NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.S. Political Activist Linda Sarsour: The Prophet Muhammad Was a Human Rights Activist

+2
Original Quill
Vintage
6 posters

Go down

U.S. Political Activist Linda Sarsour: The Prophet Muhammad Was a Human Rights Activist Empty U.S. Political Activist Linda Sarsour: The Prophet Muhammad Was a Human Rights Activist

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:56 am

On December 2, 2018, American political activist Linda Sarsour spoke at the 2018 Salam Annual Banquet, which was held at the Salam Community Center in Sacramento, CA. She criticized Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon for moving the American embassy to Jerusalem, saying: "I declare to all of you here today in Sacramento that Jerusalem is and always will be the capital of Palestine." She said that the Trump administration is fascist and encouraged Muslims to become involved in politics even if their mosques usually avoid politics, because simply being Muslim is a political act. She said that the Prophet Muhammad was a human rights activist, and that there is no need for workers' rights movements, environmental justice movements, Black Lives Matter movements, anti-racism, or feminism because Islam has taught these values long before they were hashtags or movements. She added: "I don't need people in the West, people in Europe, or people in the United States… to teach me what feminism is." The video of Sarsour's speech was uploaded to the Salam Center's YouTube channel on December 13, 2018.

You cannot make it up how deluded some people are

So to her Muhammad was a human rights activist handing out women as sex slaves to his warriors?
Bought, sold and captured people as slaves?

Back to top Go down

U.S. Political Activist Linda Sarsour: The Prophet Muhammad Was a Human Rights Activist Empty Re: U.S. Political Activist Linda Sarsour: The Prophet Muhammad Was a Human Rights Activist

Post by Vintage Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:28 am

It beggars belief doesn't it. It always confuses me why seemingly intelligent Europeans convert, especially women. Is it that they have money/power in western countries and can afford to embrace the religion, I'm not sure how they'd make out in hardline Islamic states.

Cat Stevens is an example, converted and went in deep, no more music, some very hard line thoughts on non Muslims and people leaving Islam, so blinkered to everything else, a dangerous attitude in any religion . He appears to have softened slightly in the last couple of years though at least where music is concerned.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

U.S. Political Activist Linda Sarsour: The Prophet Muhammad Was a Human Rights Activist Empty Re: U.S. Political Activist Linda Sarsour: The Prophet Muhammad Was a Human Rights Activist

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:45 am

Vintage wrote:It beggars belief doesn't it. It always confuses me why seemingly intelligent Europeans convert, especially women. Is it that they have money/power in western countries and can afford to embrace the religion, I'm not sure how they'd make out in hardline Islamic states.

Cat Stevens is an example, converted and went in deep, no more music, some very hard line thoughts on non Muslims and people leaving Islam, so blinkered to everything else, a dangerous attitude in any religion . He appears to have softened slightly in the last couple of years though at least where music is concerned.

+1

It does beggar belief, and she is supposed to be a champion of womens rights, by supporting Sharia law. It makes a complete mockery of human rights to support something so discriminatory towards women, homosexuals and non-Muslims. I mean this is the woman who told a victim of FGM, Ayaan Hirsi. Just because she is a critic of Islam, that she deserves an ass whipping, wishing to take her vagina away, claiming she does not deserve to be a woman. And yet some on the left adore this vile antisemite, simple because she opposes trump. Maybe they should start by backing the people who are not antisemitic and do not back inequalty through sharia law, that oppose Trump. As having someone with such backward views claim to champion women's rights. When she fails to speak out against the discrimination in Islamic countries. Is an utter disgrace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:01 pm

I wondered what the advantage there was in being a Muslim woman, so I looked for some but didn't find anything that would possibly sway me.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:28 pm

Vintage wrote:I wondered what the advantage there was in being a Muslim woman, so I looked for some but didn't find anything that would possibly sway me.

Indeed, what advantage is there to any religion?  The myth that ultimate power resides with some old bearded guy who lives in the sky and walks on clouds, is the most ridiculous image conceivable.  I mean, what if he was hit by an airplane...would the world end?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:11 pm

She also managed to get the woman's march in Chicago cancelled due to anti-semitism she has helped birth, in the movement..
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Vintage wrote:I wondered what the advantage there was in being a I have been told I can't Muslim woman, so I looked for some but didn't find anything that would possibly sway me.

