NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder

+5
Maddog
Vintage
nicko
Raggamuffin
'Wolfie
9 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder - Page 2 Empty Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Nathan Phillips, Omaha, is a Vietnam Veteran who hosts a sacred pipe ceremony at Arlington, was taunted in D.C.

Native Twitter has gone ablaze as a Native American elder singing the AIM Song in Washington DC during the Indigenous Peoples March was ridiculed, taunted and mocked by a group of non-Native youth.

The video, which was posted by YouTube account holder KC NOLAND, was also screen captured and shared on other social media accounts with views shortly gaining tens of thousands of views.

The elder is Nathan Phillips, an Omaha elder who is also a Vietnam Veteran and former director of the Native Youth Alliance. He is also a keeper of a sacred pipe and holds an annual ceremony honoring Native American veterans in the Arlington National Cemetery.

https://newsmaven.io/indiancountrytoday/news/outrage-as-non-native-youth-wearing-maga-hats-taunt-and-disrespect-native-elder-jy7UVwdg8kK2uvT0L-JOig/?fbclid=IwAR2vlCRWAbVwYNBdYTTNSRlh4dNxi29mT4P2eEywmEGiGkrJnjWsho_M0Pw

What a bunch of uneducated ingrate little shits.

If there was ever an example of what is wrong in the US today, it was the disrespectful actions of this vile little scumbags

Back to top Go down

Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder - Page 2 Empty Re: Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:26 am

What my Lakota friend had to say online to me about this.

Breaks my heart tho... He's an old man trying to hold onto his families traditions. Leave him fucking be. My kids would never even dream of treating an elder this way. Thank god they know better. 

You know brother, a bit off subject, but the Nepalese community here... I love them all so much. They keep to themselves but in the park, in the mornings, they don't usually greet me, (and the English NEVER do lol) but I do them... I put my hands in the prayer position and nod like they do, and their faces light up! ❤️ I love that. That small token of respect to their culture, makes their day and seeing their response makes mine. That's what I'm teaching my kids, we all have differences, but only on the surface. Inside we are all just people trying to get by. ❤️ Everyone has a heart. Even these assholes. They’ll hopefully feel remorse for this one day and hopefully they’ll make up for it.

Back to top Go down

Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder - Page 2 Empty Re: Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:28 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't care what anyone else thinks they saw, I saw it for myself. I can't help it if you and others are bigoted against Catholics/teenage boys.

Well neither is the school going to care what you think

In this case i am certainly condemning and calling out little racisat scumbags, of which they are

Those are the facts

I don't care if the school cares either. They probably don't like their pupils being so rowdy in public.

They're not facts, they're your opinion.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:29 am

Thor wrote:I mean its astounding how some people seem to be in denial here

There is countless articles on this incident and in just about every single news media article they all share the same conclusion

That the kids were "mocking"

You're just going along with the masses, like a lot of people do. Use your own eyes. I'm not saying they weren't pissing about and being rowdy and annoying, but there is a complete over-reaction to this.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:30 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Well neither is the school going to care what you think

In this case i am certainly condemning and calling out little racisat scumbags, of which they are

Those are the facts

I don't care if the school cares either. They probably don't like their pupils being so rowdy in public.

The school condemned them, you should read the condemnation, before making such silly and quite irrational points

Those are the facts and of course you donot care, you never learn an ounce of respect in your life it seems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:31 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:I mean its astounding how some people seem to be in denial here

There is countless articles on this incident and in just about every single news media article they all share the same conclusion

That the kids were "mocking"

You're just going along with the masses, like a lot of people do. Use your own eyes. I'm not saying they weren't pissing about and being rowdy and annoying, but there is a complete over-reaction to this.

