NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is wrong with the reaction of these people? Police save man from lynch mob with London Red Bus

+6
nicko
veya_victaous
Eilzel
'Wolfie
Vintage
Victorismyhero
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What is wrong with the reaction of these people? Police save man from lynch mob with London Red Bus Empty What is wrong with the reaction of these people? Police save man from lynch mob with London Red Bus

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:44 pm

I will give you a clue, by what section I placed this in.

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with the reaction of these people? Police save man from lynch mob with London Red Bus Empty Re: What is wrong with the reaction of these people? Police save man from lynch mob with London Red Bus

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:54 pm

all those peaceable lefty's
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with the reaction of these people? Police save man from lynch mob with London Red Bus Empty Re: What is wrong with the reaction of these people? Police save man from lynch mob with London Red Bus

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:59 pm

Jain symbols
Adinath image with Ashtamangala placed in front of it, according to Digambara tradition
Ashtamangala, according to Svetambara tradition, on Jain manuscript cover, LACMA M.72.53.22
(from left) : Swastika, Vardhmanaka (food vessel), Pair of fish, Kalasha (pot), Bhadrasana (seat), Srivatsa, Nandavarta, Darpan (mirror)

In Jainism too, the Ashtamangala are a set of eight auspicious symbols. There is some variation among different traditions concerning the eight symbols.[13]

In the Digambara tradition, the eight symbols are:

Parasol
Dhvaja
Kalasha
Fly-whisk
Mirror
Chair
Hand fan
Vessel

In the Śvētāmbara tradition, the eight symbols are:

Swastika
Srivatsa
Nandavarta
Vardhmanaka (food vessel)
Bhadrasana (seat)
Kalasha (pot)
Darpan (mirror)
Pair of fish

so seems like the guy was a jain.......

and I always thought the left were supposed (according to quill) to be the intelligent ones
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:04 pm

And these are the people Quill would apparently like to see control the new world?.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:08 pm

Lord Foul wrote:all those peaceable lefty's

Indeed, but did they not notice that he clearly was a Bhuddist. I mean the t-shirt with the Bhudda, under the omote Manji symbol. Was a dead give away to me.

It even says Dharma Wheel on the back, with a merrygoround, of children of different ethnic groups, Failing to understand this is a concept to enlightenment.

It shows the majority of those Londoners what inherantly ignorant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:09 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Jain symbols
Adinath image with Ashtamangala placed in front of it, according to Digambara tradition
Ashtamangala, according to Svetambara tradition, on Jain manuscript cover, LACMA M.72.53.22
(from left) : Swastika, Vardhmanaka (food vessel), Pair of fish, Kalasha (pot), Bhadrasana (seat), Srivatsa, Nandavarta, Darpan (mirror)

In Jainism too, the Ashtamangala are a set of eight auspicious symbols. There is some variation among different traditions concerning the eight symbols.[13]

In the Digambara tradition, the eight symbols are:

Parasol
   Dhvaja
   Kalasha
   Fly-whisk
   Mirror
   Chair
   Hand fan
   Vessel

In the Śvētāmbara tradition, the eight symbols are:

Swastika
   Srivatsa
   Nandavarta
   Vardhmanaka (food vessel)
   Bhadrasana (seat)
   Kalasha (pot)
   Darpan (mirror)
   Pair of fish

so seems like the guy was a jain.......

and I always thought the left were supposed (according to quill) to be the intelligent ones

You could be very right mate, that he is a Jain

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:55 am

Lord Foul wrote:

scratch

What "lefty's" would that be exactly, then ???

I don't see any genuine lefties -- as recognised by the likes of myself, veya, eilzel, Quill, sassy, for example -- being among that breying mob of ignoramuses..

What I do see, is a bunch of your typical noisy and mindless unthinking Londoner anarchists.

All too common wherever you have political protests and football matches over there..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:09 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

scratch

What "lefty's" would that be exactly, then  ???

