NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year Newsfix and all who post on here

+8
Victorismyhero
Original Quill
nicko
Andy
Vintage
'Wolfie
Lurker
Syl
12 posters

Go down

Happy New Year Newsfix and all who post on here Empty Happy New Year Newsfix and all who post on here

Post by Syl Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:28 pm

The New Year has already begun in Australia, soon we will all be welcoming in 2019.
Peace, Love, fun  and Happiness to all. x

Happy New Year Newsfix and all who post on here 8141792_f3add
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year Newsfix and all who post on here Empty Re: Happy New Year Newsfix and all who post on here

Post by Lurker Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:40 pm

Happy New Year, Syl.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year Newsfix and all who post on here Empty Re: Happy New Year Newsfix and all who post on here

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:54 pm

cheers

Already New Year's Day down here...

Happy New Year Newsfix and all who post on here 2086560741
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:12 pm

Happy New Year Wolfie and everyone else.
I second Syl's sentiments.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:02 pm

Chest infection and antibiotics for me - so no alcohol.☹️.
I did hawk up a huge gobbet of slimy green phlegm , which felt a lot better..
Happy and healthy New Year to all - even Tommy, Vic, Raggs and Didge.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:04 pm

Happy new year to all, without fear or favour !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:19 pm

Happy New Year Newsfix and all who post on here Happy-New-Year-2019

Sorry to hear you're not well, Andy. Get over it soon.

I'll drink your bottle of bubbly. Happy New Year Newsfix and all who post on here 630750432

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:23 pm

Happy new CALENDAR year to you all....of course you do realise that really the new year began at midnight Dec 21st?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:32 pm

Happy new year to you all. I hope you all have personal success and happiness this year.

Happy New Year Newsfix and all who post on here Ac8d8610
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:49 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Happy new CALENDAR year to you all....of course you do realise that really the new year began at midnight Dec 21st?

I sincerely hope that you didn't celebrate the real New Year by deflowering virgins or summat like that Vic.......

A happy, peaceful and prosperous 2019 to all here.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:58 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:Happy new CALENDAR year to you all....of course you do realise that really the new year began at midnight Dec 21st?

I sincerely hope that you didn't celebrate the real New Year by deflowering virgins or summat like that Vic.......

That would be difficult round here Fred.......another reason jesus wasnt born in Crewe.....they couldnt find the virgin...........
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:37 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

That would be difficult round here Fred.......another reason jesus wasnt born in Crewe.....they couldnt find the virgin...........

'ere in the beautiful environs of Milton Keynes we have similar problems - in fact the local virgin population is so sparse that they hold their Virgins' Association annual general meeting in a phone box behind Tescos.

We do have concrete cows, though...
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:20 pm

We have a Virgin's Association, too. She's gone home for the holidays, but she'll be back next week.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:55 pm

This is the most meaningful New Year I've ever had.

I've left my job and I'm taking some big steps toward being united with my family in England.

This New Year, I'll really be celebrating!

Feliz Ano Nuevo, y'all.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:57 pm

All the best Ben. I sincerely hope your dream comes true.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:01 pm

all the very best to you and Eddie, I hope you make it here, soon.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:18 pm

Well, he’s here for nine weeks come January 20th and he may grow sick of me by then.

I’m not very nice first thing in the morning.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:18 pm

eddie wrote:Well, he’s here for nine weeks come January 20th and he may grow sick of me by then.

I’m not very nice first thing in the morning.

You're grumpy and you have mushroom breath.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:57 pm

But...

Happy New Year Newsfix and all who post on here 200_s

You will succeed, no worries!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:30 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:This is the most meaningful New Year I've ever had.

I've left my job and I'm taking some big steps toward being united with my family in England.

This New Year, I'll really be celebrating!

Feliz Ano Nuevo, y'all.

Fingers (and everything else) crossed that this time next year you will be seeing the New Year in together.....for always.

