NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Brits descended from black people

+6
Vintage
nicko
Fred Moletrousers
Ben Reilly
'Wolfie
Andy
10 posters

Go down

Modern Brits descended from black people Empty Modern Brits descended from black people

Post by Andy Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:49 am

So.
Tommy Monk.
Stormee.
Allakaka.
You are part black.

The colour you so dispise.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/cheddar-man-first-modern-briton-had-dark-to-black-skin-new-dna-research-reveals-a3759946.html
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Modern Brits descended from black people Empty Re: Modern Brits descended from black people

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:56 am

afro

Unfortunately for the Tommys, Smelly's and Stormees of the world...

Every living person on this planet is descended from dark skinned ancestors, out of deepest, darkest Africa..

Except for Donald Trump -- he looks like his ancestors could have been descended from Orangutans, and they're native to S.E. Asia.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Modern Brits descended from black people Empty Re: Modern Brits descended from black people

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:00 am

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:35 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: afro

Unfortunately for the Tommys, Smelly's and Stormees of the world...

Every living person on this planet is descended from dark skinned ancestors, out of deepest, darkest Africa..

Except for Donald Trump  --  he looks like his ancestors could have been descended from Orangutans,  and they're native to S.E. Asia.

I thought orang outangs evolved from Trump.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:21 am

I find it interesting that the only people who have so far chosen to make a contentious issue of this are the predictable whingeing wimps who lose no pretext or opportunity of making personal attacks on those who hold different opinions to themselves, yet screech like goosed nuns when they receive similar treatment.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:40 am

Why is it a contentious issue?

Not for 90% of the populous who had already sussed out there are really no true caucasion Brits.
But it's a real kick in the teeth for the racists on here and on on another racist forum you frequent Fred .
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:17 am

Still on about Flap I see Andy. Must really piss you off that you'v been banned. Reminds me of an old saying,
" me thinks he complains too much"

I wonder why?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:20 am

nicko wrote:Still on about Flap I see Andy.   Must really piss you off that you'v been banned.   Reminds me of an old saying,
            " me thinks he complains too much"

I wonder why?

I am curious as to why someone with black relatives such as yourself so stoutly defends the foul racists on that site?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:30 am

who says I defend them? I never have ! I keep out of it. But you must keep going over there, Why if you hate it so much?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:42 am

That's hardly a revelation is it? If humanity began in Africa, it goes without saying everyone's distant ancestors were black, various genetic mutations due to climate and some say diet changed the skin tone of the various ethnicities to what they are now. However that doesn't stop people of all colours being racists, it's not just the preserve of all the nasty white people you know.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:45 pm

I strive to always be dark skinned ' it suits me better....so its nice to know my ancestors didn't have to try so hard. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:23 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

I find it interesting that the only people who have so far chosen to make a contentious issue of this are the predictable whingeing wimps who lose no pretext or opportunity of making personal attacks on those who hold different opinions to themselves, yet screech like goosed nuns when they receive similar treatment.

Rolling Eyes

Go fuck yourself, you weaseling snivelling geranium...

Tell us all once again, how you fought the Battle of Britain single-handed, you patheticliy sanctimonious  twat..

P.S.  I love the way your puerile and empty insults towards Ben, Andy and myself are always much more befitting for your beloved Floptard compatriots.  You supercilious old zero..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:27 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Why is it a contentious  issue?

Not for 90% of the populous who had already sussed out there are really no true caucasion  Brits.
But it's  a real kick in the teeth for the racists on here and on on another racist forum you frequent Fred.

Arrow

Fred can't help himself...

His true racist, fascist, xenophobic and nationalistic leanings will always shine through..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:35 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Why is it a contentious  issue?

Not for 90% of the populous who had already sussed out there are really no true caucasion  Brits.
But it's  a real kick in the teeth for the racists on here and on on another racist forum you frequent Fred.

Arrow

His true racist, fascist, xenophobic and nationalistic leanings will always shine through..

