NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let’s let it go once and for all!

+12
The Devil, You Know
JulesV
Raggamuffin
Fred Moletrousers
Andy
Syl
Tommy Monk
Original Quill
'Wolfie
nicko
eddie
Ben Reilly
16 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 8 Empty Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey everyone, I know we've had some problematic ads lately. I want to explain exactly what's happening.

Forumotion recently created the option to pay a small fee in exchange for running your own ads, which you get  the money from, and I took it.

My hope is that it creates a little revenue to help me and Eddie out, both on saving toward the UK financial requirement and little things like plane tickets.

I do want the user experience here to be smooth, so I'll keep looking for an ad network that won't drive us all crazy.

I hope you all understand that there will be some bumps along the way.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 8 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:17 am

Syl wrote:
Jules wrote:

You arrived from holiday and immediately jumped feet first into a thread in which Katie Hopkins was being discussed.
You were very angry at the criticism of KH. Despite the fact that she was only being criticised for her harsh, OTT disgusting  comments plus her total lack of empathy for people in distress.  

Personally, my own comments about her had been quite measured, nowt OTT, but some of the other posters who really despised her did not hold back. They said some strong stuff which, tbh, was commensurate with the vile comments she herself had made. 

What annoyed me was when you said some people hide behind the photos of celebs.
I was the only poster who had a photo of a celeb  att - it was the lovely katie holmes, and I even took the precaution of clearly labelling it.

You cannot have it both ways, Syl. If you decide to run your mouth large and attack posters who have done absolutely nowt wrong, then you will have something said back to you, like it or not.  

Long story short, if you are going to make a comment that refers to me directly - even if it's not intended - I am going to reply, to defend myself.

No one is going to make me feel bad or guilty when I have done absolutely nowt bad, nowt wrong!!
I cant stand Katie Hopkins so I think whatever remarks I made at the time you are taking out of context. I may have said she writes in her own name and doesn't spout her bile hidden behind a false image.....but tbh I cant think of anything else positive I may have said.
I also dont recall saying anyone hides behind pics of celebs, people do hide behind images of one thing or another though, ...but if i did say that why would you think I was meaning you? Almost everyone has a pic other than their own image as an avi.....so care to show the actual thread this conversation took place so I can see what was said and why.....not just the bits you choose to mention. scratch

What i do remember is saying IF forums insisted on posters using their real names and photo's, online abuse by people sat hiding anonymously behind their keyboards would drop considerably.
I also said it would never happen, and I understood why......very similar to what i said today in fact.
online abuse would not stop if people used their real names or pics, it would increase and move outside the realm of forums, but it would be much easier to get criminal convictions if people libel you directly
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 8 Empty Re: Let’s let it go once and for all!

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:20 am

Original Quill wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

He asked me to tell people to stop calling him by his real first name. Surprise surprise, nobody followed my directions and I couldn't police every instance of it, so I changed it to "head," which is a synonym of one definition of his real first name. It was never intended as an insult.

I didn't know that.  I call Dean by his real name, just like Vic or Les.  In fact, I thought 'head' was someone being offensive--ya know, like oral/genital, etc.  Is it wrong to use his real name?
it was a point being made. My real name is Bob, it was changed to head to be place after DYK, which is also not my screen name shortened or otherwise.

For about the millionth time it is
"The Devil, You know" not "the devil you know" they have entirely different meanings.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:22 am

Original Quill wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

He asked me to tell people to stop calling him by his real first name. Surprise surprise, nobody followed my directions and I couldn't police every instance of it, so I changed it to "head," which is a synonym of one definition of his real first name. It was never intended as an insult.

I didn't know that.  I call Dean by his real name, just like Vic or Les.  In fact, I thought 'head' was someone being offensive--ya know, like oral/genital, etc.  Is it wrong to use his real name?
No, you called me Deano, which is highly offensive. unless you are australian, then putting an "o" at the end of words seems to be De Rigeur
HOM after calling me Deano took offence when I returned the compliment to him.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:32 am

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:44 am

Syl wrote:
I also dont recall saying anyone hides behind pics of celebs .
I don't care if you can recall it or not, Syl. You did say it. In fact it is precisely what you said, verbatim

> > you wrote "do it hidden behind false names and other peoples photos."
I was the only one who had a celeb's photo in the thread at the time. I'm not paranoid by nature but if you make a comment which only applies to me at the time (even unintentionally) I will automatically speak up to defend myself.