Hope everyone has had a great night....we just came in from watching the fireworks all around Manchester, they were spectacular.

Here's to you all. Happy New Year Newsfix and all who post on here 630750432
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:51 am

Happy New Year all!

Ben, hope next New Year you are celebrating it across the pond, where you're meant to be Smile

To everyone, here's to many a good debate/argument/bitchfest in 2019 drunken king cheers
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:22 am

hope all your dreams come true this year no matter what they be

but especially to ben and eddie, this is definitely your year

good wishes to all

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:28 am

Thanks to all of you. I don’t want to make this thread about Ben and I, but I’d feel a hypocrite if I didn’t make a totally honest post after I’d made a thread about Total Honesty.

We struggle, all the time. Both of us. At different times and with different vibes. We are very good at being positive because really, we’ve become very good at staying apart. We did it for almost two years before we met. We really tried very hard (you have no idea how hard) not to become as close as we did and it just never worked.
So we got good at making do. We make do. Sometimes we are both good at it, sometimes only one of us is - both those things work...but when we both get fucked off, frustrated, hurt, angry...we take it out on each other. We are wordsmiths, we know how to use words to destroy each other and believe me, we are masters at it.

So to have your encouragement means a lot. We need encouragement..know why? Because we get lazy. We get lost because when we get together we are like children who just discovered the word “fun”, in every sense, you get the picture.

And that’s enough for now. Because even when I’m honest, I’m modest. I hate things being all about me.
Because really, it’s about us. All of us.  It’s about saying how something really is.
And I just did.

I hope it made sense. I’m really drunk and just said goodnight to the little Texan shit that I married...who will probably come along tomorrow and edit all my mistakes.

I hope you all see next year New Years Eve with me.

Seriously.

Laters guys. I’m well drunk and hitting my pillow right about now.

Ps: I Fucking love you dude.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:04 pm

eddie wrote:Thanks to all of you. I don’t want to make this thread about Ben and I, but I’d feel a hypocrite if I didn’t make a totally honest post after I’d made a thread about Total Honesty.

We struggle, all the time. Both of us. At different times and with different vibes. We are very good at being positive because really, we’ve become very good at staying apart. We did it for almost two years before we met. We really tried very hard (you have no idea how hard) not to become as close as we did and it just never worked.
So we got good at making do. We make do. Sometimes we are both good at it, sometimes only one of us is - both those things work...but when we both get fucked off, frustrated, hurt, angry...we take it out on each other. We are wordsmiths, we know how to use words to destroy each other and believe me, we are masters at it.

So to have your encouragement means a lot. We need encouragement..know why? Because we get lazy. We get lost because when we get together we are like children who just discovered the word “fun”, in every sense, you get the picture.

And that’s enough for now. Because even when I’m honest, I’m modest. I hate things being all about me.
Because really, it’s about us. All of us.  It’s about saying how something really is.
And I just did.

I hope it made sense. I’m really drunk and just said goodnight to the little Texan shit that I married...who will probably come along tomorrow and edit all my mistakes.

Seriously.

For you two.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:35 pm

I will leave you lot to get on with your hangovers.
Be kind to yourselves...and when you vow you will never drink again.....yeah right.Razz
Laters.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:26 pm

eddie wrote:Thanks to all of you. I don’t want to make this thread about Ben and I, but I’d feel a hypocrite if I didn’t make a totally honest post after I’d made a thread about Total Honesty.

And I just did.

Seriously.

I fucking love you too.

It's always hard and never not hard, but some times are easier than others. Right now, looking at being with you in less than three weeks and taking these steps we need to take, it's not as tough now.

It's toughest for me when I think about the kind of life we should be able to have, and how vastly different that is to what we have. About all the logistics and roadblocks we'd have to overcome to simply hug one another out of the blue, or eat dinner together.

But eddie and I aren't the type to feel sorry for ourselves (for too long) or let it get us down (again, for too long). We'll keep it up until someone says I can live there, if only to get us to shut up about it!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down