NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Princess Diana -accident or murder.

+9
veya_victaous
Original Quill
HoratioTarr
Ben Reilly
nicko
'Wolfie
eddie
Syl
Andy
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Princess Diana -accident or murder. - Page 2 Empty Princess Diana -accident or murder.

Post by Andy Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Already posted this elsewhere, but I am uneasy to 100% commi to the the accident theory.
There is a lot of contradictory  evidence.
I shan't  post links- there are too many and some are just bunkum, but I did a lot of research on this a while ago and there IS doubt.
Feel free to discuss and evidence either side of the argument- I am not wholly committed to  being convinced one way or the other.
Was it sanctioned by the Government at the behest of the royal family.
Were Mi5/SAS involved.
Was she pregnant by a Muslim.
Was she engaged to Dodi.
Were the loose ends not completely cleared up.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Princess Diana -accident or murder. - Page 2 Empty Re: Princess Diana -accident or murder.

Post by eddie Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:48 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:Doesn't matter! That baby would've been half-sibling to a future king.

So what?   What do you suppose would have happened?  

With the hoo-ha we have about Muslims at the moment? Do you really need me to imagine it for you?
Listen, I have no idea if she was killed or pregnant or even serious about Dodi Fayed, I just think having a Royal Muslim would have created some huge problems.

I think I need you to imagine it for me; I can't see how it would change anything.

Righto. I'm sorry you can't imagine the implications of what a nutty gang like Isis might do with that. Princess Diana -accident or murder. - Page 2 2190311264
Perhaps someone will make a similar-themed film and the work will be done for you.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Princess Diana -accident or murder. - Page 2 Empty Re: Princess Diana -accident or murder.

Post by JulesV Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:14 am

Handy Andy wrote:
That would mean Diana  had the gestation of an elephant.
They do look like brothers , though.

Harry's red hair is from the Spencer side. Di's sister is real carrot-top.
Some think Harry's nose looks like that of Edward 8th, the abdicated king, I agree.

Princess Diana -accident or murder. - Page 2 170px-The_Duke_of_Windsor_(1945)

Princess Diana -accident or murder. - Page 2 524bcfac41b001fbff35e43cdabf6399

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:21 am

It's the easiest thing in the world to do a genetic test and the windsors must have secretly tested Harry ages ago. They accept him totally. They know he's one of them!

Princess Diana -accident or murder. - Page 2 3a4658ecca186195e699095235d5dbf9

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:36 am

Handy Andy wrote:Already posted this elsewhere, but I am uneasy to 100% commi to the the accident theory.
There is a lot of contradictory  evidence.
I shan't  post links- there are too many and some are just bunkum, but I did a lot of research on this a while ago and there IS doubt.
Feel free to discuss and evidence either side of the argument- I am not wholly committed to  being convinced one way or the other.
Was it sanctioned by the Government at the behest of the royal family.
Were Mi5/SAS involved.
Was she pregnant by a Muslim.
Was she engaged to Dodi.
Were the loose ends not completely cleared up.

I agree with your views Andy. I believe she was murdered. The Mi5 were definitely involved.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:42 am

Hi SM. I am unconvinced either way. I posed the question for debate,of which there has been very intelligent and articulate contributions from both camps, and no name calling.
On this matter,I have no real evidence and cannot dear a conclusion,other than gut instinct.
That tells me there are questions that need answering and one day they will. But not in my lifetime.
Like the JFK murder,some know the whole truth, most have to settle for the official line.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:50 am

Handy Andy wrote:Hi SM. I am unconvinced either way. I posed the question for debate,of which there has been very intelligent and articulate  contributions from both camps, and no name calling.
On this matter,I have no real evidence and cannot dear a conclusion,other than gut instinct.
That tells me there are questions that need answering and one day they will. But not in my lifetime.
Like the JFK murder,some know the whole truth, most have to settle for the official  line.

Indeed
I know for a fact though that we will not uncover the truth anytime soon!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:42 pm

Whatever the machinations, the queen is responsible for Diana's death.
If that evil old bitch had not taken away her HRH she would have been in the care of Royal protection officers that night in Paris
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:14 pm

I have to pay tribute to everyone who has contributed to this thread - no politics,no angriness and no name calling. How a debate should be.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:55 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:I guess the establishment didn't  want Muslim kids as heirs to the throne.

scratch

"heirs to the throne"   ???

HOW MANY relatives to the Royals would have had to be bumped off (including all those distant cousins in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and other parts of the globe..), before a possible future  bastard child to Diana might have been in line to ascend to the throne ?
That's exactly what I thought! 
According to the English historical lineage ...Diana's rightful line to the throne stopped when she lost that one specific title ½ of her royal coat of arms
    Part of the Royal Family                        After the Divorce 
          1981 - 1996                                        1996 - 1997
  Princess Diana -accident or murder. - Page 2 1024px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Diana%2C_Princess_of_Wales_%281981-1996%29.svg               Princess Diana -accident or murder. - Page 2 1280px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Diana%2C_Princess_of_Wales_%281996-1997%29.svg 
 ...so even if she'd married the heart doctor or Dodi and even 'IF' she'd ever had a another baby, all of the rightful heirs were well seated in the Queen's grandchildren's side of that royal tree. 
Strange supposition and a Moot point - IMO

But I'd asked a question back up there and it was missed:
Was there ever any autopsy reports released during any of the trials - was the driver Henri Paul really as drunk as the rumors or had his blood been tested?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:54 pm

I will answer you if you want to read it:

They claimed he was really, really way over the limit - but in the video of him just before they left the Ritz, he bent to tie his shoe and you could clearly see he looked sober - he then proceeded to walk without swaying or "looking as drunk as they said"

In other words, there was much discrepancy over his supposed alcohol intake.