I don't see any genuine lefties --  as recognised by the likes of myself, veya, eilzel, Quill, sassy, for example  --  being among that breying mob of ignoramuses..

What I do see, is a bunch of your typical noisy and mindless unthinking Londoner anarchists.

All too common wherever you have political protests and football matches over there..

Exactly. It is getting tiresome and boring listening to the same bunch of people bemoan the radical Left as if they are representative of the Left as a whole. None of us here condone or go along with this BS, as RWers here do not go along with Alt-Right, EDL, neo-Nazi BS.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:33 am

Simple case of deduction

London politically supports who in the main, espically in the inner city?

So are they by percentage wise likely to be right or left wing?

Are they by their actions also likely to be left wing or right wing?

You do not need to be sherloch Holmes to work this one out

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:00 am

there not even Lefties 
they are just idiots that RW Claim a lefties cause the RW are pathetic losers like Didge and LF that KNOW they are evil selfish Pricks 
their RW position is unsubstantiated and unsustainable  and it is literally Selfishly Rape the earth at the cost of all others

they like the dance around the fact the Best Right wingers are still complete cunts and 10 times worse than the most moronic Left wing
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:44 am

Ooohh, hark at her ! Razz
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:00 am

nicko wrote:Ooohh, hark at her ! Razz

lol!

And Eilzel and Wolf wanted evidence

We have just seen exactly how someone overeacts with hate and this comes from the left

Priceless

Not only that, but now we are supposed to be evil?

What is wrong with the reaction of these people? Police save man from lynch mob with London Red Bus 3489511464

Oh my, its offical. The Far left have become a dogmatic fundementalist religion  lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:26 am

I don't understand what that video was about.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:30 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't understand what that video was about.

The mob thought he was a Nazi

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:37 am

Thor wrote:

Ah, I see that now. The police should have told them to clear off.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:40 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Ah, I see that now. The police should have told them to clear off.

I think they tried to Rags but were out numbered

Anyway off to work, have a good day

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:24 pm

Vintage wrote:And these are the people Quill would apparently like to see control the new world?.

Why do you say that? Would you feel better had you killed the guy? Death leaves you with nothing.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:39 pm

Thor wrote:

I doubt that. The guy was wearing a soviet red shirt.

They might have taken offense at that hair, tho. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:43 pm

veya_victaous wrote:there not even Lefties 
they are just idiots that RW Claim a lefties cause the RW are pathetic losers like Didge and LF that KNOW they are evil selfish Pricks 
their RW position is unsubstantiated and unsustainable  and it is literally Selfishly Rape the earth at the cost of all others

they like the dance around the fact the Best Right wingers are still complete cunts and 10 times worse than the most moronic Left wing

Apart from being about as unintelligible as a lecture by Professor Stanley Unwin on the principles of quantum mechanics, the above comment is the biggest load of bullshit that I have read since Veya's last contribution to this forum.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thor wrote:

I doubt that.  The guy was wearing a soviet red shirt.

They might have taken offense at that hair, tho.  Rolling Eyes

Then I guess you need to get your hearing tested and eyesight

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:19 pm

Thor wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Nup...no sound with that video.  And I already pointed out he was wearing a soviet red shirt. But I could see his two-tone hair perfectly.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:28 pm

and as usual Quill, you are talking the biggest load of bull shit going.

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:29 pm

His name is Tan, and he seems to speak quite often at Speakers' Corner. He is anti-Islam apparently.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Vintage wrote:And these are the people Quill would apparently like to see control the new world?.

Why do you say that?  Would you feel better had you killed the guy?  Death leaves you with nothing.

Why would I want him to be killed? Quite the opposite it just shows that people indoctrinated by a certain political bias and who by the ages have been, er, educated by the same political bias have no sense of fair play, overreact at the siplest things and probably want to ban anything that may just ruffle their feathers.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thor wrote:

So any clothes which are red are soviet clothes?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I think others have used various shades of crimson, cardinal and red. But that specific color was soviet red.

