NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder

+5
Maddog
Vintage
nicko
Raggamuffin
'Wolfie
9 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder - Page 3 Empty Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Nathan Phillips, Omaha, is a Vietnam Veteran who hosts a sacred pipe ceremony at Arlington, was taunted in D.C.

Native Twitter has gone ablaze as a Native American elder singing the AIM Song in Washington DC during the Indigenous Peoples March was ridiculed, taunted and mocked by a group of non-Native youth.

The video, which was posted by YouTube account holder KC NOLAND, was also screen captured and shared on other social media accounts with views shortly gaining tens of thousands of views.

The elder is Nathan Phillips, an Omaha elder who is also a Vietnam Veteran and former director of the Native Youth Alliance. He is also a keeper of a sacred pipe and holds an annual ceremony honoring Native American veterans in the Arlington National Cemetery.

https://newsmaven.io/indiancountrytoday/news/outrage-as-non-native-youth-wearing-maga-hats-taunt-and-disrespect-native-elder-jy7UVwdg8kK2uvT0L-JOig/?fbclid=IwAR2vlCRWAbVwYNBdYTTNSRlh4dNxi29mT4P2eEywmEGiGkrJnjWsho_M0Pw

What a bunch of uneducated ingrate little shits.

If there was ever an example of what is wrong in the US today, it was the disrespectful actions of this vile little scumbags

Back to top Go down

Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder - Page 3 Empty Re: Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:11 pm

Thor wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Another day in our nation's Capitol.   Embarassed

Indeed mate...

Anyway Have things to do, have a good evening
Ciao.   

And after a little research it's been revealed that the black protestors are part of hate group, per the Southern Poverty Law Center.  

They admonished a black member of the class for associating with the white kids, then told all of the students that they gave rights to faggots and the kids defended giving rights to gay people.  

It appears that by the time the Native American showed up these kids were already worked up from being  confronted by a hate group.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder - Page 3 Empty Re: Outrage as non-Native youth wearing #MAGA hats taunt and disrespect Native elder

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:19 pm

Looks like six of one and half a dozen of the other to me. This guy is a Vietnam vet..why would he be intimidated by a bunch of kids? That's bullshit. He clearly approached them, and the kids did what kids do, danced around and acted daft. There's nothing in these vids that hints at any aggression from those kids. What did anyone really expect them to do? If the kids had gone and banged a drum in the old guy's face, then that would be seen as intimidation and provoking. You can't have it both ways.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:22 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Looks like six of one and half a dozen of the other  to me.   This guy is a Vietnam vet..why would he be intimidated by a bunch of kids?  That's bullshit.   He clearly approached them, and the kids did what kids do, danced around and acted daft.  There's nothing in these vids that hints at any aggression from those kids.   What did anyone really expect them to do?   If the kids had gone and banged a drum in the old guy's face, then that would be seen as intimidation and provoking.  You can't have it both ways.

Yes, he said they had hate and anger in their faces. I didn't see that at all. They were smiling and clapping along to the drum. The black guys were being very racist towards the white pupils and using racial abuse, so they're the ones who stirred it up.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:24 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ah, so you think only the reservations should be self determining then. That's different to what you said before.

Your words not mine

What did I ask you?

So you have no idea what you meant then. By the way, the majority of indigenous people in the US don't actually live on reservations.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:28 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Looks like six of one and half a dozen of the other  to me.   This guy is a Vietnam vet..why would he be intimidated by a bunch of kids?  That's bullshit.   He clearly approached them, and the kids did what kids do, danced around and acted daft.  There's nothing in these vids that hints at any aggression from those kids.   What did anyone really expect them to do?   If the kids had gone and banged a drum in the old guy's face, then that would be seen as intimidation and provoking.  You can't have it both ways.

You think singing a traditional song is intimidating, but think being surrounded by kids who are mocking is not?

wow

Well if they were hare krishna singing and chanting next to people would you class that as intimidating?

See is the point sinks in

The facts are this, the kids had already mocked the Maori haka dance and could not even get that right. Which is a song of challenge by the way.

