NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newsfix owner loses the plot

+7
stardesk
Major
veya_victaous
eddie
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
Tommy Monk
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Newsfix owner loses the plot - Page 2 Empty Newsfix owner loses the plot

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

NewsFix is a place for miserable people who have no lives to pointlessly scream at one another. Civil debate is nowhere to be found here. Sign up today, if you're a masochist!

Feel free to get personal, use offensive terminology and advance a worldview that promotes sectarianism, violence and hopelessness. Flaunt our rules listed here.

Contact the admin team with any underhanded attempts to get your enemies banned.

If anyone has lost any will to believe it clearly is you Ben, by the above, where only the other day you were claiming to victor to have faith in humanity of which I do. Never seen such poor pessimism in all my life and off where you continue to allow some on the left to continue to abuse daily. If when asked to deal with things in the first place and you handled them with balance, you would not have some of these issues today. The failing and buck stops with yourself how you handle these situations at the end of the day and if you allow, of which you do people to continually get away breaking the rules, then it stands to reason that will continue. Try leading by example, as I have certainly kept to my promise not to abuse, why not others do the same or just stamp down on when people do, but I have to say the above is very petty and very immature to say the very least. I know some are continually trying to goad me to be abusive but to be honest it just gives me further strengh not to be abusive. But get rid of the above as it shows you in the worst possible light.

Back to top Go down

Newsfix owner loses the plot - Page 2 Empty Re: Newsfix owner loses the plot

Post by eddie Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:47 pm

Rolling Eyes
That is all
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:51 pm

SIMPUL, I think that sums it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:52 pm

Stormee wrote:This is the one which was FORCED from Robertsons Jam, Marmalade jars, as kids we loved golly, did not even think that one day sune  some lefty, pc, anti British trouble makers, anti Britishers would come along and destroy part of our childhood which we can no longer pass down.
Newsfix owner loses the plot - Page 2 Screen%20Shot%202016-01-12%20at%2021.35.25_zpsrqeqnoev

Rock on Golly

Yes I know we also go rid of Golliwogs even though they have Positive stereotypes here,  I have told you multiple times, i am sure, that the USA is in Charge now and as Vassal nations in the Western Empire we must Adapt to not offend them. (like others did when England was in Charge)

here they are made out to be Papua New Guineans, which are were knows as the 'fuzzy wuzzy angels' which are basically 'near saint status' for the assistance they gave the Australians forces against he Japanese in world war 2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuzzy_Wuzzy_Angels
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:53 pm

Stormee wrote:This is the one which was FORCED from Robertsons Jam, Marmalade jars, as kids we loved golly, did not even think that one day sune  some lefty, pc, anti British trouble makers, anti Britishers would come along and destroy part of our childhood which we can no longer pass down.
Newsfix owner loses the plot - Page 2 Screen%20Shot%202016-01-12%20at%2021.35.25_zpsrqeqnoev

Rock on Golly

You poor thing, not getting to transmit racist culture through jam jars. I'm sure you'll find some other way.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:54 pm

Stormee wrote:Veya, for the record, I do not give a flying frog for African Americans or their culture, I am English through and through in my eyes and only have one life which I have given to MY COUNTRY. SIMPUL

Being English is just a concept, which means anyone brought up and born here is English.
So someone of african descent can be English through and through, the same with Asian, as fundementally we are all descended from people who were Africans and very dark skinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:54 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Rock on Golly

You poor thing, not getting to transmit racist culture through jam jars. I'm sure you'll find some other way.

Oh he's sure to, and he can always adopt Tommy's avatar Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:55 pm

Stormee wrote:How about the Abbos???????
 Aboriginals?
Descended from Africa.

We all share the same ancestor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:58 pm

When the majority ethnic group of a country creates, circulates and enjoys a caricature of a minority group, that's racist -- how do people not see that?

Newsfix owner loses the plot - Page 2 Thomas-nast-irish-faces-cartoon
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:59 pm

Stormee wrote:How about the Abbos???????

All of humanity originated in Africa.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:00 pm

Stormee wrote:
Didge wrote:
Stormee wrote:Veya, for the record, I do not give a flying frog for African Americans or their culture, I am English through and through in my eyes and only have one life which I have given to MY COUNTRY. SIMPUL

Being English is just a concept, which means anyone brought up and born here is English.
So someone of african descent can be English through and through, the same with Asian, as fundementally we are all descended from people who were Africans and very dark skinned.