Syl wrote: . care to show the actual thread this conversation took place so I can see what was said and why.....
not just the bits you choose to mention. scratch .
Sarcasm. Rolling Eyes
If I had mentioned everything it would have made a long post even longer. So I mentioned only the relevant points.

What about you, Syl? You claimed you were ''severely criticised'' without saying the reason why.
You chose to leave that bit out.
You deliberately made it look  like you were criticised for making a harmless comment. You omitted mentioning the  offensive words in your comment.

It's NEVER a harmless comment if you choose to include words like fake fraud hide hidden.
You even attacked the practice of using usernames, describing them as ''false names''. Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 8 3489511464
Those are all stinkingly offensive words, you know exactly what you're doing when you use horrible words like that.
So don't come the innocent.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:52 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiC6kMQ0ui0

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:52 am

Jules, she said other people, not celebrities. You hadn't even posted when she said that, so why would you think it was aimed at you?

No need to thank me for finding the thread.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:02 pm

I finally get why D's name changes to "head". That's very childish Ben. snobby
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:12 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Jules, she said other people, not celebrities. You hadn't even posted when she said that, so why would you think it was aimed at you?

That's even worse!  
I have never seen anyone using other people's photos.
Maybe it happens but I don't care enough to check. 
Cos it's none of my business, got far better things to think about in life than who is using whose photo.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:18 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Syl wrote: I cant stand Katie Hopkins so I think whatever remarks I made at the time you are taking out of context. I may have said she writes in her own name and doesn't spout her bile hidden behind a false image.....but tbh I cant think of anything else positive I may have said.
I also dont recall saying anyone hides behind pics of celebs, people do hide behind images of one thing or another though, ...but if i did say that why would you think I was meaning you? Almost everyone has a pic other than their own image as an avi.....so care to show the actual thread this conversation took place so I can see what was said and why.....not just the bits you choose to mention. scratch
What i do remember is saying IF forums insisted on posters using their real names and photo's, online abuse by people sat hiding anonymously behind their keyboards would drop considerably.
I also said it would never happen, and I understood why......very similar to what i said today in fact.
online abuse would not stop if people used their real names or pics, it would increase and move outside the realm of forums, but it would be much easier to get criminal convictions if people libel you directly
Correct.
There are already places where people use their real names & photos, they're called facebook, twitter, instagram etc.
That said, there is no excuse for anyone to be deliberately abusive, be it forums or twitter or whatever.

Last edited by Jules on Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUSAMPJT9OM

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:21 pm

Jules wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Jules, she said other people, not celebrities. You hadn't even posted when she said that, so why would you think it was aimed at you?

That's even worse!  
I have never seen anyone using other people's photos.
Maybe it happens but I don't care enough to check. 
Cos it's none of my business, got far better things to think about in life than who is using whose photo.

Are those your own legs and feet?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZx3AuwCh0s

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:26 pm

I just want to confirm that my forum name is indeed false. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVG_QA5stBc

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Are those your own legs and feet?
The toes are real. The legs & feet ...… maybe not so much. clown

Raggamuffin wrote:I just want to confirm that my forum name is indeed false. Razz
Oh come clean, it is your real name, & your surname is Urchin. tongue

Last edited by Jules on Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:51 pm

Syl wrote: I was told that it would be good if me and my family would die of cancer, someone said (the week my mum died) that she was a prostitute and other vile stuff about her)

Syl wrote:
Jules wrote:
That was pretty awful, but obviously that  incident /\ /\ did not happen on this forum.
And obviously it was not any member of this forum who said any of those awful things to you.

Who said it, if you don't mind me asking?

It wasn't said here and i didn't imply it had been.
I dont mind you asking Jules, but I wont bother to name who said what, it's in the past and they dont matter.