Like I say, you have on your racial blinkers again and seem to now think the majority of people are wrong, based on your warped perception. Clearly unable to grasp what mocking is

Like I say, I am not surprised you would defend disrespectful racist kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:33 am

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:

lol!   wetwipe is irrelevant but thanks anyway

incidentally, in another clip of the same incident it showed clearly the indigenous marchers being loud and offensive and aggressive and bible thumping and abusing homosexuals and calling them faggots.  the students just ran off laughing and left them to it

Just spent hlf an hour looking through vids and have not seen anything like your claim

Maybe its best to post up your claim

I have seen some video's by the Alt right trying to poorly deny this. Trying  to downplay or excuse the racial mocking behaviour of the kids.

Ony one clip have I seen one of native supporter after being taunted saying its not their land and to go back to Europe.

Can hardly blame him saying that, with these racist little shits acting the way they did and he is right. It is the indegeneous peoples land. Not the descendents of Europeans

Are you saying that these white kids have no right to be in the US?

If someone said a non-white person should go back to where they came from, would you not call them out for it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:34 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Like I say, you have on your racial blinkers again and seem to now think the majority of people are wrong, based on your warped perception. Clearly unable to grasp what mocking is

You're the warped one - always being bigoted against religion, always looking for racism where none exists, always thinking you're the only one who knows the "facts" - ie, you call your opinion "facts".

You need to stop following the masses like a sheep.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:35 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Just spent hlf an hour looking through vids and have not seen anything like your claim

Maybe its best to post up your claim

I have seen some video's by the Alt right trying to poorly deny this. Trying  to downplay or excuse the racial mocking behaviour of the kids.

Ony one clip have I seen one of native supporter after being taunted saying its not their land and to go back to Europe.

Can hardly blame him saying that, with these racist little shits acting the way they did and he is right. It is the indegeneous peoples land. Not the descendents of Europeans

If someone said a non-white person should go back to where they came from, would you not call them out for it?

Cathy Newman alert

never claimed they do not have a right to live there

I said I can hardly blame them, based on the fact their people have been oppressed and butched by the descendents of these kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:35 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The school condemned them, you should read the condemnation, before making such silly and quite irrational points

Those are the facts and of course you donot care, you never learn an ounce of respect in your life it seems

On the contrary, it's you who has absolutely no respect for anyone else's opinion.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:37 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

You're the warped one - always being bigoted against religion, always looking for racism where none exists, always thinking you're the only one who knows the "facts" - ie, you call your opinion "facts".

You need to stop following the masses like a sheep.

lol, so you are so desperate you want to further invent things

I am certainly critical or religious beliefs, and that is based on sound reasoning

There is clear racism and only people generally with a racist view point would not be able to see when there is

I will continue to call out racism when I see this

Like I say the vast majority of people who are against racism have rightly called these racist kids out and yet you have defended them

What can i say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:38 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

On the contrary, it's you who has absolutely no respect for anyone else's opinion.

I have respect for many peoples opinion and even defended Gelico here, because I respect her.

So its no  good lying again Rags

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:34 am

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:

Oh for fuck sake. No Gelico is not a white supremacist, far from it Wolf

I know she hates racism, she simple fails to see the racism in their actions here. That does not make her a racist

She has a right to her opinion, even if I think its ridiculous

I have never seen her support any such racial view on white supremacy

Take on the points and stop unfounded accusations on people

lol!   wetwipe is irrelevant but thanks anyway

incidentally, in another clip of the same incident it showed clearly the indigenous marchers being loud and offensive and aggressive and bible thumping and abusing homosexuals and calling them faggots.  the students just ran off laughing and left them to it

So I have just seen the clip you are referring to and quite amased Gelico that you think 4 African Americans from the religious group the Black Hebrew Israelites, are now Native Indians?   scratch 

This extreme sect of the Black Hebrew Israelites are a racist, antisemitc, homophobic black supremacy group and it was them shouting homophobic slurs, whilst holding their bibles

The students did not run off and it got heated between the kids and this group. They were also part of the pro life march.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:52 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thor wrote:Do you know what really annoys me. I stand against hate on the right and left and Gelico questions my rightful view they are vile little scumbags.