You are talking about many moons ago.

I do not accept that everyone born here is entitled to be English, being English is much more.
Can ou imagine a muzzy born here who would go to war for our island?, maybe the odd one.

How about the odd 400,000, you bigoted piece of shit?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/02/Muslim-soldiers-first-world-war
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:01 pm

Stormee wrote:
Didge wrote:

You are talking about many moons ago.

I do not accept that everyone born here is entitled to be English, being English is much more.
Can ou imagine a muzzy born here who would go to war for our island?, maybe the odd one.

It does not matter what you think as you do not get to decide and again English is not something biological, but a ssocial construct.
Many Muslims who have not even been born here have gone to war for this country in many wars, so I think you should a little bit more respect for people who have fought for this country and never even lived here

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:04 pm

to define one self by the small section of dirt one was born on ... how quaint Cool

And for the record
that is why you are obsolete and I see no problem with the inevitable disappearance with your primitive mindset Wink
To survive Life adapts it must it has no choice, globalization of homo sapiens society is here, it is real.
So the choice is yours Adapt of fade away.
frodo

I will be fair You complain about my teasing far less than others. But If I follow What you said then....
I am A Multicultural Australian, Through and through, I have one Life that I have have given to the Multicultural Ideals of my Society.

So it appear we are naturally opposed  Newsfix owner loses the plot - Page 2 2728977919
Newsfix owner loses the plot - Page 2 3489511464 Newsfix owner loses the plot - Page 2 3489511464 Newsfix owner loses the plot - Page 2 3489511464
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:07 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

to define one self by the small section of dirt one was born on ... how quaint Cool

And for the record
that is why you are obsolete and I see no problem with the inevitable disappearance with your primitive mindset Wink
To survive Life adapts it must it has no choice, globalization of homo sapiens society is here, it is real.
frodo

I will be fair You complain about my teasing far less than others. But If I follow What you said then....
I am A Multicultural Australian, Through and through, I have one Life that I have have given to the Multicultural Ideals of my Society.

So it appear we are naturally opposed  Newsfix owner loses the plot - Page 2 2728977919
Newsfix owner loses the plot - Page 2 3489511464 Newsfix owner loses the plot - Page 2 3489511464 Newsfix owner loses the plot - Page 2 3489511464

You mean your trolling.

You did say once that you were genuinely angry about the Brits on this forum. How can anyone believe a word you say now? Are all Aussies liars? Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:10 pm

Only in a mind that is small and feeble.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

And for the record
frodo

You mean your trolling.

You did say once that you were genuinely angry about the Brits on this forum. How can anyone believe a word you say now? Are all Aussies liars? Cool

and thieves   pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:14 pm

Stormee wrote:Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white

No, as i am against all racism and whites also suffer racism, which is wrong.
All racism is wrong, as its based on a falsehood and not anything scientific, as again we are all one biological race. Races that define us today are social contructs to define and also because of racism itself to protect groups of people from racists themselves. There is no reason to hate people who are fundementally under the skin the same as you. I mean do you treat people with blue eyes as a seperate race? If not why do you treat people waith drak brown skin as a different and inferior race of people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:14 pm

Stormee wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You mean your trolling.

hee hee hee hee.  Trolling.

Yep, that about describes your posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:14 pm

Stormee wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You mean your trolling.

hee hee hee hee.  Trolling.

Well he is - he's Veyatroll. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:16 pm

you say I'm merely a "grumpy old man"....well maybe

BUT, it seems I'm also a "correct" (in the debating sense) grumpy old man

I predicted what would happen to germany...

