NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ian Huntley and the Soham murders - was he framed?

+5
Tommy Monk
Raggamuffin
Major
Syl
eddie
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ian Huntley and the Soham murders - was he framed? Empty Ian Huntley and the Soham murders - was he framed?

Post by eddie Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:50 pm

Here's the background to the case - two friends murdered by the school caretaker in his house and the girlfriend who gave him an alibi

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soham_murders

oham murders
Jessica Chapman
Holly Wells
Born Jessica Aimee Chapman
Holly Marie Wells
1 September 1991 (Chapman)
4 October 1991 (Wells)
Soham, Cambridgeshire, England
Died Both c. 4 August 2002 (aged 10)
Soham, Cambridgeshire, England
Body discovered Lakenheath, Suffolk, England
Parent(s) Leslie and Sharon Chapman
Kevin and Nicola Wells
The Soham murders occurred in Soham, Cambridgeshire, England, on 4 August 2002. The victims were two 10-year-old girls, Holly Marie Wells and Jessica Aimee Chapman. Their bodies were found near RAF Lakenheath, Suffolk, on 17 August 2002, by a local farm worker.

Ian Kevin Huntley, a caretaker at local secondary school Soham Village College, was convicted on 17 December 2003 of the girls' murder and sentenced to two terms of life imprisonment, with the High Court later setting a minimum term of 40 years.

His girlfriend, Maxine Ann Carr, was the girls' teaching assistant at St Andrew's Primary School. Carr had provided Huntley with a false alibi and received a three-and-a-half year prison sentence for perverting the course of justice.

Hoping Tommy can post what he has read up on regarding the question of whether Huntley was framed.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Ian Huntley and the Soham murders - was he framed? Empty Re: Ian Huntley and the Soham murders - was he framed?

Post by eddie Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:53 pm

Very well worth a read

http://www.justjustice.org
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Ian Huntley and the Soham murders - was he framed? Empty Re: Ian Huntley and the Soham murders - was he framed?

Post by eddie Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:57 pm

TIMELINE

Reported last sightings of Jessica and Holly:

18.15 - Two girls wearing red tops were seen walking along the main road between school and the town centre, though police were reported not to be treating this as a confirmed sighting.

18.17 - CCTV cameras at the Ross Peers sports centre, on a nearby college campus, showed the girls crossing the centre's car park. They were seen entering the car park via an alleyway, Gidney Lane, from the main road, Sand Street.

Approx. 18.30 - There were four separate sightings of the pair walking along Sand Street towards the town centre, but the time given by the witnesses may not be accurate. However, four separate witnesses are not likely to be equally far out, so the timing should be approximately accurate.

Approx. 18.30 - Staff at the sports centre say that the girls came in at around this time to buy sweets from a vending machine in the entrance lobby.

18.45 - Staff at the centre believed that the girls left the college grounds via College Way, and the next confirmed sighting was at 1845 in the town centre nearby.

Four separate witnesses saw the pair in the vicinity of the town's war memorial, in Red Lion square, by the High Street.

One more witness reported seeing two girls fitting the description of Holly and Jessica at the southern end of Soham, a considerable distance from the town centre.

19.00 - The girls were reportedly seen at 1900 on the A142, near the Q8 garage, at the Downfield Roundabout, walking south in the direction of Newmarket. The police said that this report is unconfirmed at this stage. This sighting however corresponds in direction and place with the car incident reported by taxi driver Ian Webster.

These sightings correspond with Ian Huntley's witness statement. The trail goes progressively away from his house.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:13 pm

So what do you make of this ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1546975/Huntley-revealed-all-in-taped-confession.html

"Ian Huntley, the Soham murderer, recorded a "confession" before a failed suicide attempt last year, it emerged yesterday.
Huntley claimed that when he told Maxine Carr, his girlfriend, that he planned to confess to killing Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman she slapped his face. She allegedly told him to pull himself together because she did not want to lose her job as a teaching assistant or the house they shared.

Huntley, 33, who has been told that he will die in prison, alleged that Carr ordered him to burn the bodies, which he had dumped in a ditch, to destroy forensic clues.
Carr was jailed for attempting to pervert the course of justice by lying for Huntley, though she was not involved in the killings of the 10-year-old girls in the Cambridgeshire village.