I suggest you check your morality compass Gelico

You think my words here are questionable based on the actions of these hateful wankers?

Maybe you must be against my free speech or even worse are silent to speak out against what they did?

Extremists on the right and left should be always condemn. So why are you not doing the same?
Arrow

Being a white supremacist scumbag herself...

Gelico will be identifying with her fellow racist-fascist pricks, rather than condemning their actions..

At least Tommy will have her back on this,  and if that empty and shallow stands-for-nothing 'SmellyB' were here he would be cheering them on as well.

Arrow

I stand by what I wrote above...

Gelico is a racist, xenophobic, neo-nazi piece of slime..

As confirmed by her subsequent nasty-minded bullshit posts on this thread.

May she rot in whatever racist hellhole it is that she is digging herself into..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:13 pm

Are we sure that it's Phill that's sending all these hate posts ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:09 pm

If I had seen that report and the boy was mine, his phone would have definitely have been ringing, as would his ears after I had finished.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:22 pm

nicko wrote:Are we sure that it's Phill that's sending all these hate posts ?

Wrong thread nicko. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:22 pm

Vintage wrote:If I had seen that report and the boy was mine, his phone would have definitely have been ringing, as would his ears after I had finished.

+1

Interesting you say from the point of view of the Mother Vintage and judging by the boys disrespect, its very easy to see where he learnt this. She cannot even figure out the difference between religions, referring to the black hebrew israelites there, as Muslims. No condemnation for her sons actions or the others mocking and to me shows what is inherantly going wrong in the US. The below is claimed to be the mother of the boy smirking

Heavy wrote:“Shame on you! Were you there? Did you hear the names the people where calling these boys? It was shameful. Did you witness the black Muslims yelling profanities and video taping trying to get something to futher (sic) your narrative of hatred?? Did you know that this “man” came up to this one boy and drummed in his face? Shame on you. Only reporting what you want. More fake news.”

When this reporter thanked her for the correspondence and explained that it would be reported on as part of the story, she demanded the emails be deleted.

“Delete my email. I want nothing to do with helping perpetuating (sic) your hate. I do not want to be a part of your story. You are ruining a boys life for fake news. Hate spreads like wildfire. I pray for you.”

https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/ky-catholic-teens-maga-taunts-native-american/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:32 pm

Ex-students of the high school of racist MAGA teens just revealed their horror stories

https://washingtonpress.com/2019/01/19/ex-students-of-the-high-school-of-racist-maga-teens-just-revealed-their-horror-stories/?fbclid=IwAR1wTcyuOa8RPFk1rc5naKnDCYGv3EkL0NJGoSC-XpDJPVC4fCU4ttjrkOk

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:43 pm

Raggs, I was referring to Wolfies reply to Gelico, another hate filled post, meaning Phill is not the only one who loves to insult ! Not as bad as Phill, but catching up fast !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:51 pm

nicko wrote:Raggs, I was referring to Wolfies reply to Gelico,  another hate filled post, meaning Phill is not the only one who loves to insult ! Not as bad as Phill,  but catching up fast !

Oh I see! Yes, Wolfboy is full of bile too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:52 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I have respect for many peoples opinion and even defended Gelico here, because I respect her.

No, you only respect others' opinions if they match your own.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

No, you only respect others' opinions if they match your own.

Is that why I have changed opinions, from listening to others?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:54 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Cathy Newman alert

I said I can hardly blame them, based on the fact their people have been oppressed and butched by the descendents of these kids

You clearly said that the land belongs to the indigenous people. I thought you weren't a fan of people claiming land as their own.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Cathy Newman alert

You clearly said that the land belongs to the indigenous people. I thought you weren't a fan of people claiming land as their own.

It does belong to the indigeneous

I back the self determination of indigenous peoples, which they dont have at the moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:03 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I back the self determination of indigenous peoples, which they dont have at the moment

Washington belongs to them? What do you suggest they do with all the other people who live there? Get rid of them and run it themselves?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Washington belongs to them? What do you suggest they do with all the other people who live there? Get rid of them and run it themselves?