I may not be right about specifics...thats almost impossible,
but the generalities ????

you dont like that do you veya....

the fact that the GERMANS are now "kicking back"

are they a failure too in your dumbass, narrow minded, so called multicultural world?....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:17 pm

Stormee wrote:Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white

Don't be Stupid I am White

And it is not a code word, it is open opposition to the British/European Culture of racism, intolerance, cowardice and hypocrisy

Plus You lot are the weakest Group of Whites Now Razz Razz Razz Razz 
time to get our own Back, we have Museums to Fill By Stealing the treasure you stole previously

we should keep one the Princes heads Preserved in Jar on Display like the English did to Yagan pirat pirat

Newsfix owner loses the plot - Page 2 2981866455 Newsfix owner loses the plot - Page 2 2981866455 Newsfix owner loses the plot - Page 2 2981866455 Newsfix owner loses the plot - Page 2 2981866455

Last edited by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:17 pm

Children, black or white, don't see golliwogs as black people until some incredibly odd (racist?) adult points it out.

Just saying.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:19 pm

eddie wrote:Children, black or white, don't see golliwogs as black people until some incredibly odd (racist?) adult points it out.

Just saying.

That is true, as it takes some racist to make something a symbol of racism.
A child does not see racism, it has to be taught racism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:21 pm

Anyway, I don't take much notice of Veya's hatred for Brits or his racism these days. I just think it's a bit rich for Ben to complain about the behaviour on this forum when he turns a blind eye to the behaviour of his own admin. Smile
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:21 pm

mind, i tend to ignore that antipodean twit most off the time, his credibility is zero or less, somewhere about that of an ISIS iman, or perhaps more accurately about that of Murdoch
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Anyway, I don't take much notice of Veya's hatred for Brits or his racism these days. I just think it's a bit rich for Ben to complain about the behaviour on this forum when he turns a blind eye to the behaviour of his own admin. Smile

But lets be fair here rags, do you speak out on posters who are just about racist of anyone not British?

Veya in the main takes the piss where as some posters here are fundementally racist

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:23 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Children, black or white, don't see golliwogs as black people until some incredibly odd (racist?) adult points it out.

Just saying.

So the same people that are protecting the black people are the same people that see the golliwogs as depicting black people?

Interesting..... Basketball
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:23 pm

Just saying.

it is actually sad to lose and I wasn't joking about saint like status

poem by Sapper Bert Beros

Many a mother in Australia
when the busy day is done,
Sends a prayer to the Almighty
for the keeping of her son;

Asking that an Angel guide him
and bring him safely back -
Now we see those prayers are answered
on the Owen Stanley track.

For they haven't any haloes
only holes slashed through the ear
And their faces worked by tattoos
with scratch pins in their hair:
Bringing back the badly wounded
just as steady as a horse,
Using leaves to keep the rain off
and as gentle as a nurse
Slow and careful in bad places
on the awful mountain track
The look upon their faces
Would make you think that Christ was black
Not a move to hurt the wounded
as they treat him like a saint
It's a picture worth recording
that an artist's yet to paint
Many a lad will see his mother
and husbands see their wives
Just because the fuzzy wuzzy
carried them to save their lives
From mortar bombs and machine gun fire
or chance surprise attacks
To the safety and the care of doctors
at the bottom of the track

May the mothers of Australia
when they offer up a prayer.
Mention these impromptu angels
with their fuzzy wuzzy hair

Last edited by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:24 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Anyway, I don't take much notice of Veya's hatred for Brits or his racism these days. I just think it's a bit rich for Ben to complain about the behaviour on this forum when he turns a blind eye to the behaviour of his own admin. Smile

But lets be fair here rags, do you speak out on posters who are just about racist of anyone not British?

Veya in the main takes the piss where as some posters here are fundementally racist

I did object to something not long back, but I can't remember what it was now or who said it. Laughing

Anyway, Veya talks about very little other than ranting about white Brits. He's a bit of a one-trick pony.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:24 pm

I recon its a "lefty problem"

the left have been mind numbed into always tip toeing around things and are scared witless of "offending" so when they meet plain speaking "say it as it is" argument they all go into "troll mode"

its their sole defense other than running away, fingers in ears shouting "la la la la la"

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:25 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

So the same people that are protecting the black people are the same people  that see the golliwogs as depicting black people?

No as all it takes is one racist to make a symbol derogative of black people then it spreads and then people only then come to see that as a symbol of racism against Blacks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:26 pm

People that claim to be "so-not-racist" are the ones that often get served by a black man, and think:
"I'm being served by a black man so I'm going to smile more widely and say 'thank you' so clearly and he will see I am truly a "so-not-racist" person.....I wouldn't be thinking this if he were white....! Omg!!" affraid
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:27 pm

eddie wrote:People that claim to be "so-not-racist" are the ones that often get served by a black man, and think:
"I'm being served by a black man so I'm going to smile more widely and say 'thank you' so clearly and he will see I am truly a "so-not-racist" person.....I wouldn't be thinking this if he were white....! Omg!!" affraid

Really?

As I never have felt that, growing up around black people.
Where do you get these thoughts from?
I am sure some people might do, but it would not even cross my mind, because they are as human as I am, no matter their skin colour

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:27 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

So the same people that are protecting the black people are the same people  that see the golliwogs as depicting black people?

No as all it takes is one racist to make a symbol derogative of black people then it spreads and then people only then come to see that as a symbol of racism against Blacks

I know. I am taking the piss because EVERYONE SEES COLOUR and everyone is a little bit racist
No matter what they say.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:29 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I recon its a "lefty problem"

the left have been mind numbed into always tip toeing around things and are scared witless of "offending" so when they meet plain speaking "say it as it is" argument they all go into "troll mode"

its their sole defense other than running away, fingers in ears shouting "la la la la la"

LOL
everything is a  "lefty problem" with you
Even worse than me blaming the Brits
You'd blame the Left for the weather if you could

And Yes Germany is part of Europe and has many of the same problems as the rest of Europe
....with an over abundance of under-educated peasants  tongue tongue tongue tongue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:29 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:People that claim to be "so-not-racist" are the ones that often get served by a black man, and think:

Really?

I am sure some people might do, but it would not even cross my mind, because they are as human as I am, no matter their skin colour

Lol didge
I am not explaining that post - those that matter will know what I mean

I actually know you don't do that. Trust me
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:30 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

I know. I am taking the piss because EVERYONE SEES COLOUR and everyone is a little bit racist
No matter what they say.

Sorry but I fundementally disagree.
To say everyone is a little racist means they think some people based on their skin colour or where they come from are inferior to the invented social construct group I belong to.
Sorry but I would say most educated people on the matter are in no way racist at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:31 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:I recon its a "lefty problem"

LOL
everything is a  "lefty problem" with you
Even worse than me blaming the Brits
You'd blame the Left for the weather if you could

And Yes Germany is part of Europe and has many of the same problems as the rest of Europe
....with an over abundance of under-educated peasants  tongue tongue tongue tongue

Whereas Ben constantly blames the "right wingers" for everything. Surprised
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:32 pm

I completely disagree.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:32 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Really?

Lol didge
I am not explaining that post - those that matter will know what I mean

I actually know you don't do that. Trust me

lol maybe as I say some do, but I cannot understand for the life of me why what with the education we have today.
I like I have said before think we are one of the least racist countries going.
The US, well, the southern states make the US a racist problem

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:33 pm

Stormee wrote:

Just saying.

As a whippersnapper we never had any probs with Golly's or the few blacks who were here, we did nor really see them as blacks, my old man even employed 2 Jamaicans who were OK guys.
It was when the mass Xodus from across the seas arrived and they started sex antics with our white women the trouble began.

Then the Indians and pakiz came and did the same and worse, exampulz, Bradford, Burnley Luton and so forth.

The taking of OUR jobs, OUR housing, it will get worse and this island will go up in flames.

I have just given you a factual history lesson.

They brought the hatred which duz exist today upon themselves without our help

So your basically saying this

Ohh this is Funny And it is US bashing not Brits for a change
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:34 pm

i completely agree with that one!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:34 pm

eddie wrote:I completely disagree.

That is up to you Eddie, which I respect but again people who know we are just one biological race, know that racism is an invention and not scientific. So if its not real, how can I be something that is not real biologically?
hence why racism is taught and why racism can be untaught, when people understand that the races we use to define people are invented social constructs

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:37 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:I completely disagree.

That is up to you Eddie, which I respect but again people who know we are just one biological race, know that racism is an invention and not scientific. So if its not real, how can I be something that is not real biologically?
hence why racism is taught and why racism can be untaught, when people understand that the races we use to define people are invented social constructs

That's an answer for an ideal world and one which I'd like to see happen...
But I don't think it is the case now and will never be the case, because people are inherently protective of their own race, rightly or wrongly.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next