Huntley also offered a convoluted account of how the girls came to die in the house he shared with Carr, 30, in the grounds of the college where he worked as a caretaker. In a version similar to that he gave in his Old Bailey trial, in 2003, he claimed Holly died after falling in the bath. He further claimed that Jessica died after he put a hand around her neck and another on her mouth to keep her quiet and stop her leaving the house.

In what is described as a "self-pitying" tape, Huntley claimed there was no sexual element to the murders. Because of the state of the girls' bodies when they were found, forensic scientists have never been able to disprove this claim.

Prison service sources yesterday confirmed the authenticity of the tape."

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:22 pm

eddie wrote:Very well worth a read

This is still worth a read Syl. But it is long.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:24 pm

eddie wrote:

I started reading it before Eddie, but do you ever have one of those days when your brain isn't working as well as usual? That's me today.
I will read it though. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:29 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

I started reading it before Eddie, but do you ever have one of those days when your brain isn't working as well as usual? That's me today.
I will read it though. x

Syl my brain rarely works on any day. All this cleverness you see emanating from me?
It's all a ruse. Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:41 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

I will read it though. x

Syl my brain rarely works on any day. All this cleverness you see emanating from me?
It's all a ruse. Cool

An illusion?? Rolling Eyes
Same here. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:45 pm

Major wrote:Who 'Framed' Roger Rabbit.

Wrong thread.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:57 pm

There was no evidence that Huntley interfered with the girls in any way. It wouldn't surprise me if it happened the way he said it did, but we'll never know.

So when would Carr have told him to burn the bodies? She wasn't there at the time they were killed, and wouldn't they have been seen removing the bodies from the house?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:There was no evidence that Huntley interfered with the girls in any way. It wouldn't surprise me if it happened the way he said it did, but we'll never know.

So when would Carr have told him to burn the bodies? She wasn't there at the time they were killed, and wouldn't they have been seen removing the bodies from the house?

I think these are all questions brought up on the link I provided
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:04 pm

I found it quite bizarre how Huntley talked about the girls after they disappeared - like he was normal. However, there's no evidence that Maxine Carr was involved, and she was acquitted of that. There's nobody else in the frame really, but I'm open to suggestions.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:18 pm

.. I was part of a very detailed debate on Soham elsewhere a few years back... the evidence pointed to something else happening to the girls and Huntley not being responsible... in fact... even with his garbled 'confession' not even all the jury found him guilty... It was only a majority guilty verdict as a couple of them said not guilty...

If you look into the details of what happened the day they went missing, there is a much more likely/credible scenario...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:19 pm

Why would the police try to frame Ian Huntley if they had found the bodies elsewhere?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:19 pm

Check it out... the girls snuck out of the house after using an Internet chat room for about half an hour... they were seen numerous times heading to the other side of town where there was the last known sighting... that is where they disappeared... the other side of town from Huntly's house... there was a cab driver reported seeing a green car swerving about with two children in it... the driver looked to be reaching back to child in the rear seat... one of the girls had a mobile phone with them... it registered at a phone mast in nearby town around this time as it was switched off... the cab driver said this green car was heading towards this same town...

It is highly likely that Huntley was framed with the planting of two man u football shirts in the school that didn't contain any dna of either of the girls and probably were not even theirs...

There was no dna of either girls found in Huntley house or car either... although it is alleged that the girls were murdered in house and kept in boot of car for some time after...

Something stinks about this case...I'm not convinced Huntley did it at all...!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:20 pm

Syl... think he did a taped 'confession' in exchange for some pills to try suicide again...

He was shipped off to Rampton straight after arrest and it is thought that he was 'worked on' there... although his mental state was already thought you have been quite fragile anyway...

The actual evidence against him was weak and no dna evidence... and without his completely unbelievable 'confession' during the trial, he could well have got not guilty...

As it is I think 2 of the jury still through him not guilty...

You see... the thing is... the girls were at one of their houses which was right near the school and Huntleys house... they snuck out this afternoon, something they had never dobe before and after being on an internet chat room for about half hour... went passed Huntleys on the way to the village/town... and were seen multiple times, each time travelling further away from Huntleys house... so how could they have been in Huntleys house all that time as police say they were?

The times and sightings don't fit at all with the official police/prosecution version!

There were some detailed bbc and other media news links from the time showing timeline of route of girls and sightings...