Being the pathetic wetwipe again

Show me any post ever, that Fred has been racist?

This is all you pathetic regressives can ever do, make unfounded accusations.

You should be taking this news in a positive light. That this can help dispell racist views, but you are not interested in that. All you want to do is use this to spout hate and lies.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:24 pm

Nice. I always knew I was a proppa cool dude afro

Wish I could grow an Afro though. That has to be the coolest hairstyle ever.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:34 pm

Didge wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Arrow

You should be taking this news in a positive light. That this can help dispell racist views, but you are not interested in that. All you want to do is use this to spout hate and lies.

I think Wolfie gets drunk, comes on here bellowing at all who don't agree with him while dragging out the same insults ad infinitum. "You're a racist, fascist, blah fucking blah".

But, but, but Ben Shapiro. Rolling Eyes
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:40 pm

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:

I think Wolfie gets drunk, comes on here bellowing at all who don't agree with him while dragging out the same insults ad infinitum.  "You're a racist, fascist, blah fucking blah".

Modern Brits descended from black people 1681210668

I don't need to get drunk...

All it takes is braindead, unthinking fascist and racist morons to start throwing their shit around on here, and I give it back to them threefold..

Just look at the utter crap that Fred and Didge are spouting on this very thread, and then tell us again why they don't deserve to be abusedin turn..

You sanctimonious twat.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:43 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I think Wolfie gets drunk, comes on here bellowing at all who don't agree with him while dragging out the same insults ad infinitum.  "You're a racist, fascist, blah fucking blah".

All it takes is braindead, unthinking fascist and racist morons to start throwing their shit around on here, and I give it back to them threefold..

Just look at the utter crap that Fred and Didge are spouting on this very thread,  and then tell us again why they don't deserve to be abusedin turn..

You sanctimonious twat.

Disagreeing with you doesn't make someone a racist, or a fascist. You water down the meaning of those words when cast them about like a baby tossing a rattle out of their pram.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:20 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Go fuck yourself, you weaseling snivelling geranium...

Tell us all once again, how you fought the Battle of Britain single-handed, you patheticliy sanctimonious  twat..

P.S.  I love the way your puerile and empty insults towards Ben, Andy and myself are always much more befitting for your beloved Floptard compatriots.  You supercilious old zero..

Ah, still the whingeing wimp as ever, I see..always trying to act big Aussie hard man in front of your little friends when launching your infantile personal insults against anyone who challenges your loony "opinions" and then lying screaming and kicking on the floor like a fractious toddler who has had his sweeties snatched away as soon as someone slaps you down for it.

You're just a proven liar, hypocrite and foul-mouthed buffoon, Wolfie - and even that's when you're not pissed out of your tiny mind. But at least you demonstrate some usefulness in lightening otherwise dull days with your spectacular displays of hysteria and histrionics.

By the way, I really would like to see you actually produce all those alleged posts of mine - or even one of them - about how I "fought the Battle of Britain single handed."

Some might say that it must have been a bit of a difficult feat for someone who was only two at the time, but I'd like to put in a claim for a belated AFC anyway.

Or were you three sheets to the wind again when you imagined that you saw them?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:24 pm

Maddog wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Just look at the utter crap that Fred and Didge are spouting on this very thread,  and then tell us again why they don't deserve to be abusedin turn..

You sanctimonious twat.

Disagreeing with you doesn't make someone a racist, or a fascist.  You water down the meaning of those words when cast them about like a baby tossing a rattle out of their pram.  

That is far too difficult a concept for a congenital idiot like Wolfie to understand.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:54 pm

Maddog wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

You sanctimonious twat.

Disagreeing with you doesn't make someone a racist, or a fascist.  You water down the meaning of those words when cast them about like a baby tossing a rattle out of their pram.  

Rolling Eyes

You're not really following this thread, are you, you thickheaded redneck...

I know the true meaning of racism and fascism..