Where did i claim nobody else could live there?

Again your words not mine.

Everyone has a right to live in the world

I am rightly saying the land belongs to the indigeneous, which the Europeans took by force and ethnically cleansed countless American Indian tribes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:15 pm

The kids were being rowdy little shits no doubt. But there is more video being released now.  The Native American walked over to the kids and put himself in that position,  I guess to try to influence the kids.  It didnt work.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:18 pm

Maddog wrote:The kids were being rowdy little shits no doubt. But there is more video being released now.  The Native American walked over to the kids and put himself in that position,  I guess to try to influence the kids.  It didnt work.

So why did they surround him and mock him?

Why did not the boy simple move to the side instead of for a few minutes smirking at him

He was singing a traditional song

I have seen plenty of videos on this also

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:24 pm

Thor wrote:
Maddog wrote:The kids were being rowdy little shits no doubt. But there is more video being released now.  The Native American walked over to the kids and put himself in that position,  I guess to try to influence the kids.  It didnt work.

Why did not the boy simple move to the side instead of for a few minutes smirking at him

The elder had room to walk around the boy. I think he was hoping he could kill them with kindness so to speak.  Influence them.  That's why he was there.  I'm not saying what they did was right, but as is common with these things, only part of the video is shown to make it look worse than it usually is.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:27 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:

The elder had room to walk around the boy. I think he was hoping he could kill them with kindness so to speak.  Influence them.  That's why he was there.  I'm not saying what they did was right, but as is common with these things, only part of the video is shown to make it look worse than it usually is.

He was actually trying to defuse a situation. Where as I said there was a confrontaional mood between the kids and some Black Hebrew Israelites. He came over in the hope of calming the situation, but the kids just got worse and mocked him Even if you watch the entire 11 minutes the outcome is the same. The boys surround him and mock him. It shows a complete lack of respect and shows even more how little I guess these kids understand the current and present prejuidce Native Indians face.

No excuse and if they have an ounce of integrety, they should publically apologise

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:31 pm

Thor wrote:
Maddog wrote:

He was actually trying to defuse a situation. Where as I said there was a confrontaional mood between the kids and some Black Hebrew Israelites. He came over in the hope of calming the situation, but the kids just got worse and mocked him Even if you watch the entire 11 minutes the outcome is the same. The boys surround him and mock him. It shows a complete lack of respect and shows even more how little I guess these kids understand the current and present prejuidce Native Indians face.

No excuse and if they have an ounce of integrety, they should publically apologise

Yes, they were also singing their school song before all of that.  

They were in a soccer match mood in an area that's not really designed for that.  These are national monuments. They should have quietly observed the Indian and moved on.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:32 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:

They were in a soccer match mood in an area that's not really designed for that.  These are national monuments. They should have quietly observed the Indian and moved on.

Exactly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:37 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I am rightly saying the land belongs to the indigeneous, which the  Europeans took by force and ethnically cleansed countless American Indian tribes

Well what you saying then? That everyone should be allowed to stay there but the indigenous people should run it on the grounds that it's their land? Come on, say what you mean.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:38 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:

I read that they were waiting for buses to take them home.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

I am rightly saying the land belongs to the indigeneous, which the  Europeans took by force and ethnically cleansed countless American Indian tribes

Well what you saying then? That everyone should be allowed to stay there but the indigenous people should run it on the grounds that it's their land? Come on, say what you mean.

I think its fairly straight forward what I mean and have said so

The land belongs to the indigeneous, but everyone that already lives there has a right to live there as long standing residents. They should also have self determination.

The indigeneous should have self determination in the areas that they live and reside

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:47 pm

I don't think they surrounded him particularly. They were scattered around anyway. Some of them probably came closer to see what was going on.