Seeing as 1 in 4 of us will get cancer it's weird that anyone would use cancer death wishes to hurt others.
Some of the abusive stuff I've had said to me on forums would make people pass clean out, if I told them.
Stuff about violence & corpses. [I won't repeat them here]
Weird.  No

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:55 pm

Jules wrote:
Syl wrote:

It wasn't said here and i didn't imply it had been.
I dont mind you asking Jules, but I wont bother to name who said what, it's in the past and they dont matter.

Seeing as 1 in 4 of us will get cancer it's weird that anyone would use cancer death wishes to hurt others.
Some of the abusive stuff I've had said to me on forums would make people pass clean out, if I told them.
Stuff about violence & corpses. [I won't repeat them here]
Weird.  No

Just about everyone has recived at some point, some of the most horrible abuse

I have had countless wish me dead, wish that my parents could never have concieved me, saying I fuck my mother and have sucked my dads cock etc. Each and everytime this has happened, I have asked the mods not to act and ban people, but to show restraint. As I know emotions are governing their actions. Its not really who they are, its simple mean words. I have seriously never been bothered about such poor abuse and always know that person has become emotionally compremised.

Its simple trying to get at people and if we play into that, then the person goading us has succeeded

If you dont, they fail, in their attempts to get at you.

Yes, i can talk, as i have at times been emotionally compremised, but at least I recognise when I do. 

I know what is the reality here and everyone has been a victim to this, more so, when they are outspoken on views, which get up peoples noses

Hence we all need to rise above

Move on Jules

As all everyone then does it claim how much more a victim they are and to me, that is pathetic.
As that is the society we are now becoming. Based on a victimology scale, based off who has suffered worse.

There is no scale, as its always wrong

If you starve people of what they crave in goading you, then then ultimately fail

Everyone has been as poor and as a victim at times, its not a competition

There is real victims of hate crime out there and not many of us can claim to fall into that category

We simple have to grow a backbone and not allow people to get to us. As hard as they may seem, its never impossible and why Eddie is right here. She is able to walk away. Those whinging about threads being ruined are simple trash talking, but debates always continue. Its them themselves that play into this victimology. That claim the thread is ruined, because its about attention seeking for themselves. If they did what Eddie does and ignored the abuse. The thread easily continues. What you see is people using an excuse to whinge and moan, as they like nothing more than being center of attention.

Its why none of them can actually answer her on this and give countless poor excuses. Showing its them that are the problem, because nothing actually stops a debate. They only stop themselves from debating, as they are inherantly stubborn and self centered.

Last edited by Thor on Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:03 pm

Okay. cheers

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:07 pm

Jules wrote:Okay. cheers

+1

You see, you listen to reason and I wish that others did too

Have a lovely day Jules

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Why are you playing along and humouring the people who have brought a posters innocent wife into their forum grievances Quill?
Would you like it if your family members were abused by idiotic strangers online?

You mean, like, Becky?  Why would anyone do that?

No idea who Becky is. scratch
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:
I cant stand Katie Hopkins so I think whatever remarks I made at the time you are taking out of context. I may have said she writes in her own name and doesn't spout her bile hidden behind a false image.....but tbh I cant think of anything else positive I may have said.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t20018p100-katie-hopkins-one-sick-bitch?highlight=hopkins

Thank you Miss Marple Laughing ...I will have a read and see what remarks she has taken out of context. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:46 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t20018p100-katie-hopkins-one-sick-bitch?highlight=hopkins

Thank you Miss Marple  Laughing ...I will have a read and see what remarks she has taken out of context. Rolling Eyes

Or have both of you taken things out of context based on what you believe?

This is what I am talking about when it comes to people being stubborn

You want people to see what you think, but never contemplate what they think

For example, you are so angered that I used the c-word with you

Its just a poor vulgar word, but you make meaning to this by how you react to this

Thyat does not excuse me using this to you, but the problem with you Syl and your click, is you never look to see wether you do anything ever wrong and use that as an excuse to deflect away from anything you do wrong

I have many faults and constantly look to make myself a better person

Its a constant battle, because i understand how emotions play on all of us, but at least I try to see what my faults are

Do you ever dare to do the same?

