procedure where we kill the mother and save the child, that way she doesn't have to have the baby, best of both worlds

How about that??

It's interesting that you seem to think this is some kind of gender thing, plenty of women are against abortion so this is not about "men wanting to control women" (in case you hadn't noticed this isn't the middle East)

I find it hypocritical that you have a problem with "men controlling women's bodies" but have no problem with stripping control from the bodies of unborn babies.

I guess "HER BODY HER CHOICE" doesnt extend to female children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:23 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:The Hyde Amendment bans the  U.S. federal government from subsidizing abortions.

In about 30 states, the only sex education children are  provided is "abstinence only," which has proven ineffective at preventing teen pregnancy as many of those states  have the highest teen  pregnancy rates in the nation.

The right  to a legal abortion in the United States was  established nearly 50 years ago  by the Supreme Court, which makes the final ruling on whether a law  is constitutional. Ever since then, the issue has been politicized by conservatives  who have continuously tried to deny people a  right guaranteed to them by the U.S. government.

Debate over how  late is too late is good and  healthy, but please don't act like women getting abortions are all sluts who are greeted with a liberal cheerleader chorus every time they drive 200 miles  to  their nearest abortion  clinic because their birth control pill didn't work.

Far more  likely that they'll be spit upon, called a monster and a baby-killer by people lining  the walkway to the abortion clinic doorway.

Nobody is "pro-abortion." There are only two groups - those  who want to preserve the option  to have a legal abortion, and those  who want  to take it away.

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:41 pm

Trump administration bars clinics that provide abortions or abortion referrals from federal funding

Planned Parenthood, which stands to lose $60 million a year, is calling on courts and Congress to block the rule.

The Trump administration took aim at Planned Parenthood Friday, issuing a rule barring groups that provide abortions or abortion referrals from participating in the $286 million federal family planning program — a move expected to redirect tens of millions of dollars from the women’s health provider to faith-based groups.

The change means federally funded family planning clinics can no longer refer a patient for abortion and must maintain a “clear physical and financial separation” between services funded by the government and any organization that provides abortions or abortion referrals. Groups receiving money under the Title X program, which serves an estimated 4 million low-income women, were already prohibited from performing abortions with those funds.

The changes, which opponents vowed to challenge, were celebrated by social conservatives who oppose abortion and helped elect Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon. Health and Human Services Department officials have said they were necessary to ensure transparency and the legal and ethical use of taxpayer funds.

The move represents “decisive action to disentangle taxpayers from the big abortion industry led by Planned Parenthood,” Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of the Susan B. Anthony List, an antiabortion group, said in a statement.

Family Research Council President Tony Perkins said Planned Parenthood and other abortion centers now have to choose between shuttering their abortion services or moving them if they want to continue to receive federal funds. “Either way, this will loosen the group’s hold on tens of millions of tax dollars,” he said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2019/02/22/trump-administration-bars-family-planning-clinics-that-provide-abortion-referrals-million-program/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:42 pm

Yep, no tax payers money goes towards abortion.

Why is PP losing public funds then??

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:43 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Yep, no tax payers money goes towards abortion.

Why is PP losing public funds then??

Because Republicans believe PP uses federal funds toward abortions and wants to kill the organization.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:52 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

Backstreet abortion??

I dont think it gets much more backstreet barbaric than ripping a baby limb from limb with a pair of overgrown pliers.

Do you??

But you seem to be suggesting the best way to avoid "backstreet abortions" is to trade one life for the other

The whore who can't keep her legs shut gets life whilst the innocent child is sentenced to death to avoid inconveniencing the mothers Saturday night orgy parties???

Sorry, I prefer it if we could develop a procedure where we kill the mother and save the child, that way she doesn't have to have the baby, best of both worlds

How about that??

It's interesting that you seem to think this is some kind of gender thing, plenty of women are against abortion so this is not about "men wanting to control women" (in case you hadn't noticed this isn't the middle East)

I find it hypocritical that you have a problem with "men controlling women's bodies" but have no problem with stripping control from the bodies of unborn babies.

I guess "HER BODY HER CHOICE" doesnt extend to female children.

Its pretty telling when you use the words 'the whore that can't keep her legs shut' how about the man who can't keep it in his pants?

There is obviously still a problem with men not taking responsibility for their actions and blaming everything on 'whores' and surely its you who is hypocritical. It is gender based its the woman who literally has to bear the consequences, quite often alone.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next