Indeed, what advantage is there to any religion?  The myth that ultimate power resides with some old bearded guy who lives in the sky and walks on clouds, is the most ridiculous image conceivable.  I mean, what if he was hit by an airplane...would the world end?

I agree with you. I see or no advantage especially for women in most religions, I could mention sects of Judaism, Mormons, the other strange sect in Utah, Hinduism to name a few but this is about a Muslim woman who is trying to tell us we need no human rights etc because Islam has it covered.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:37 pm

Vintage wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I agree with you. I see or no advantage especially for women in most religions, I could mention sects of Judaism, Mormons, the other strange sect in Utah, Hinduism to name a few but this is about a Muslim woman who is trying to tell us we need no human rights etc because Islam has it covered.

Walk away from religion and address humanity on it's own merits, and we've all got it covered. Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:39 pm

Maddog wrote:She also managed to get the woman's march in Chicago cancelled due to anti-semitism she has helped birth, in the movement..

And also now New Orleans as well due to the antisemitism by the leaders of the womans march

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:28 am

The Daily Beast has reported that the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has decided not to partner with the Women’s March this year.

SPLC considers Nation of Islam, which is led by Louis Farrakhan, a hate group. Women’s March leaders Tamika Mallory and Linda Sarsour are some of Farrakhan’s biggest supporters.

Nation of Islam is a hate group. Farrakhan has no problem vomiting his anti-Semitism everywhere he goes.

Unlike NOW and local chapters of the Women’s March, SPLC has not made a big announcement. They have taken this action quietly:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/southern-poverty-law-center-quietly-joins-the-roster-of-big-groups-walking-away-from-the-womens-march

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:23 pm

Vintage wrote:It beggars belief doesn't it. It always confuses me why seemingly intelligent Europeans convert, especially women. Is it that they have money/power in western countries and can afford to embrace the religion, I'm not sure how they'd make out in hardline Islamic states.

Either she doesn't know the truth about Islam... or she is deliberately lying about it...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Vintage wrote:I wondered what the advantage there was in being a Muslim woman, so I looked for some but didn't find anything that would possibly sway me.

I thought he lived in Lapland with his elves

U.S. Political Activist Linda Sarsour: The Prophet Muhammad Was a Human Rights Activist 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:24 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6592185/Womens-March-leader-refuses-condemn-Louis-Farrakhans-anti-Semitic-remarks.html

Well Mallory has clearly just exposed herself. When asked to condemn, she sidestepped and says she does not agree.

wow

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:47 pm

I was waiting for her to expose herself, I am disappointed Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:50 am

Thor wrote:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6592185/Womens-March-leader-refuses-condemn-Louis-Farrakhans-anti-Semitic-remarks.html

Well Mallory has clearly just exposed herself. When asked to condemn, she sidestepped and says she does not agree.

wow

So she is basically happy to support a racist hateful extremist Black supremacist group

And people wonder why women are now waking up to her hateful racist, homophobia and antisemitism?

SPLC wrote:

Since its founding in 1930, the Nation of Islam (NOI) has grown into one of the wealthiest and best-known organizations in black America. Its theology of innate black superiority over whites and the deeply racist, antisemitic and anti-LGBT rhetoric of its leaders have earned the NOI a prominent position in the ranks of organized hate.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/nation-islam

How on earth this women became leader of a group supposed to stand up for womens righs?

Is beyond belief

Its best summed up here

U.S. Political Activist Linda Sarsour: The Prophet Muhammad Was a Human Rights Activist Wmarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:58 am

It's astonishing how far people will go to make Islam sound like a 'good' religion.

Let them have their BS apologetics if they must; but to say Muhammed was anything close to a human rights activist, or that Islam is anywhere close to being a religion compatible with human rights, is an absolute joke and she is either a disgusting liar or mindlessly stupid.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:04 am

Eilzel wrote:It's astonishing how far people will go to make Islam sound like a 'good' religion.

Let them have their BS apologetics if they must; but to say Muhammed was anything close to a human rights activist, or that Islam is anywhere close to being a religion compatible with human rights, is an absolute joke and she is either a disgusting liar or mindlessly stupid.