Check out the green car swerving about as reported by cab/taxi driver... and mobile phone being switched off and registering at phone mast out of area... a mobile normally registers with nearest phone mast...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:05 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

I will read it though. x

That's you every day Twisted Evil
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:06 pm

Can anyone tell me why the police would frame Ian Huntley?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:09 pm

eddie wrote:

I read it Eddie, makes interesting reading. If they were seen when they were supposed to have been in Huntleys house, then they couldn't have been there. Also why wasn't the witnesses called to verify it was the girls they saw?

I didn't think it was Huntley from the off tbh, but as he admitted it, I thought I was wrong. scratch

magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Can anyone tell me why the police would frame Ian Huntley?

Don't know Rags, but they have framed many others.

He admitted it, so I suppose he is guilty.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:02 pm

There was no real evidence against him to be convicted on before the trial... until he suddenly changed his 'intended' plea to guilty and made the completely unbelievable 'confession' to have invited the girls in and killed them when he saw them walking past his house as he was outside washing his car, which was just after they had sneaked out of one of the girls houses round the corner... although this was completely impossible and untrue as the girls were seen numerous times AFTER they walked past Huntley house and each sighting was of them heading further and further away from Huntleys house and heading across the town/village towards where they were last seen right over the other side of the village by the petrol garage when they disappeared and around the exact same time when the green car was seen swerving about with 2 young girls/children on board and just before the girls mobile phone was switched off!!!

The green car was heading towards the next town which was the same location logged by the mobile phone records when it was switched off!

Huntley could not have got them in his house and killed them before they were seen multiple times heading to other side of town.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:04 pm

Did anyone see them outside Huntley's house? If not, how do we know what time they were there?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:06 pm

magica wrote:

Don't know Rags, but they have framed many others.

He admitted it, so I suppose he is guilty.

Why would they dig up the bodies and put them somewhere else though? That makes no sense.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Did anyone see them outside Huntley's house? If not, how do we know what time they were there?

5.11pm - 5.35pm: The computer at Holly's house is in use, almost certainly by the girls.

5.45pm: Ian Huntley, the caretaker of a local school and who knows the girls, speaks to them as they pass his house. "They were as happy as Larry ... They didn't have a care in the world," he said.

6.15pm: Another reported sighting puts them in the lower end of the High Street near a Rover garage.

6.17pm: CCTV footage shows the girls crossing the car park of the Ross Peers sports centre in Soham. They did not have their parents' permission to go back to the centre.

6.30pm: Four more reported sightings put the girls in the High Street walking towards the centre of Soham.

6.45pm: Four more reported sightings, this time near the town's war memorial.

7pm: An unconfirmed sighting at the southern edge of Soham, near a roundabout and a Q8 filling station.

6.01pm / 7pm: A taxi driver heading south from the roundabout near the filling station, along the A142 towards Newmarket, apparently sees the motorist in front struggling with two children and swerving across the road. The metallic green saloon car is speeding and being driven "erratically", with a child in the front passenger seat and another - with light brown hair similar to Jessica's - in the back. The motorist is white, of Mediterranean appearance or suntanned, aged between 38 and 45 and has black, wiry hair. He drives all the way to the outskirts of Newmarket.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/aug/17/childprotection.children4
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:08 pm

https://www.sott.net/article/252937-Who-Really-Murdered-Holly-Wells-and-Jessica-Chapman-Part-1

https://www.sott.net/article/250324-Who-Really-Murdered-Holly-Wells-and-Jessica-Chapman-Part-2

Well worth reading!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:42 pm

"...In an attempt to demonize Ian Huntley still further, police "leaked" the damning information that he had been arrested for rape a number of years earlier. Well, yes, almost. While still a teenager Huntley had consensual sex with his girlfriend, who was only 15-years-old at the time, an offence in the United Kingdom known as statutory rape. He was never charged with an offence however, and his former girlfriend [at age 21 years ] confirmed it was a mutual crush [love affair], with enthusiastic sexual consent on both sides..."
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
https://www.sott.net/article/252937-Who-Really-Murdered-Holly-Wells-and-Jessica-Chapman-Part-1

https://www.sott.net/article/250324-Who-Really-Murdered-Holly-Wells-and-Jessica-Chapman-Part-2

Well worth reading!

Anyone have a read of these?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Well worth reading!

Is that a site where you get a lot of your "information" and "news" from, Tommy?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Well worth reading!