So here is a test for you and why again Eddie is miles removed from the rest of us here. She is not stubborn like you and able to move on. You however hold a grudge

I will tell you the main 5 things I think that make you a lovely person and those negative and only in return if you say what you see as your biggest faults and positive attibutes

I have already emailed them to Eilzel to see if i am even close or miles apart from your thinking

Now i could never even be close because of something I imagined as similar by reading this in a book, as I never could ever truely know who you are

So lets see how very much you never recgnise your good pointor bad and whether I do

I am able to see my faults and happy that you express mine, as I have many times

So can you even dare to do this?

At the end of the day, none of you even come close to being like Eddie, able to turn the other cheek

I wish I could be more like that and if you think that is sucking up. That i want to be more a better person as she is

I will hold that quite clearly poor immature poor absuive claim with pride.

As it will show, you have no comprehension of what it means to be humble, as she does.

I dont mind admitting looking up to others and aspire to be like others who are better people

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:13 pm

Jules wrote:
Syl wrote:
I also dont recall saying anyone hides behind pics of celebs .
I don't care if you can recall it or not, Syl. You did say it. In fact it is precisely what you said, verbatim

> > you wrote "do it hidden behind false names and other peoples photos."
I was the only one who had a celeb's photo in the thread at the time. I'm not paranoid by nature but if you make a comment which only applies to me at the time (even unintentionally) I will automatically speak up to defend myself.

Syl wrote: . care to show the actual thread this conversation took place so I can see what was said and why.....
not just the bits you choose to mention. scratch .
Sarcasm. Rolling Eyes
If I had mentioned everything it would have made a long post even longer. So I mentioned only the relevant points.

What about you, Syl? You claimed you were ''severely criticised'' without saying the reason why.
You chose to leave that bit out.
You deliberately made it look  like you were criticised for making a harmless comment. You omitted mentioning the  offensive words in your comment.

It's NEVER a harmless comment if you choose to include words like fake fraud hide hidden.
You even attacked the practice of using usernames, describing them as ''false names''. Let’s let it go once and for all! - Page 8 3489511464
Those are all stinkingly offensive words, you know exactly what you're doing when you use horrible words like that.
So don't come the innocent.

Where did I mention celebs photo's and why did you think I meant you?
Like I said, you have taken my words out of context and built your own story round them....which does sound a tad paranoid....or you have a guilty conscience maybe?.....either way I didn't mean you I was posting about the comments that littered throughout the thread.

I just read through the thread Rags found, you jumped into that one singling me out to have a go at just as you have jumped into this one. The first thread is two years old....you were wrong then and you are wrong now, why you have to repeat your mistake by jumping onto a similar comment I make here is odd....move on fgs.

Re that 2 year old thread....when  posters start off a thread with such nastiness as...

"Pity they didn't fuck her brain up even more during her epilepsy operation.
A drooling  cabbage would talk more sense …"

And more people add equally horrible comments about some of the posters here....I do think their abuse would shrivel along with their arses if they actually had to do it in their own names

Now go and bother someone else....I have answered you and it's over and done with.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:16 pm

So one point is stubborn and unable to let things go

That was easy to predict

Back to the music

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:25 pm

Syl wrote:

Maybe you are right, but I still think people would be a lot more mindful of what they said to others if they were doing it in their own name.
I dont have the mindset of a stalker though....so maybe I overestimate the good rather than the bad in others.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:28 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:47 pm

What's the idea of all those Video's ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:47 pm

Syl wrote:
Now go and bother someone else....I have answered you and it's over and done with.
No, I won't go bother someone else.
Cos no one else has seen fit to pack their posts with nasty perjorative words and now I see you have added ''guilty' to the list of nasty words. What does anyone have to feel guilty about?
Other people have noticed your fixation about avvies and real names, not just me.
You talk about it often, and you've done at least one thread about it. Own it.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:50 pm

Jules wrote:
Syl wrote:
No, I won't go bother someone else.
Cos no one else has seen fit to pack their posts with nasty perjorative words and now I see you have added ''guilty' to the list of nasty words. What does anyone have to feel guilty about?
Other people have noticed your fixation about avvies and real names, not just me.
You talk about it often, and you've done at least one thread about it. Own it.

You should Jules move on. Dont be sucked in, as you are better than her

Show that you actually are

Ignore how she is enticing you

She is part of a girlie click, that like to enforce their imaginary power.