Tommy, Smelly' and Stormee are reknown genuine racists and white supremacists;
Smelly, Stormee and their chum Deano are fascists to the core, as well.

Poor senile old Fred likes to portray himself as fair-minded, even handed and the voice of reason --  yet in reality,  all he ever does on here is attack the left-wingers and defend his racist Floptard chums..

Despite claims to the contrary from his supporters, I have yet to see two-faced Fred actually speak out against racism and bigotry on this forum --  he's much too busy launching his vitriolic attacks against me, Andy, sassy, Ben, or Veya...

Just look at the way this thread unfolded :

Andy posts a topic, Ben and I followed, staying on topic;
Fred comes on here solely to attack us;
Didge comes here to defend Fred's attacks, while ignoring their actual content;
You then enter the fray, solely to attack me..

Neither Fred nor the Dodger, nor yourself, have contributed to Andy's thread in and of itself.

And true to form, above I see unthinking Fred returns to continue his attacks and blather, while still contributing nothing of value, in his usual mealy-mouthed and hypocritical manner.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:38 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Poor senile old Fred likes to portray himself as fair-minded, even handed and the voice of reason --  yet in reality,  all he ever does on here is attack the left-wingers and defend his racist Floptard chums..

Despite claims to the contrary from his supporters, I have yet to see two-faced Fred actually speak out against racism and bigotry on this forum --  he's much too busy launching his vitriolic attacks against me, Andy, sassy, Ben, or Veya...

Neither Fred nor the Dodger, nor yourself, have contributed to Andy's thread in and of itself.

And true to form, above I see unthinking Fred returns to continue his attacks and blather, while still contributing nothing of value, in his usual mealy-mouthed and hypocritical manner.

I'm following the thread just fine.

I mentioned you because you have called me a fascist and a racist in the past. I'm not. Either you don't know what the words mean, or you're just being a dick.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:39 am

If you know the true meaning of racism. You would know its driven and fueled by hate, which you are also beijng hateful now Wolf

I was very clear that this was positive this news and something I have been saying for years that we are all recently descended from black ancestors.

You though have no interest in the fact this should be used to easily reason against racism

You are not interested in that. Instead you use this to attack posters who are not even racist like Maddog and Fred.

This is all you ever seem to do.

As seen your claim turns from claiming Fred is racist, after having zero evidence. To then claim you have never seen him denounce racism. How stupid is that?

Well I have seen him condemn racism many times.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:43 am

Rolling Eyes

More total blather and outright bulldust from poor old Dodge...

Fred, Didge and Maddog have virtually hijacked Andy's thread here today..

Practically half the posts on here are their bullshit attacks against me and Andy (and Ben too, in Fred's first drivel_fest..), and still not a single comment from them on the actual topic at hand.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:46 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Rolling Eyes

More total blather and outright bulldust from poor old Dodge...

Fred, Didge and Maddog have virtually hijacked Andy's thread here today..

Practically half the posts on here are their bullshit attacks against me and Andy (and Ben too, in Fred's first drivel_fest..), and still not a single comment from them on the actual topic at hand.

Oh look at the first post. It was an attack on posters here. They were called out by name.

What in the hell did you think was going to happen when that's how the thread starts?

Andy started the thread like a child, and you're surprised it stayed there? No
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:47 am

Maddog wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

I mentioned you because you have called me a fascist and a racist in the past. I'm not. Either you don't know what the words mean, or you're just being a dick.  

Rolling Eyes

You make your racist comments on here, and I will call them out for what they are...

You support fascist pricks in some of your posts, and I will point them out, too.

If you want people to believe that you're not a racist, it's simple -- don't post any racist shit on here, even if it's simply agreei g with what somebody else said.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:49 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Rolling Eyes

You make your racist comments on here, and I will call them out for what they are...

You support fascist pricks in some of your posts, and I will point them out, too.