Yes I did last night Tommy. Very interesting that none of the witnesses who said they saw the girls, after the time they were meant to be at Huntleys house, were called. The Barracks near there, where the girls bodies were found, had sent men back to America who were charged with rape, or accused should I say.

Was it an Army man, and he was sent home. I don't want to accuse any Army men, they do a good job in my eyes, but some are more than capable of it.

I was led to believe, Huntley raped the girls, hence the sheets were washed, and their finger tips were cut off. I don't know if this is true or not tbh. He buried the bodies and then returned to burn them. Im not sure how he did this without being seen.

When Huntley was speaking to the press he didn't look like a man who had just murdered 2 little girl, but then none of them do, they don't have it stamped on their foreheads.

magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:02 pm

The driver of the green car was Pakistani, obs.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:12 pm

Avenging Bae wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Is that a site where you get a lot of your "information" and "news" from, Tommy?

No.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:14 pm

magica wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Yes I did last night Tommy.  Very interesting that none of the witnesses who said they saw the girls, after the time they were meant to be at Huntleys house, were called.  The Barracks near there, where the girls bodies were found, had sent men back to America who were charged with rape, or accused should I say.

Was it an Army man, and he was sent home.  I don't want to accuse any Army men, they do a good job in my eyes, but some are more than capable of it.

I was led to believe, Huntley raped the girls, hence the sheets were washed, and their finger tips were cut off.  I don't know if this is true or not tbh.  He buried the bodies and then returned to burn them.  Im not sure how he did this without being seen.  

When Huntley was speaking to the press he didn't look like a man who had just murdered 2 little girl, but then none of them do, they don't have it stamped on their foreheads.

The green car was never traced either... don't think it was even looked for...

I don't think Huntley did it at all.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:17 pm

We only have Huntley's word for it re the time he saw the girls though, right?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Avenging Bae wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

No.

You should check out some of their other stories -- I particularly like the one about an ice age starting in four years.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:24 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
magica wrote:

Yes I did last night Tommy.  Very interesting that none of the witnesses who said they saw the girls, after the time they were meant to be at Huntleys house, were called.  The Barracks near there, where the girls bodies were found, had sent men back to America who were charged with rape, or accused should I say.

Was it an Army man, and he was sent home.  I don't want to accuse any Army men, they do a good job in my eyes, but some are more than capable of it.

I was led to believe, Huntley raped the girls, hence the sheets were washed, and their finger tips were cut off.  I don't know if this is true or not tbh.  He buried the bodies and then returned to burn them.  Im not sure how he did this without being seen.  

You said the other night he was charged with rape when he was younger but the girl who was 15 at the time was a willing partner.....that may have been true, but according to this report he was charged with a 2nd rape  but the case didn't get to court through lack of evidence.
However, if this report is true he was certainly a paedophile. It claims when he was aged  between  21 and 27 he had sexual contact with eleven underage girls....the youngest girl was 11 years old.

http://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/crime-files/ian-huntley-the-soham-murderer

Last edited by Syl on Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:26 pm

The possibility that these mounds were actually where the police found the bodies would explain where the police acquired the forensic evidence, and why they were able to know that the girls were dead before the public found the bodies at Lakenheath. It would also show that the placing of the bodies at Lakenheath was part of the fraud against Huntley, because this is near the place where Maxine Carr had taken her adopted surname (a lake called The Carr) and where Ian Huntley's father and grandmother lived. This design corresponds with that of the forensic evidence itself, connecting the dead bodies to the defendants in the same way.

Why? Just why? If they wanted to frame Huntley, there was no need to move the bodies to another place for what seems to me to be a rather dubious reason.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:We only have Huntley's word for it re the time he saw the girls though, right?

They had to walk past his house on the way into town and were seen heading to other side of town multiple times after this.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:35 pm

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

You said the other night he was charged with rape when he was younger but the girl who was 15 at the time was a willing partner.....that may have been true, but according to this report he was charged with a 2nd rape  but the case didn't get to court  through lack of evidence.
However, if this report is true he was certainly a paedophile. It claims when he was aged  between  21 and 27 he had sexual contact with eleven underage girls....the youngest girl was 11 years old.

http://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/crime-files/ian-huntley-the-soham-murderer

If it is true... he was never prosecuted for anything...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
The possibility that these mounds were actually where the police found the bodies would explain where the police acquired the forensic evidence, and why they were able to know that the girls were dead before the public found the bodies at Lakenheath. It would also show that the placing of the bodies at Lakenheath was part of the fraud against Huntley, because this is near the place where Maxine Carr had taken her adopted surname (a lake called The Carr) and where Ian Huntley's father and grandmother lived. This design corresponds with that of the forensic evidence itself, connecting the dead bodies to the defendants in the same way.