What is wrong with the reaction of these people? Police save man from lynch mob with London Red Bus USSR-grunge-flag

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:11 pm

Red is a popular colour in the Far East isn't it? Isn't it about joy and luck?
I doubt everyone that wears red is a communist.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:23 pm

Lord Foul wrote:and as usual Quill, you are talking the biggest load of bull shit going.

Yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thor wrote:

Nup...no sound with that video.  And I already pointed out he was wearing a soviet red shirt.  But I could see his two-tone hair perfectly.

So yet more lies

Plenty of people shouting and talking on that video

You failed to even see the writing and symbols on the t-shirt

Conclusion

You are utterly a dimwit

Laughing

No surprise there, when you hail from the left

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:29 pm

Thor wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:all those peaceable lefty's

Indeed, but did they not notice that he clearly was a Bhuddist. I mean the t-shirt with the Bhudda, under the omote Manji symbol. Was a dead give away to me.

It even says Dharma Wheel on the back, with a merrygoround, of children of different ethnic groups, Failing to understand this is a concept to enlightenment.

It shows the majority of those Londoners were inherantly ignorant here

Posted again for Quill, who needs to go to specsavers

Night everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:40 pm

Vintage wrote:Red is a popular colour in the Far East isn't it? Isn't it about joy and luck?
I doubt everyone that wears red is a communist.

Yes...Chinese flag:

What is wrong with the reaction of these people? Police save man from lynch mob with London Red Bus Chinese-flag_bygsrmyls__F0000

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:36 am

Thor wrote:Simple case of deduction

Razz

No you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes, Dodger...

But you do expose yourself for the complete know-nothing fuckup that you are, with regards to politics..

There is nothing in that video to identify any "left wingers" among that mob -- what I see there is a mindless gang of uneducated English fuckwit anarchists "who wouldn't know shit from sugar", and probably couldn't even wipe their entitled and monied arses without being given instructions.

Then again, in your universe, anybody you don't agree with these days seems to be labelled as a left-wing, terrorist-supporting, "Marxist" loon, whose soul desire is to destroy your beloved corporations and multinationals, and eat all your babies..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:52 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thor wrote:Simple case of deduction

Razz

No you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes,  Dodger...

But you do expose yourself for the complete know-nothing fuckup that you are, with regards to politics..

There is nothing in that video to identify any "left wingers" among that mob --  what I see there is a mindless gang of uneducated English fuckwit anarchists "who wouldn't know shit from sugar", and probably couldn't even wipe their entitled and monied arses without being given instructions.

Then again, in your universe, anybody you don't agree with these days seems to be labelled as a left-wing, terrorist-supporting, "Marxist" loon, whose soul desire is to destroy your beloved corporations and multinationals, and eat all your babies..

Ah bless the spunk stain is all upset that he simple cannot understand basic maths on demographis and politcal support

There is plenty to identify with how the left react with how they view people, anyone left of Stalin, with hate and violence

You then claim they are Anarchists, based off no reasoning which is the Far left. How dumb are you, seriously? There is nothing to support they are anarchists, but the demographics of inner London is massivelly Labour

The reason you fail to understand is because you are a mindless unedcuated deluded lefty

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:32 am

+1
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:31 pm

Sleep

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:08 pm

Thor wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Razz

No you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes,  Dodger...

There is nothing in that video to identify any "left wingers" among that mob --  what I see there is a mindless gang of uneducated English fuckwit anarchists "who wouldn't know shit from sugar", and probably couldn't even wipe their entitled and monied arses without being given instructions.