The kids had zero respect, they were acting like animals, when they should have respected the momument and an indegeneous Indian as part of their native march

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Your words not mine

What did I ask you?

So you have no idea what you meant then. By the way, the majority of indigenous people in the US don't actually live on reservations.

Again your words not mine

What did I sak you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:35 pm

Thor wrote:You can see that clip here

that's the one i was trying to post last night and you told me it was more likely the kids being homophobic
Rolling Eyes

there's more hatred and bile and nastiness coming from those few than all the college kids put together

and matey native trying to play the whimpering victim with his ''i felt the anger like they wanted to rip me apart''  oh fucking please.  yeah it really looked like it,,,,,,  he just embarrassed himself in front of the whole nation and beyond with that shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:38 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Again your words not mine

What did I sak you?

Never mind. You were clearly talking through your hat at the time, but you were being rather racist towards white people in the US.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:39 pm

gelico wrote:

that's the one i was trying to post last night and you told me it was more likely the kids being homophobic
Rolling Eyes

there's more hatred and bile and nastiness coming from those few than all the college kids put together

and matey native trying to play the whimpering victim with his ''i felt the anger like they wanted to rip me apart''  oh fucking please.  yeah it really looked like it,,,,,,  he just embarrassed himself in front of the whole nation and beyond with that shit

Yes, that's not how they looked at all - he made that up.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:40 pm

gelico wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Well it certainly was not the native Indians as you claimed, was it Gelico?

You claimed they were native Indians and clearly you need to go to specsavers

"matey native"?

You have no idea how he felt and often emotions only come out after an incident.

Or did you not know that also gelico?

You again think that surrounding someone is not intimidating, then I guess you know very little about adrenaline, which after events can lead to people being very emotional when this subsides

I have already stated that those African Americans should also be dealt with and should be done fro hate crimes

That though does not excuse the behaviour of those kids

I think you just embarressed yourself, thinking now you know the emotional mind of people, espcially a war vet. Many of which suffer with post traumatic stress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:43 pm

And do you know what is worse, is some here again one being a Trump worshipper, is trying to make out the native Indian as the villian.

How clearly the mind set of some people clearly have not changed a bit with history

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:49 pm

Thor wrote:And do you know what is worse, is some here again one being a Trump worshipper, is trying to make out the native Indian as the villian.

How clearly the mind set of some people clearly have not changed a bit with history

Villain is the wrong word, but he grossly exaggerated any threat to him from those boys. The black hate group posed a bigger threat to him than they did.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:51 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:And do you know what is worse, is some here again one being a Trump worshipper, is trying to make out the native Indian as the villian.

Villain is the wrong word, but he grossly exaggerated any threat to him from those boys. The black hate group posed a bigger threat to him than they did.

Again how is it a gross exaggeration and based on what?

You not actually being there and even having a hint of understanding how each and every individual actuall feels emotionally?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:56 pm

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:

Rolling Eyes

"matey native"?

You have no idea how he felt and often emotions only come out after an incident.

You again think that surrounding someone is not intimidating, then I guess you know very little about adrenaline, which after events can lead to people being very emotional when this subsides

I have already stated that those African Americans should also be dealt with and should be done fro hate crimes

I think you just embarressed yourself, thinking now you know the emotional mind of people, espcially a war vet. Many of which suffer with post traumatic stress

it was he himself who claimed to be native when he was barking on. he was then saying that indians were savages, the college kids (white kids) were inbred racists, punks etc just shouting abuse to all and sundry including to black people who dared to associate with white people (uncle toms et al)

the kids were already hyped up due to being at a march, then they had shit loads of abuse thrown at them by mister so called native, then matey native decides to march right up to the group and in amongst them all so of course he (and the group he was with) was surrounded. the kids were on the steps, so where were they meant to go?