Why? Just why? If they wanted to frame Huntley, there was no need to move the bodies to another place for what seems to me to be a rather dubious reason.

Don't know what really happened... all I know is that I don't think Huntley was involved based on the evidence.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:40 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Syl wrote:

You said the other night he was charged with rape when he was younger but the girl who was 15 at the time was a willing partner.....that may have been true, but according to this report he was charged with a 2nd rape  but the case didn't get to court  through lack of evidence.

If it is true... he was never prosecuted for anything...

Seems he got away with a lot if any of this is true, burglary, rape, also charged with a separate rape, sexual contact with children as young as 11.....yet he still managed to get a job in a school.

I think at the time the explanation was he had moved around a lot and the checks that should have been done certainly were not done properly.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:41 pm

Maybe the checks were done and he hadn't really done any of the things you mention...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:We only have Huntley's word for it re the time he saw the girls though, right?

They had to walk past his house on the way into town and were seen heading to other side of town multiple times after this.

They didn't have to walk past his house on the way to the village centre actually. They could have gone to the sports centre, then to the village centre, and then back to Huntley's house.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:48 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-450015/Im-paedophile-Huntley-finally-confesses.html

Ian Huntley has confessed for the first time that he is a paedophile after finally admitting he sexually assaulted an 11-year-old girl.

"The Soham killer's admission follows a quest for justice by one of his first victims - Hailey Giblin - who says she was abused five years before he murdered Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman.

Mrs Giblin, now 21, took out a civil claim for damages against Huntley after police refused to charge him. Her aim was to get a judge to formally declare that Huntley had attacked her.

Instead, the police did not believe my story. I was treated like a perpetrator, not as a victim, and Huntley was not charged."

Initially Huntley, 33, contested the civil action insisting he had not attacked Mrs Giblin in an orchard in the Cleethorpes area in 1997. The case - which has cost Mrs Giblin about £60,000 in legal fees - had been due to be heard in the High Court later this year.

But the Daily Mail can reveal that, faced with overwhelming evidence, Huntley has now admitted he did sexually abuse Mrs Giblin.

He has signed a legal document last month at Wakefield prison in West Yorkshire, where Huntley is serving a double life sentence for the murders of tenyear- olds Holly and Jessica in Soham in the summer of 2002.

Huntley has always claimed that he has no sexual interest in children. In his various accounts of what happened when he killed Holly and Jessica in August 2002, he has consistently maintained that he did not abuse the girls.

Last night Mrs Giblin, a mother-of-one of Barton-upon-Humber, Lincolnshire, urged police to charge the former school caretaker."

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:57 pm

I don't think it's particularly relevant whether or not he abused them. Of course there needs to be a motive for killing them, but that's not necessarily to cover up some kind of abuse. What matters is whether or not his admission that he was responsible for their deaths is realistic, and whether or not there was evidence that he killed them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:03 pm

Raggs... the timeline of sightings puts them going from home and past Huntley house on way to other end of village... from college road to other end of sand Street...

Ian Huntley and the Soham murders - was he framed? _39622117_holly_jessica_route203
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:08 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Maybe the checks were done and he hadn't really done any of the things you mention...

Or maybe mistakes and cover ups were happening years before  he actually killed the two girls.

https://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2012/11/19/paedophile-innuendo-the-soham-murders-something-for-the-wannabe-censors-to-think-about/
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Raggs... the timeline of sightings puts them going from home and past Huntley house on way to other end of village... from college road to other end of sand Street...

Ian Huntley and the Soham murders - was he framed? _39622117_holly_jessica_route203

It doesn't. It has them going to the village centre from Holly's house, then coming back and going to the sports centre, then to Huntley's house. He said they left and went off towards the library, but he would say that wouldn't he?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:25 pm

Raggs... look up the timeline of last known sightings... they were seen multiple times heading to other end of sand Street and this was going away from their house and away from Huntly's house...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next