Ah bless the spunk stain is all upset that he simple cannot understand basic maths on demographis and politcal support

There is plenty to identify with how the left react with how they view people, anyone left of Stalin, with hate and violence

You then claim they are Anarchists, based off no reasoning which is the Far left. How dumb are you, seriously? There is nothing to support they are anarchists, but the demographics of inner London is massivelly Labour

The reason you fail to understand is because you are a mindless unedcuated deluded lefty

Laughing

Rolling Eyes

You really are a pathetic lying piece of corporatist-shill shit these days, Dodge...

We haven't seen an honest word from you this week, you disgusting piece of neo-nazi slime..

You have been posting nothing but fallacious filth to try and denigrate me, eilzel, veya, Quill, Ben, Lurker and anyone else prudent enough as to oppose your fantasies and fallacies.

All you have done so far is prove to us just what a weak and pathetic little maggot you are..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:42 pm

Wolf wrote:You have been posting nothing but fallacious filth to try and denigrate me, eilzel, veya, Quill, Ben, Lurker and anyone else prudent enough as to oppose your fantasies and fallacies.

All you have done so far is prove to us just what a weak and pathetic little maggot you are..

Well, we keep him around for amusement on slow news days. What is wrong with the reaction of these people? Police save man from lynch mob with London Red Bus 371740092

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:22 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thor wrote:

Laughing

Rolling Eyes

You really are a pathetic lying piece of corporatist-shill shit these days,  Dodge...

We haven't seen an honest word from you this week, you disgusting piece of neo-nazi slime..

You have been posting nothing but fallacious filth to try and denigrate me, eilzel, veya, Quill, Ben, Lurker and anyone else prudent enough as to oppose your fantasies and fallacies.

Ah bless the fragile one is again acting like the people in the video

Here we go again with the fake stance to victimhood. A constant tactic by the left. Which is what the left constantly do to deflect away from factual problems with the left

You simple cannot handle the truth and this is the problem with the left today. They think they are godlike and infallible

We had both Andy and Eilzel whinging like babies, because there is now as many articles being critical of the left. As there is of threads on Trump and the Republicans. Of course neither baby minds this, but gets defensive and immature as you constantly are, because your illusions are being shattered.

Just like any dogmatic religious person. You do not like your beliefs to be challenged.

Its time you woke up to the fact, you are controlled by your illusions

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:00 am

I like you, Thor, but when you go into what I like to call your "wise-man" mode, you're fucking priceless, better than David Brent!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:06 am

*~[THE Ben Reilly]~* wrote:I like you, Thor, but when you go into what I like to call your "wise-man" mode, you're fucking priceless, better than David Brent!

No worries, but it has most lefties on here badly triggered Laughing

Eilzel and Andy did bitch like babies yesterday claiming only things about the left are talked about, when this site daily bitches about Trump and Republicanism. Yet you dont here the right whinge about it. Only some about Lurkers thred, which again I have no issue with.

My view is simple, the left at times seem incapable of criticism and how many times is Wolf going to use the victim card approach on every single debate? To him, only the left are victims of abuse and being attacked.

Now that is hilarious Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:14 am

Thor wrote:
*~[THE Ben Reilly]~* wrote:I like you, Thor, but when you go into what I like to call your "wise-man" mode, you're fucking priceless, better than David Brent!

No worries, but it has most lefties on here badly triggered  Laughing

Eilzel and Andy did bitch like babies yesterday claiming only things about the left are talked about, when this site daily bitches about Trump and Republicanism. Yet you dont here the right whinge about it. Only some about Lurkers thred, which again I have no issue with.

My view is simple, the left at times seem incapable of criticism and how many times is Wolf going to use the victim card approach on every single debate? To him, only the left are victims of abuse and being attacked.

Now that is hilarious  Laughing

Answering criticism isn't the same thing as being intolerant of criticism, right?

You tell me I'm doing a bad job, it's my right to justify my performance, no?

And let me tell you this. I see things in the news popping up in the UK and I go, oh yeah, that's what the right did here, 15 years ago.