he was confident enough to march right up to them and in amongst them
he was confident enough to stand there chanting and banging for ages
no reaction except laughter and joining in - they looked like they were loving it

they showed no signs of intent of violence or any hatred whatsoever and yet that's what he reports

so no, no embarrassment on my part whatsoever. i never claimed to know his mind. i was commenting on the kids reaction to him and how there was clearly no evil atmosphere going on that he was trying to describe

like i said he has now embarrassed himself mightily imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:02 pm

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:

"matey native"?

it was he himself who claimed to be native when he was barking on.  he was then saying that indians were savages, the college kids (white kids) were inbred racists, punks etc just shouting abuse to all and sundry including to black people who dared to associate with white people (uncle toms et al)

the kids were already hyped up due to being at a march, then they had shit loads of abuse thrown at them by mister so called native, then matey native decides to march right up to the group and in amongst them all so of course he (and the group he was with) was surrounded.  the kids were on the steps, so where were they meant to go?

he was confident enough to march right up to them and in amongst them
he was confident enough to stand there chanting and banging for ages
no reaction except laughter and joining in - they looked like they were loving it

they showed no signs of intent of violence or any  hatred whatsoever and yet that's what he reports

so no, no embarrassment on my part whatsoever.  i never claimed to know his mind.  i was commenting on the kids reaction to him and how there was clearly no evil atmosphere going on that he was trying to describe

like i said he has now embarrassed himself mightily imo

You mean the African Americans were calling other native indians savage and then were quite sexist in regards to the Native women. They were then abusive to the kids, again all wrong

How does that excuse the kids behaviour and how on earth did you think it was the native indians saying this, when it was African Americans

What panet are you on or are you smoking crack?

You think an African American is now an indigenous Indian and that is your view to claim its natives that did this?

WTF

So then we have more examples of you downplaying their actions and offer excuses for their behavior

Unbelievable

There is no excuse, yet you try to impliment one for their disrespectful behaviour

He intened to clam a situation he felt was getting out of hand. I very much doubt he believed he would be surrounded and then mocked as he was. Hence again your clear lack of medical knowledge surrounded adrenaline and how again whence calm people can get very emotional. Again specially  Vietnam vet, many of which suffer post traumatic stress.

The fact you have just whitewahed any wrong by the children and now claim they did nothging wrong, begs belief

You seriously have an subconcious racial bias going on there gelico

So yes you just did embarress yourself now thinking that you know the minds of all the people at the event

Ignoring again they blatant pooor behaviour.To then say he should not feel indtimidated, shows you have never been deliberately surrounded by people mocking you

Hence clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:16 pm

Oh and where were they supposed to go in a massive open space in front of them?

Seriously, when did you have your last eye check up gelico?

They simple could move respectfully out of his way. They did the opposite and again surround him

How you keep saying the Black supremacists as native, because one said they were, is again showing to me a real problem with a subconsious racial bias going on

They were Black supremacists, who called the natives savages.

No exuse for their behaviour, as there is none of the kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:26 pm

Thor wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You not actually being there and even having a hint of understanding how each and every individual actuall feels emotionally?
He put himself between two arguing groups.  He was not in danger and had several other men standing there with him. He could have walked away if he felt he was in danger.  As more and more of this comes out, it's becoming clear that initial reports were not even close to what happened.  

These kids were standing around waiting for a bus and two different groups decided to mock
and harass them. Groups of adults at that.  

Why would a grown ass man walk up to a minor child and beat a fucking drum in his face. What was that supposed to accomplish and how in the hell can he claim to be a victim?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:32 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:

He put himself between two arguing groups.  He was not in danger and had several other men standing there with him. He could have walked away if he felt he was in danger.  As more and more of this comes out, it's becoming clear that initial reports were not even close to what happened.  

These kids were standing around waiting for a bus and two different groups decided to mock

Why would a grown ass man walk up to a minor child and beat a fucking drum in his face. What was that supposed to accomplish and how in the hell can he claim to be a victim?

To say in hindsight he was not in danger, not knowing how he felt is as seen absurd to claim. When you were not the one surrounded. He went into try to defuse this and they clearly surrounded his small group, where the kids took the piss and mocked them.