There was also two different stories about his supposed drunkeness which is a vague memory and I can't recall the facts accurately - you will have to google that.

Edit: the video of him tying his shoe is online somewhere too
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:08 pm

Handy Andy wrote:I have to pay tribute to everyone who has contributed to this thread - no politics,no angriness  and no name calling. How a debate should be.

Princess Diana -accident or murder. - Page 2 Fish-head-smash-smiley-emoticon
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:44 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Princess Diana -accident or murder. - Page 2 James-hewitt

???

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/prince-harry-paternity-scandal-princess-diana-lover-james-hewitt-met-di-18-months-before-harry-was-born/

That would mean Diana  had the gestation of an elephant.
They do look like brothers , though.

Entertainment News wrote:In the past Hewitt has insisted that he didn't meet Princess Diana until two years after Prince Harry was born, so there's no way he could be his father.  However, according to GLOBE, in the shocking new play about Hewitt’s affair with Diana, it Is revealed that Hewitt actually met Diana 18-months before Harry was born—meaning that he truly could be the Prince’s father.

Why did Hewitt change his story, and why does he endorse the play which claims he knew Diana pre-Harry, so vociferously?  Wouldn’t a simple DNA test reveal the truth?  Surely they’ve taken one.  Surely they would release the results if they were negative for a match with Hewitt.  It certainly is suspicious.

As is the story about Diana's death.  I don't mean the nonsense about her bearing an heir to the throne after her divorce; under Salic law (extant after Merovingian and Carolingian times) a royal consort does not pass on the line on her own, fgs.  But she would be the one person who could shed truth on the genetics of Harry...besides, of course, a simple test.  That would have made her highly vulnerable.

That said, I really like Harry.  If Hewitt is his Dad, I wanna sit down and have a beer with him.  Hell, Harry should join us!  How about Simpsons—not the one on the Strand, but on Cornhill, in the Financial District.

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:51 am; edited 2 times in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:36 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:I have to pay tribute to everyone who has contributed to this thread - no politics,no angriness  and no name calling. How a debate should be.

Princess Diana -accident or murder. - Page 2 Fish-head-smash-smiley-emoticon

Most amusing...!!!

That reminds me... I must go have a look at the hypocrisy thread...

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:58 pm

Just a thought,Tom. Is this a good thread BECAUSE you haven't contributed?.
I am surprised you didn't  offer your usual response.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:07 pm

It's not me who usually contributes the angry insults...

That is something you and your 'well behaved friends' are always doing...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:17 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Just a thought,Tom. Is this a good thread BECAUSE you haven't contributed?.

HA, I'll give you a thought; Tommy irritates people, but he isn't one of the names that ever crops up as a serial whiner, or even particularly troublesome. He rarely gets involved in personal wars apart from the odd name-altering of others (and only to those who do it to him - go and notice why don't you?).
He's not an angel but you'd be hard-pressed to find him being abusive.....irritating, certainly.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:15 pm

eddie wrote: a serial whiner, or even particularly troublesome. He rarely gets involved in personal wars apart from the odd name-altering of others

The exception that is the rule.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:42 pm

eddie wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:Just a thought,Tom. Is this a good thread BECAUSE you haven't contributed?.

HA, I'll give you a thought;  Tommy irritates people, but he isn't one of the names that ever crops up as a serial whiner, or even particularly troublesome.  He rarely gets involved in personal wars apart from the odd name-altering of others (and only to those who do it to him - go and notice why don't you?).
He's not an angel but you'd be hard-pressed to find him being abusive.....irritating, certainly.
Tommy likes a good conspiracy, I thought he might have contributed to this one . No politics, no religion and no ethnic debates.
Perhaps that is why he hasn't posted on here
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:13 pm

Yes he does like a conspiracy - but he's done this one to death? (No pun intended)
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:26 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
eddie wrote:

HA, I'll give you a thought;  Tommy irritates people, but he isn't one of the names that ever crops up as a serial whiner, or even particularly troublesome.  He rarely gets involved in personal wars apart from the odd name-altering of others (and only to those who do it to him - go and notice why don't you?).
Tommy likes a good conspiracy,  I thought he might have contributed to  this one . No politics, no religion and no ethnic debates.

I get criticised for posting on threads... then I get criticised for not posting on threads...

And this topic is all about politics, religion and ethnics...!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:
Tommy likes a good conspiracy,  I thought he might have contributed to  this one . No politics, no religion and no ethnic debates.

I get criticised for posting on threads... then I get criticised for not posting on threads...

And this topic is all about politics, religion and ethnics...!!!
lol!

What can I say, tommy. You're waaay popular.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:08 pm

Come on Tommy let's see your links
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:34 pm

He has none. He is the missing link.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2