You're heading for a Trump of your own, and I bet you won't like it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:22 am

*~[THE Ben Reilly]~* wrote:
Thor wrote:

Answering criticism isn't the same thing as being intolerant of criticism, right?

And let me tell you this. I see things in the news popping up in the UK and I go, oh yeah, that's what the right did here, 15 years ago.

Well would I prefer a right wing Trump or a Corbyn far left socialist, that would ruin this country drastically

Its a no brainer, it would be a Trump everytime

The lesser of two evils

So the left are very poor at taking criticism on here

Again for example, Wolf, cries wolf and claims the left are all under attack

Yesterday as seen the left do not like threads being critical of the left and even down play problems on the left

Hence it is a problem from the left, where they do think they are infallible. You hold this warped moral stand point, that only your views are best

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:27 am

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think others have used various shades of crimson, cardinal and red.  But that specific color was soviet red.

What is wrong with the reaction of these people? Police save man from lynch mob with London Red Bus USSR-grunge-flag

Which others? Plenty of people wear that shade of red.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:12 pm

Thor wrote:
Thor wrote:

Well would I prefer a right wing Trump or a Corbyn far left socialist, that would ruin this country drastically

The lesser of two evils

Yesterday as seen the left do not like threads being critical of the left and even down play problems on the left

Hence it is a problem from the left, where they do think they are infallible. You hold this warped moral stand point, that only your views are best

So maybe you can explain which views you hold that you consider inferior to the views of the left?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:43 pm

There is a background to this story. Tan isn't a random person who happened to be walking around and got followed by a mob. He speaks at Speaker's Corner about some controversial issues, and that's probably where he had come from. I doubt that the fuss was just about what he was wearing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:44 pm

Thor wrote:

The lesser of two evils

So maybe you can explain which views you hold that you consider inferior to the views of the left?

Inferior?

What do you think all the debates have been about lately?

Or have you been asleep through them?

Hence my point with the problem on the left

Dont worry, when the Far right take control, as they are heading that way. I am sure you will wake up then.

Too late of course

So views on the left that are poor, as inferior is a dumb word

Intersectionality
Political correctness
Grievance studies
Radical feminism
Radical Transgenderism
Marxism
Communism

I can list many more if you like

As to views I think I hold that are inferior?

My views are both left and right wing, which you and the rest of the left seem to fail to grasp

I take the best of both

My views on the NHS are poor compared to the left
My views on animal rights are poor and I tend to be hypocritical on this, as I eat meat
My views on hunting are poor compared to the left.
My views on relative poverty are poor compared to the left

You see I can admit I take the side of views I recognise are better on the left

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:There is a background to this story. Tan isn't a random person who happened to be walking around and got followed by a mob. He speaks at Speaker's Corner about some controversial issues, and that's probably where he had come from. I doubt that the fuss was just about what he was wearing.

You need to listen to the video where people are reffering to him as a Nazi, Rags

Also you need to back up the claim to what he says on the courner

It seems obvious to me with what was said, they went off his top

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:47 pm

And just to prove my point Rags

They claim he has a Nazi tattoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:49 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:There is a background to this story. Tan isn't a random person who happened to be walking around and got followed by a mob. He speaks at Speaker's Corner about some controversial issues, and that's probably where he had come from. I doubt that the fuss was just about what he was wearing.

You need to listen to the video where people are reffering to him as a Nazi, Rags

You need to listen to what he says. There are plenty of videos out there. I'm not knocking him or supporting him, I'm merely saying that this mob didn't follow him because of his T-shirt.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

You need to listen to what he says. There are plenty of videos out there. I'm not knocking him or supporting him, I'm merely saying that this mob didn't follow him because of his T-shirt.

I have listened and he has a right to think Islam is wrong and preach its wrong

Which is no different from any religious preacher

He is Bhuddist, so why is his preaching wrong, when the Abrahamic religious preachers do this all the time?

Its is okay to be critical of beliefs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next