The only weird thing is the boy who stared at him. He was probably showing off in front of his mates. The others were nodding or clapping in time with the beat - that's understandable as I've been tapping my feet to it.

I didn't hear any mention of the"wall", and I didn't see any racial abuse of any kind. I just saw a bunch of rowdy teenagers and one weird guy who could go for ages without blinking.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:48 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The land belongs to the indigeneous, but everyone that already lives there has a right to live there as long standing residents. They should also have self determination.

The indigeneous should have self determination in the areas that they live and reside

What if they're in a minority in that area? What if they're scattered about in different areas?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

What if they're in a minority in that area? What if they're scattered about in different areas?

Do you not know what a Reservation is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I read that they were waiting for buses to take them home.

Yes, they were a bunch of bored teenage boys waiting around. Then someone "foreign" walks up chanting and beating on a drum.  

Most of these boys probably have ever seen a native American and they started acting like fans at a Atlanta Braves baseball game or at a Florida state Seminole football game.  

I'm not going to excuse their behavior, but I understand how it happens.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:27 pm

I forgot the KC Chiefs.  

This is probably the only experience thise boys have with Native American drums and chants.  

I also wonder where the adult supervision was. Obviously this trip was supposed to be educational.  The adults missed a good chance to educate.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:00 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:

The elder had room to walk around the boy. I think he was hoping he could kill them with kindness so to speak. fair enough but how is chanting right into someone's face and banging a drum continuously literally 2-3 inches from someone's face being ''kind''? Influence them.  He may well have influenced them,,,,,,, but in the right way? That's why he was there.  I'm not saying what they did was right, and I'm not necessarily saying he was wrong nor that the boys were right but i think their reaction of laughing may not have been respectful but it was certainly understandable under the circumstances - it's not as if the guy was trying to engage with them or talk to them at all at any point just banging and chanting but as is common with these things, only part of the video is shown to make it look worse than it usually is.

yes exactly that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:05 pm

gelico wrote:
Maddog wrote:

The elder had room to walk around the boy. I think he was hoping he could kill them with kindness so to speak. fair enough but how is chanting right into someone's face and banging a drum  continuously literally 2-3 inches from someone's face being ''kind''?  Influence them.  He may well have influenced them,,,,,,, but in the right way? That's why he was there.  I'm not saying what they did was right, and I'm not necessarily saying he was wrong nor that the boys were right but i think their reaction of laughing may not have been respectful but it was certainly understandable under the circumstances - it's not as if the guy was trying to engage with them or talk to them at all at any point just banging and chanting but as is common with these things, only part of the video is shown to make it look worse than it usually is.

yes exactly that

How is it unkind to sing a traditional song next to someone?

If the kid was concerned, why did he simple not move, instead of smirking in his face?

You think laughing, surrounding someone taking the piss, in front of a national momument, understandable?

How so

Saying just banging a drum, shows a real ignorance on your part in regards to the fact he was singing a traditional song.

How about, instead of acting like animals. They moved to the side, respected the momunment and the Native indian march?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:33 pm

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2049479095166437&id=100003130984211

If you have Facebook, you can view more of the nonsense that went on that day.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:40 pm

Maddog wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2049479095166437&id=100003130984211

If you have Facebook, you can view more of the nonsense that went on that day.

There is a video that shows the African Americans insulting the Native Indians calling them Savage. That video is about an hour before Nathan Phillips arrives

Its unbelievable that this has been miseed out and these racists also should be taken to task

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:44 pm

You can see that clip here

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:47 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ah, so you think only the reservations should be self determining then. That's different to what you said before.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Ah, so you think only the reservations should be self determining then. That's different to what you said before.

Your words not mine

What did I ask you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:51 pm

Thor wrote:You can see that clip here

Another day in our nation's Capitol.   Embarassed
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:52 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:You can see that clip here

Another day in our nation's Capitol.   Embarassed

Indeed mate...

Anyway Have things to do, have a good evening

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:08 pm

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next