That is how they feel better about themselves

I gave her an opportunity to show some common ground

She does not care to do so

She is only interested in confrontation, as she thrives on attention

So do not fuel that

You are better than that

Move on

If I am wrong about her, she will also move on and i will happily apologise to her

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Jules, she said other people, not celebrities.
You hadn't even posted when she said that, so why would you think it was aimed at you?

Wrong!
I was already in the thread, very much so. 
And why should I thank you for anything when all you ever do is take sides?

You troll anyone who dares speak out against harsh RW comments and activities.
It is ALWAYS the poster who criticises the rightwinger who is wrong, in your eyes.
Maybe one of these days you will give someone a nasty shock by showing a lack of bias.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:57 pm

nicko wrote:What's the idea of all those Video's ?

To detract from all the hostility mate with a claming influence

Laughing

How about this mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:58 pm

Jules wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Jules, she said other people, not celebrities.
You hadn't even posted when she said that, so why would you think it was aimed at you?

Wrong!

It is ALWAYS the poster who criticises the rightwinger who is wrong, in your eyes.
Maybe one of these days you will give someone a nasty shock by showing a lack of bias.
Why are women the worst when it comes to never moving on?

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:00 pm

Thor wrote:
Have a lovely day Jules

x

Thank you, Thor. [And thanks for the greenie too.]
I went and had a lovely roast dinner, that is a damn good start.
If the rest of the day is just as lovely, I will let you know tonight. Wink

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:02 pm

Jules wrote:
Thor wrote:
Have a lovely day Jules

x

Thank you, Thor. [And thanks for the greenie too.]
I went and had a lovely roast dinner, that is a damn good start.
If the rest of the day is just as lovely, I will let you know tonight. Wink

I am glad to hear

Hope the rest of your day is fab

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:12 pm

Original Quill wrote:

No, you called me Deano, which is highly offensive. unless you are australian, then putting an "o" at the end of words seems to be De Rigeur
HOM after calling me Deano took offence when I returned the compliment to him.

Talk about people talking past each other...

I call you 'Deano' as a direct result of this forum turning your name into 'head', which I consider offensive.  I respect you, and I have every intention of avoiding insult.  Ordinarily, I can write your real name by using the italics function on a letter.

But, notice I call you Deano only in the quote function?  In the quote function, a user can't use italics.  So I have taken to adding an 'o' to your name, only in that quote box.

Because I have never been to Flap I guess there's a lot I don't catch.  You mention someone called "Hom".  I have no idea who this "Hom" is, and I have never read a post of his or hers.  How do I know it is personally insulting to you…because of some discussion I’ve never seen or heard?? I mean, it's a bit esoteric anyway, wouldn't you say?

I'm simply not in your world, Dean.  I only know about your trials and works because it is talked about over here.  I know Andy and I know you, and I've never been to Flap and don't know any history between y'all.  I find you a delightful person to talk to, and occasionally 'beat up' because you are an outspoken RW'er.  Don't feel alone, others make the same mistake: I make a genuine overture to meet your wife, and someone thinks I'm some kool participant is some sort of mocking game.  I don't know the history of that, whatever it is.  Please don't include me!

Just remember: ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL FUCK UPS!  There's some major fuck-ups going on here, and I'd appreciate it if y'all don't include me.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:55 pm

Jules wrote:

Wrong!

You posted early on, and then you disappeared, only to jump right in when Syl posted just to have a rant at her.

You should thank me because you made a claim which you didn't bother to back up. I found the thread for you and Syl.

I don't troll anyone, that's what you do. I'm starting to think that Vam is right about you. Now go and have a temper tantrum at someone else, or go and do something useful for a change.[/quote]
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:01 pm

And that is what you call shit sttirring by Rags

How can anyone move on when you have a gang, so intent on keeping and fueling conflct

Jules took my advise and rags tried to reignite this

So I will pose the same question to Rags

Do you want to actually move on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:03 pm

nicko wrote:What's the idea of all those Video's ?

It's just Didge spamming the thread because he's not getting enough attention. I've put him on ignore.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:06 pm

I guess the answer is no then

Shame really

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum