NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please re read the site rules

+3
Original Quill
HoratioTarr
Victorismyhero
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Please re read the site rules - Page 2 Empty Please re read the site rules

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

in particular note the addition to what will be considered "doxing"

This applies to ALL members from this point onward... 22:42:22 04.08.2016

whats been done in the past is past...

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Please re read the site rules - Page 2 Empty Re: Please re read the site rules

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:34 am

Original Quill wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:I have said it before I will say it again, if you choose to post your personal life online you make it public property and so you don't get to whine if comments you don't like are made.
As for the hexing horseshit, it's out of order. You know my feelings about that.

Everybody puts some of their personal life on line.  Syl has a photo with her mother.  Sass has a daughter.  Ben is a reporter.  Vic does beautiful woodwork.  Stormee has a wife who helps him on 'Who is This'?  Cass is in Arizona and runs a library.

It's all part of conversing.  That's why I say 'reverse doxing' is maybe worse, because its actually starting the dissing.  It begins with disagreements, anyway, and it's usually the first step in attacking a poster, and not the post.

Oh I'm quite sure if I had told Syl that wasn't her mother and she hadn't died and she was making it up, Nems would have been perfectly happy with that - NOT.   Her obsession is getting rather tedious and, after nearly three years, quite indicitive of an underlying disorder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:34 am

4EVER2 wrote:
eddie wrote:File your nails for a while 4ever....till it blows over.
It works for me.

Well THANKS to the beautiful weather I was outside mowing most of this entire hysteria driven dribble and lucked out...but I do have dirt under my nails now...sooooo! 
But we did have a stellar day despite how it went to the toilet/loo or whatever you folks call it!   Wink

LOL, glad you managed to get the mowing done, now REST!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:36 am

sassy wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:I have said it before I will say it again, if you choose to post your personal life online you make it public property and so you don't get to whine if comments you don't like are made.
As for the hexing horseshit, it's out of order. You know my feelings about that.

Everybody puts some of their personal life on line.  Syl has a photo with her mother.  Sass has a daughter.  Ben is a reporter.  Vic does beautiful woodwork.  Stormee has a wife who helps him on 'Who is This'?  Cass is in Arizona and runs a library.

It's all part of conversing.  That's why I say 'reverse doxing' is maybe worse, because its actually starting the dissing.  It begins with disagreements, anyway, and it's usually the first step in attacking a poster, and not the post.

Oh I'm quite sure if I had told Syl that wasn't her mother and she hadn't died and she was making it up, Nems would have been perfectly happy with that - NOT.   Her obsession is getting rather tedious and, after nearly three years, quite indicitive of an underlying disorder.

Rolling Eyes

you dont half know how to make folks life difficult....

FFS put a ruddy sock in it......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:37 am

sassy wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I don't think Nems is the one we are talking about. I do think it was Stormee. Nems just voiced an opinion on the subject we are discussing. I'm aware there is a little friction with you two, but since I'm friends with both of you I just stand back.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:38 am

Lord Foul wrote:
sassy wrote:

Rolling Eyes

you dont half know how to make folks life difficult....

FFS put a ruddy sock in it......

That's what I'm here for honeybun, and I will reply to crackpot posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:39 am

Original Quill wrote:
sassy wrote:

I don't think Nems is the one we are talking about.  I do think it was Stormee.  Nems just voiced an opinion on the subject we are discussing.  I'm aware there is a little friction with you two, but since I'm friends with both of you I just stand back.

You stand back, but it was Nems, because she just can't help herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:42 am

Original Quill wrote:
sassy wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I don't think Nems is the one we are talking about.  I do think it was Stormee.  Nems just voiced an opinion on the subject we are discussing.  I'm aware there is a little friction with you two, but since I'm friends with both of you I just stand back.

and I'll put the pair of em over me knee and tan tgheir ass for them... Twisted Evil Please re read the site rules - Page 2 859118666
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:43 am

V
Lord Foul wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:S

I have said it before I will say it again, if you choose to post your personal life online you make it public property

that may well be true ...BUT it doesnt mean its a free for all...otherwise you are justifying the rule of the cyber bullies and trolls...just becasue some parts of the web are like that doesnt mean we should tolerate such behaviour here...we can ...and will....set better standards

and so you don't get to whine if comments you don't like are made. 

but you do...in the absence of any other control.... get to retaliate

which is why I am making the slow but certain changes i am.....to try to head off these things BEFORE they blow up into what we have seen....

It could have been worse  affraid .....It was only an hex.......

I'm sorry LF I disagree especially in a case such as this where the one claiming victim status is guilty of the same and worse behaviour.
As for the hexing nonsense, I should perhaps have taken the advice you gave me at the time.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:44 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

and I'll put the pair of em over me knee and tan tgheir ass for them... Twisted Evil Please re read the site rules - Page 2 859118666

Nah, ain't never gonna happen.  You can try me darlin, but you'll fail, many have tried, none have managed it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:49 am

You've never had your arse tanned?
You don't know what you're missing.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:49 am

eddie wrote:You've never had your arse tanned?
You don't know what you're missing.

Not in anger or to make me do something lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:57 am

get in the queue eddie......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:00 am

Lord Foul wrote:get in the queue eddie......