He hoped to defuse the situation, that is what he hoped to accomplish, playing a traditional song. Instead they surrounded him, thus that is intimidating

So is some of them calling for building a wall

So is wearing hats saying make America great again. Does this mean a time in the past and when was that?

Before Civil rights?

When they still were butchering native Indians.

You people find that view very worrying and troubling based on the clear racial and xenophobic views of this President

Those kids were mocking themselves, espcially when they did the Haka.

The reports are spot on, that we have a bunch of kids, clearly mocking and abusing a native Indian

You just seem like some here to ignore the part where that happens

Last edited by Thor on Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:32 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:

well quite so.

adults behaving like moronic teenagers is what i saw yet moronic teenagers are expected to behave like respectful adults

ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:34 pm

gelico wrote:
Maddog wrote:

well quite so.  

adults behaving like moronic teenagers is what i saw yet moronic teenagers are expected to behave like respectful adults

ok

See more excuses/ So because some adults were hateful, the kids dont have to be respectful because of this to people who were not hateful to them?

wow

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:37 pm

Thor wrote:
Maddog wrote:

To say in hindsight he was not in danger, not knowing how he felt is as seen absurd to claim. When you were not the one surrounded. He went into try to defuse this and they clearly surrounded his small group, where the kids took the piss and mocked them.

He hoped to defuse the situation, that is what he hoped to accomplish, playing a traditional song. Instead they surrounded him, thus that is intimidating

So is wearing hats saying make America great again. Does this mean a time in the past and when was that?

Before Civil rights?

You people find that view very worrying and troubling based on the clear racial and xenophobic views of this President

The reports are spot on, that we have a bunch of kids, clearly mocking and abusing a native Indian

So the way to diffuse the situation is to tell a bunch of white kids that were just harrassed by a black hate group is to tell them to go back to Europe and beat a drum a few feet from their face?

It didnt work well did it?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:40 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:

Before Civil rights?

So the way to diffuse the situation is to tell a bunch of white kids that were just harrassed by a black hate group is to tell them to go back to Europe and beat a drum a few feet from their face?

It didnt work well did it?

Cathy newman alert

Was that what Nathan Phillips sang to them?

I am sure someone saying to the other Indian that America needs to build a wall, had then this indian react. No excuse for either to do.

What does that have to do with Nathan trying to defuse the situation by singing a traditional song?

Last edited by Thor on Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:40 pm

How would banging a drum and singing a song which they didn't understand diffuse the situation? Under the circumstances they took it in good spirit. Can anyone point out this "hate" on their faces?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:How would banging a drum and singing a song which they didn't understand diffuse the situation? Under the circumstances they took it in good spirit. Can anyone point out this "hate" on their faces?

Does that not show a massive failing of the education system in American, that kids do not even know traditonal American songs?

They again mocked, taking the piss.

That is a fine example of hate.

So is smirking in the face to someone, playing a traditional song, this kid clearly is quite ignorant to and show no respect to

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:44 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:How would banging a drum and singing a song which they didn't understand diffuse the situation? Under the circumstances they took it in good spirit. Can anyone point out this "hate" on their faces?

Does that not show a massive failing of the education system in American, that kids do not even know traditonal American songs?

So is smirking in the face to someone, playing a traditional song, this kid clearly is quite ignorant to and show no respect to

I don't know if they learn about traditional songs in the US. Why didn't he go and bang his drum and sing at the black men, who were the ones hurling abuse around?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:44 pm

Thor wrote:

Could he have not beat his drum where he was when all of this started?
 Why tell the kids to go back to Europe?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:48 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:

He could have, but as seen he wanted to try and defuse this. He said he did not like seeing white and black brothers at each other

You might actually want to read or listen to what he said.

Why tell a native Indian, that you want to build a wall?

Like I said, we are talking about a people oppressed, that suffered genocide, and ethnic cleansing by white people

It does not excuse what he said, but clearly that is an example of how they must have felt intimidated, considering the kids had surrounded them and he spoke out.