If you want people to believe that you're not a racist, it's simple --  don't post any racist shit on here, even if it's simply agreei g with what somebody else said.

I don't care what you call me. Go right ahead and call me a fascist. Call me whatever names you need to princess. tongue
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:39 am

In what way was my op an ATTACK on Tommy, Stormee and Kaks.?

It was a statement of fact that they are part black, like Maddog, Eddie , Sassy, me, Nicko, Didge, Moley, Floppy Deen, and every other Brit who posts here.

I merely pointed out that the first three hate the skin colour they are part comprised of and is part of their genetic code and dna.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:21 am

Maddog wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

If you want people to believe that you're not a racist, it's simple --  don't post any racist shit on here, even if it's simply agreei g with what somebody else said.

I don't care what you call me. Go right ahead and call me a fascist. Call me whatever names you need to princess. tongue  

Idea

Unlike you, Dopeydawg, I don't call people names just for the fun of it...

Any name calling will be related to something you have written on here..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:35 am

Hey Wolfie, there is a real probability that your descendants were either expatriot Brits via Van Dieman's land or native Australian.
Either is heritage to be proud of.

Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:52 am

Angry Andy wrote:
Hey Wolfie, there is a real probability that your descendants were either expatriot Brits via Van Dieman's land or native Australian.
Either is heritage to be proud of.

cyclops

That would be "ancestors" Andy,  not descendants..

Among my known ancestors, there is an Aboriginal great grandfather,  Irish, Scottish and English free settlers,  potentially and quite likely (though not confirmed yet..) the odd 'ticket of leave' convicts,  and even the rumour of a Welshman in one line of the family tree..

And all of us have been able to call ourselves proud Aussies for over a century now.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:29 am

Each and every one of us is a bit 'mongrel'.Which flies in the face of those who claim pure white ayrian blood.
As an aside, I have just reistered with My Heritage.com and plan to dig up my family tree as far as I can.
I am expecting the unexpected and a few surprises.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:46 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Idea

Unlike you, Dopeydawg,  I don't call people names just for the fun of it...

To quote the AWOL but otherwise excellent Cap'n Shady....

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:54 am

Angry Andy wrote:In what way was my op an ATTACK on Tommy, Stormee and Kaks.?

It was a statement of fact that they are part black, like Maddog, Eddie , Sassy, me, Nicko, Didge, Moley, Floppy Deen, and every other Brit who posts here.

I merely pointed out that the first three hate the skin colour they are part comprised of and is part of their genetic code and dna.

Come off it Andy, who do you think you're kidding? The sole purpose of your OP was to pursue your childish and increasingly tedious vendetta against IAF and those of us who choose to post there, with the express intention of getting one of those predictably rabid "antiflop" responses from the Antipodean Laurel and Hardy, and preferably with obligatory screeches of "racist" and "fascist."

And so it came to pass - exactly to plan.

Anyone who didn't know that every one of us descend from dark-skinned early mankind must be uneducated and illiterate; it has been a factor in the study of the history of homo sapiens for decades.

The only surprising fact that I found in the article was that Ancient Brit probably had blue eyes....it must have been all that woad knocking around.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:58 pm

This isn't exactly new, is it? This has been known for ages.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:14 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:This isn't exactly new, is it?   This has been known for ages.  

I was always taught that the birthplace of mankind (no doubt one or other members of the forum Thought Police will now condemn that statement as sexist and that I should have referred to "personkind") was the African continent, with Eastern Africa (Tanzania?) as the principle contender for the honour.

However, I seem to recall that only last year new scientific evidence was produced which indicated that it might instead have been in the Greece or Bulgaria region.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:41 pm

I thought it was Birmingham, after all we do have the Black Country!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:49 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Idea

Unlike you, Dopeydawg,  I don't call people names just for the fun of it...

Whatever gets you through the day. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:25 pm

nicko wrote:I thought it was Birmingham,   after all we do have the Black Country!

I'm a Brigante, old boy, so what do I know.....
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down