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:47 am

So not only do these women leaders associate with antisemites

They also associate with Homophobes too

https://www.israellycool.com/2019/01/28/so-much-for-linda-sarsours-so-called-support-for-lgbtq-rights/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:51 pm

Last year, Linda Sarsour -- who in the past has assured us that “nothing is creepier than Zionism” and has only praise for Louis Farrakhan -- went so far as to advise Jews on Antisemitism at a panel assembled by New School:

U.S. Political Activist Linda Sarsour: The Prophet Muhammad Was a Human Rights Activist New%2Bschool

Now, the ever-helpful Sarsour is advising Jews on who they should and should not support. And who they must not support is The Forward.

U.S. Political Activist Linda Sarsour: The Prophet Muhammad Was a Human Rights Activist Sarsour%2Badvice

We live in a world where antisemites are free to advise Jews who to follow and who to support and what to believe, if you don't want to be a target, and especially if you want to be welcomed among progressives. Just remember how Women's March proudly shunned Jews, until there was pushback.

U.S. Political Activist Linda Sarsour: The Prophet Muhammad Was a Human Rights Activist Rosenberg

Keep in mind that Sarsour is a fan of Louis Farrakhan, who among the vile things that have spewed from his mouth over the years, has helpfully advised his own followers on the need to distinguish between the "good" Jews and the "bad" Jews:
[Y]ou and I are going to have to learn to distinguish between the righteous Jew and the Satanic Jews who have infected the whole world with poison and deceit.
Sarsour has previously assured us that feminism is "incompatible with Zionism."
Now Sarsour has decided that criticizing antisemitism is incompatible with being a progressive.

But at least we are getting a good laugh out of it:

U.S. Political Activist Linda Sarsour: The Prophet Muhammad Was a Human Rights Activist Askrabbisarsour

Among the "shailos" (halachic questions) so far, under the hastage #AskRabbiSarsour:
Do you still say Kaddish for Hamas terrorists that blow themselves up?
What bracha do you make upon seeing Louis Farrakhan in all his might and glory? 
How long should you wait between hanging out with PFLP terrorists and Hamas terrorists, 3 hours or 6?
If I have limited funds and can only donate to help either a terrorist or a leading voice for bigotry, who should I support first? Farrakhan? Or Rasmea?
Does donating to Ethiopian-Israelis count as supporting Jews of color, or does that make me over issur Zionism?
I accidentally bought Israeli produce. May I donate it to the intersectional poor, or is that assur according to hilkhot BDS?
if I purchased a book written by a progressive who went off the path and became a, lo aleinu, conservative, should I burn the book with my chometz?
The last 3 are under the hashtag #DearRabbiSarsour.
Less than 24 hours and already we have a breakaway.

Maybe we should ask Rabbi Sarsour...?

(EoZ: As far as I can tell, my contribution to the #AskRabbiSarsour hashtag has been the most successful:)

U.S. Political Activist Linda Sarsour: The Prophet Muhammad Was a Human Rights Activist Z9mmdpdncu3ninlxcpx2_normal

ElderOfZiyon@elderofziyon

[ltr]A Jew and a Palestinian are holding a garment. The Jew says "We can split it" and the Palestinian says "I'll kill you and take the whole thing." What is the preferred way to kill the Jew, sword or bus bomb? #AskRabbiSarsour[/ltr]

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2019/02/ask-rabbi-sarsour-daled-amos.html

What is even most wierd here, is "The Forward" Is a left wing media source.

This really shows the level of antisemitism with Sarsour, is now the normalization of antisemitism. All this because Ilhan Omar was rightly called out for being antisemitic and here again because the Forward condemn her over this. Sarsour, calls for a boycott of this media source, that has actually previously defended her. Proving even more how much she hates Jews. As she should have condemned Omar, for her antisemitism. Instead she attacks the Jewish left wing media source for condemning Omar

The mind boggles at how hateful this Sarsour really is.

It needs to be said again

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:56 pm

Eilzel wrote:It's astonishing how far people will go to make Islam sound like a 'good' religion.

Mohammed was a violent psychopathic murderer and rapist...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Mohammed was a violent psychopathic murderer and rapist...

Many prophets from the Old Testament/Torah, were mass murderers and one at least a genocidal ethnic cleanser.

There is little to gain from human rights by reading any of the Abrahamic religions

This is why I am astounded people alive today, still believe in the Abrahamic religions and its based on one simple fact

Fear

Its fear that drives them to believe, as they fear what this deity can do to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down