Opps

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:56 pm

Thor wrote:
Maddog wrote:

He could have, but as seen he wanted to try and defuse this. He said he did not like seeing white and black brothers at each other

Like I said, we are talking about a people oppressed, that suffered genocide, and ethnic cleansing by white people

It does not excuse what he said, but clearly that is an example of how they must have felt intimidated, considering the kids had surrounded them and he spoke out.

Opps

Could you say where in the videos any of those kids mentioned building a wall? The kids weren't "at" the black guys, the black guys were hurling at abuse at them just because they were standing there. Why didn't he go to the black guys instead?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:59 pm

Thor wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Opps
Well, as has been said, he probably should have gone after the adults spewing racial and homophobic terms and left the kids alone.   

Had he done that, he may have had a good reason to be afraid.  They probably would never have left him get that close to them while beating a drum and chanting.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Opps

Could you say where in the videos any of those kids mentioned building a wall? The kids weren't "at" the black guys, the black guys were hurling at abuse at them just because they were standing there. Why didn't he go to the black guys instead?

Ae you now also challenging the testimony of Nathan and other native Indians?

I have no doubt that kids wearing "make America great again" hats would say that, being as this a trump slogan

The black guys were there and near to them. He tried to go inbetween, but was then surrounded by disrespectful kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:01 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:

Opps
Well, as has been said, he probably should have gone after the adults spewing racial and homophobic terms and left the kids alone.   

Had he done that, he may have had a good reason to be afraid.  They probably would never have left him get that close to them while beating a drum and chanting.

He had a good reason to be afraid. They surrounded him and started to mock and laugh at them

As to his choices over where to go first, all well and good in hindsight but clearly irrelevant to the time

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Opps

I have yet to hear the part of a video where they said that either. I'm not saying they didnt, but I would like someone to tell me at what minute mark on what video, they said it.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:02 pm

Maddog wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I have yet to hear the part of a video where they said that either. I'm not saying they didnt, but I would like someone to tell me at what minute mark on what video, they said it.

So if you have not head this in the mass of noise in the many clips. Does that mean it did not happen?

Maybe you should email nathan who did hear this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:04 pm

Oh and by the way , Nathan is receiving countless threats and abuse since this.  A man of peace. No doubt by people like some here casting him as the villan. Ignoring again the actual facts these kids surrounded and mocked him

Last edited by Thor on Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:04 pm

Thor wrote:
Maddog wrote:

He had a good reason to be afraid. They surrounded him and started to mock and laugh at them

As to his choices over where to go first, all well and good in hindsight but clearly irrelevant to the time

They were waiting for the bus where they were supposed to be.  Kids are curious. Some odd cat is beating a drum and chanting, they are going to circle around and watch. Especially with other guys in tow insulting the kids.  

You were in school at one time.  What do kids do at the first sign of conflict between two people?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:05 pm

Thor wrote:
Maddog wrote:

So if you have not head this in the mass of noise in the many clips. Does that mean it did not happen?

He "said" he heard it. How he could have heard that when he was banging his drum and singing is a mystery. You just blindly accepted what he claimed but you can't hear anyone say it can you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:07 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:

They were waiting for the bus where they were supposed to be.  Kids are curious. Some odd cat is beating a drum and chanting, they are going to circle around and watch. Especially with other guys in tow insulting the kids.  

You were in school at one time.  What do kids do at the first sign of conflict between two people?

They were waiting around a long time for their bus without any supervision

Some odd cat?

So now a native American indian chanting a traditional song, is now an odd cat.

I seriously dispair at the american education system

As to what schoopl kids do. They could call someone in authority. Stand together. Move away from thi s etc

So what conflict was there from Nathan?

Hence the irrelevance of your point

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:07 pm

Thor wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Well, I heard plenty of other stuff.  

I'm sorry, but I find Nathan's story a little less than believable.  Yesterday I was mad at those kids, today I'm mad at the media for stirring up shit for ratings.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

He "said" he heard it. How he could have heard that when he was banging his drum and singing is a mystery. You just blindly accepted what he claimed but you can't hear anyone say it can you?