Don't tell me you have a queue?  It's amazing the pull of a pagan isn't it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:02 am

I get through at least one hazel switch a week Shocked
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:03 am

I do not queue for anyone.
People queue for me. Cool
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:10 am

Lord Foul wrote:I get through at least one hazel switch a week Shocked

Only one, just think what you managed 20 years ago lol Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:29 am

line in the sand. Let's ALL move on please...otherwise I will start singing or crying...whichever comes first.

If ya wanna bash the crap out of each other, fine, great go for it, but please for the love of chocolate chip cookies, do it somewhere else.

You're all good people, even if we don't agree on certain things or at all. At the end of the day we are all HUMAN and all lovely in our own way. Except me. I'm perfect. Eds will try to tell she is but she's lying. She has big feet. Don't listen to it. And Ben. He really does own pink cowboy boots.

So BIG BREATH, let it oooooouuuuuuutttttttt, and chill out, pop a pill, smoke something legal or otherwise, have a stiff one - or a drink, put on some tunes, smell the roses, READ A GOOD BOOK (support your local libraries), watch a good film, eat some ice cream, knit, whatever - JUST STOP TEARING EACH OTHER UP.

Now it's National Poetry Month here so here are a few poems. Enjoy. Don't say I never give you nothing. And don't start on the bleeding cookies eds. I mailed them. Honestly.

Rоses are red
Heres something new
Vіolets are violet
Not fucking blue

Roses are gray
Violets are gray
Everything is gray
I'm a dog

The End
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:30 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:38 am

She didn't mail them. Not ever.

Liar liar.....pants on fire
Your hair is like chicken wire

Please re read the site rules - Page 2 3201073460
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:18 am

Lord Foul wrote:in particular note the addition to what will be considered  "doxing"

This applies to ALL members from this point onward... 22:42:22  04.08.2016  

whats been done in the past is past...

Have always been happy with the rules.
Its always more been about when others get away with the major rule breakers and without even a warning.
If you are going to set a precedent on the rules, then the same has to apply when punishing people, which nobody wants to see happen anyway.
Now I know I am no saint, and i love a good argument, being very passionate about my beliefs. I know I can often wind people up, but it cuts both ways. So if a two people are engaged in slagging each other off, replying to each others posts. It does not suddenly become harassment, because they play their get out of jail Victim card. If the person feels uncomfortable, then they should walk away from  that thread and then if that poster continues to follow them around abusing them, it then becomes harassment. 

So I just ask that the Mods apply the rules correctly and if two people are at each other, then both should be told to pack it in. So Can we have the rules applied correctly, and not have the goal posts vastly moved.

Also respect is earned. You do not suddenly gain respect if placed into a position and given a title, you have to earn it.
You cannot ask me to respect someone, hurling abuse as a poster at me themselves continually. To then place their mod hat on rendering sole blame onto one party, me and exonerating his part throwing abuse and arguing. It takes at least two to argue... So you will forgive me due to recent events. That I am slightly annoyed over that when a mod is posting as a poster hurling and exchanging abuse with another poster, that they should then not be moderating that very same debate they have just been fighting in themselves with the person they are going to pass judgement over. As they compromise themselves. If they feel the other poster is out of order, they should speak to the other Mods. Who can then deal with the situation fairly. Which will rule out any bias being a factor. So from my point of view where twice I was involved in a spat with that poster and even told them I did not want to engage the debate further. That poster persisted, posting countless replies and more abuse and I fell back into the debate being abusive back. So I do not deny I am at fault and happy that I was punished accordingly. I just think a mod should rule themselves out of moderating a problem, when they are are directly involved in as one of the guilt party who is fighting. As they cannot then write me a PM telling me they want the place to be a better place. If they constantly throw hate and abuse at posters and constantly at the British. So clearly that person needs to start leading by example, not being abusive themselves to posters. Then no poster has any excuses they can use to come back with, when a mod often does this also. He is then making the position fundamentally harder for all mods by being constantly abusive and hateful himself towards the Brits on here.

So I do hope the mod team take on these points, if not, well at least i have expressed them for all to see.
I hope also Veya starts to lead by example and not also throw abuse.

I think that is only fair.

So for my part, I will not openly challenge on the forum threads any mods. To save any disruption. I will though seek the opinion of other mods, if like as sen the Mod is heavily involved in the slinging match and thus should step back reporting this to another mod to deal with. I will do this via PM

Also if people claim to have you on ignore, then do not continue to talk about those posters, because you will leave yourself open to being charged as harassing. If you want to ignore that poster, that is your choice then ignore them. Do not continually with countless threads look to stir and throw abuse. 

As to believing stories, well considering I have been constantly hounded and accused countless times on things I have said, then people should learn to not then contradict and accuse people of lying themselves.

Right, now I have said my peace

Now i shall move on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:24 am

sassy wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Every time I think you can't sink any lower you always prove me wrong. Unbelievable Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:32 am

See what I meant Vic? First post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:35 am

sassy wrote:See what I meant Vic? First post!

And you are continuing and fueling by replying

Everyone now needs to move on, unless anyone actually has some points to raise with the mods on the rules and on the application of the rules.
Which this thread is for.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2