How is it a mystery?

I am accepting what he says, as he clearly is not a man of hate and again went in there to help defuse a situation

Why would he lie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:10 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:

Well, I heard plenty of other stuff.  

I'm sorry, but I find Nathan's story a little less than believable.  Yesterday I was mad at those kids, today I'm mad at the media for stirring up shit for ratings.

Like I said, an age old subconcious racial bias to again not believe a native American Indian, a person of peace. Who shows no signs of aggression. How you find it less believable when nothing has changed with how the kids acted, is staggering

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:11 pm

Cant help but think if this had happened in the UK it would have turned a lot more violent, probably a few stabbed, beat up, police sirens wailing, grudges held et.

Lack of respect was definitely shown...maybe on both sides.
I do think the student who stood their smirking unflinchingly looks like a potential serial killer though. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:12 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

How is it a mystery?

I am accepting what he says, as he clearly is not a man of hate and again went in there to help defuse a situation

Why would he lie?

To play the race card?

He could have been mistaken.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

How is it a mystery?

Why would he lie?

To play the race card?

wow

So a man that goes into a situation saying he does not want to see white and black brothers fighting, seems like playing the race card to you?

Even though many of these kids, were clear trump supporters and come from a heartland of trump suuport?

You think its unlikley they would say build the wall, being as this is holding up federal goverment at the moment by him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:20 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

To play the race card?

wow

So a man that goes into a situation saying he does not want to see white and black brothers fighting, seems like playing the race card to you?

Even though many of these kids, were clear trump supporters and come from a heartland of trump suuport?

You think its unlikley they would say build the wall, being as this is holding up federal goverment at the moment by him?

He's been playing the race card ever since someone put the video up. He's an activist. His group could make a lot of money out of this.

So now you assume they mentioned the wall because you see them as Trump supporters. Oh dear ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

wow

He's been playing the race card ever since someone put the video up. He's an activist.  His group could make a lot of money out of this.

So now you assume they mentioned the wall because you see them as Trump supporters. Oh dear ...

Like I said, more examples of a subconsious racial bias

Rags has now declared he has played the race card, not off any evidence but an opinion, now inventing he is after money.

wtf?

I asked you whether you think its unlikely they would have said this?

You failed to answer and do a cathy newman again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:27 pm

The indigenous man, Nathan Phillips, said he stepped in to diffuse the incident. Phillips is a Vietnam veteran and Native American elder of the Omaha tribe.

In an interview with the Detroit Free Press, Phillips said the incident started as the students from Covington Catholic were observing a group of Black Israelites talk, and started to get upset at their speeches.

Phillips said some of the members of the Black Hebrew group were also acting up, "saying some harsh things" and that one member spit in the direction of the Catholic students.

"So I put myself in between that, between a rock and hard place," Phillips said.

https://eu.cincinnati.com/story/news/2019/01/20/covington-catholic-incident-indigenous-peoples-march-longer-video/2630930002/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:34 pm

I did hear that other guy tell the white kids to "go back to Europe". Any comment on that?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I did hear that other guy tell the white kids to "go back to Europe". Any comment on that?

Read back, have made plenty of comments on that and was the first to bring that up

Do you have a short memory?

We debated this earlier

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:35 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He's been playing the race card ever since someone put the video up. He's an activist.  His group could make a lot of money out of this.

Like I said, more examples of a subconsious racial bias

Rags has now declared he has played the race card, not off any evidence but an opinion, now inventing he is after money.

wtf?

I asked you whether you think its unlikely they would have said this?

You failed to answer and do a cathy newman again

It's not relevant as to whether they're unlikely or not to say it. They didn't say it. Nobody heard them, except apparently Nathan, who was banging a drum and singing at the time.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:37 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I did hear that other guy tell the white kids to "go back to Europe". Any comment on that?

Read back, have made plenty of comments on that and was the first to bring that up

Do you have a short memory?

We debated this earlier

I haven't debated it before.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next