NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newsfix owner loses the plot

+7
stardesk
Major
veya_victaous
eddie
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
Tommy Monk
11 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Newsfix owner loses the plot Empty Newsfix owner loses the plot

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:19 pm

NewsFix is a place for miserable people who have no lives to pointlessly scream at one another. Civil debate is nowhere to be found here. Sign up today, if you're a masochist!

Feel free to get personal, use offensive terminology and advance a worldview that promotes sectarianism, violence and hopelessness. Flaunt our rules listed here.

Contact the admin team with any underhanded attempts to get your enemies banned.

If anyone has lost any will to believe it clearly is you Ben, by the above, where only the other day you were claiming to victor to have faith in humanity of which I do. Never seen such poor pessimism in all my life and off where you continue to allow some on the left to continue to abuse daily. If when asked to deal with things in the first place and you handled them with balance, you would not have some of these issues today. The failing and buck stops with yourself how you handle these situations at the end of the day and if you allow, of which you do people to continually get away breaking the rules, then it stands to reason that will continue. Try leading by example, as I have certainly kept to my promise not to abuse, why not others do the same or just stamp down on when people do, but I have to say the above is very petty and very immature to say the very least. I know some are continually trying to goad me to be abusive but to be honest it just gives me further strengh not to be abusive. But get rid of the above as it shows you in the worst possible light.

Back to top Go down

Newsfix owner loses the plot Empty Re: Newsfix owner loses the plot

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:42 pm

Civil debate is impossible with people who deny the truth and call you names for daring to speak about it!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Civil debate is impossible with people who deny the truth and call you names for daring to speak about it!!!

I could not agree more

This only from today

Tommy Monk wrote:Listen Dodge you bellend...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:52 pm

lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:09 pm

That was after many times where you were denying the truth, spinning and twisting with apologist excuses, and basically calling me a liar for daring to mention it...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:12 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:That was after many times where you were denying the truth, spinning and twisting with apologist excuses, and basically calling me a liar for daring to mention it...!!!

lol you just made yourself look rather silly, either its wrong to call names or its okay.
It cannot have exceptions.
You never posted any evidence to back your claim from official stats and I am still waiting for that evidence.
If you do not have evidence, then your claims lack validity.
Its that simple go and back up your claims with evidence on 75 percent Muslim with offical stats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:26 pm

The welcome message could have described this site even a year ago or more. We have a bunch of people who hate one another, stalk one another from forum to forum, bringing up personal details, saying horrible things and rarely if ever abiding by the original spirit of the site, which was to have a place to debate issues without other members making you feel like you wanted to run into the street with a shotgun and a bag of hand grenades and just go nuts.

Wow, that was a long sentence Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Civil debate is impossible with people who deny the truth and call you names for daring to speak about it!!!

This from the guy whose avatar has been a photo of a white man in blackface for how long now? In an obviously deliberate attempt to goad people who stand up to racism rather than embracing it and getting drunk on it as you have.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:The welcome message could have described this site even a year ago or more. We have a bunch of people who hate one another, stalk one another from forum to forum, bringing up personal details, saying horrible things and rarely if ever abiding by the original spirit of the site, which was to have a place to debate issues without other members making you feel like you wanted to run into the street with a shotgun and a bag of hand grenades and just go nuts.

You should perhaps ask your co-admin to set a good example. All his posts about how dreadful "native" Brits are don't really fit the spirit of the kind of forum you want.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:The welcome message could have described this site even a year ago or more. We have a bunch of people who hate one another, stalk one another from forum to forum, bringing up personal details, saying horrible things and rarely if ever abiding by the original spirit of the site, which was to have a place to debate issues without other members making you feel like you wanted to run into the street with a shotgun and a bag of hand grenades and just go nuts.

You should perhaps ask your co-admin to set a good example. All his posts about how dreadful "native" Brits are don't really fit the spirit of the kind of forum you want.

He never acted like that before the Miserable Brit Squad joined up.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:32 pm

What's going on tonight then?

Newsfix owner loses the plot 2794048296
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:33 pm

Not everyone loses faith in humanity and I never will lose faith in them, because humanity has come such a long way, with how we have very much progressed. That is something to cheer about and whilst there is pressing times at the moment and a rise of extremism in the world it is something that the world needs to unite and face together. It should not be swept under the carpet and also try to make poor excuses as to the reason that this is happenning. Over sensitivities is creating anger and doing more harm than good, even though the intention is set out to do good, it is dividing people more and more. This is where the left fail at times Ben, they set out to do good but in effect create far more harm when they protect things that have no right of protecting and one of those things is religion, as they are nothing more than beliefs and bad beliefs should never have any protection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:34 pm

eddie wrote:What's going on tonight then?

Newsfix owner loses the plot 2794048296

What do you mean "tonight," edds? It's 2:34 in the afternoon! Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:36 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oy! Fuck you! I am only miserable every other Tuesday and today is my Tuesday! Newsfix owner loses the plot 2086560741
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:36 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well you can't expect anyone else to behave if you allow your own administrator to be so abusive, can you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well you can't expect anyone else to behave if you allow your own administrator to be so abusive, can you?

I've been abusive, too -- and I think Veya has shown more restraint than me. It's tough not to get angry with people who seem to be deliberately trying to provoke you, and even tougher not to get angry at some of the horrible beliefs you see being spewed by the MBS.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:39 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Oy! Fuck you! I am only miserable every other Tuesday and today is my Tuesday! Newsfix owner loses the plot 2086560741

I think you need?

Newsfix owner loses the plot 2Q==

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:41 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I've been abusive, too -- and I think Veya has shown more restraint than me. It's tough not to get angry with people who seem to be deliberately trying to provoke you, and even tougher not to get angry at some of the horrible beliefs you see being spewed by the MBS.

Nobody is trying to provoke Veya. He just charges in and starts slating Brits even if the subject matter isn't about them.

If that's fine with you, I guess you just have to accept that others will see his behaviour as a good example of how to behave on here.

I don't know what "MBS" means.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Nobody is trying to provoke Veya. He just charges in and starts slating Brits even if the subject matter isn't about them.

If that's fine with you, I guess you just have to accept that others will see his behaviour as a good example of how to behave on here.

It'll come to you eventually.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:42 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

I think you need?

Oh no! I would never drink on a Tuesday! Hahahaha seriously I actually wouldn't.

Just giving Ben some grief. We are 12 days in to the new year and I haven't been horrible to him yet
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:45 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm sure it's something abusive directed at people you perceive to be "right wing". Of course I'm sure you think that a leftie can never be abusive.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:46 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

I think you need?

Oh no! I would never drink on a Tuesday! Hahahaha seriously I actually wouldn't.

Just giving Ben some grief. We are 12 days in to the new year and I haven't been horrible to him yet

lol you are slacking then, anyway January is always ever so dull, and there are otherways to indulge yourself  Laughing

Newsfix owner loses the plot Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwCODldrAnjfgZPJBxoUpBQeacBLkDCoa13eF8gkqw7h-CxJN4

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm sure it's something abusive directed at people you perceive to be "right wing". Of course I'm sure you think that a leftie can never be abusive.

Yeah, I took nothing from the years I suffered through the antics of one of the worst members ever of the MBS -- Phil/Catman.

Miserable
Brit
Squad
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:48 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yeah, I took nothing from the years I suffered through the antics of one of the worst members ever of the MBS -- Phil/Catman.

Miserable
Brit
Squad

You can't count him as being representative of Brits though - he's in a class of his own. Am I to judge all Aussies or Americans by the way you and Veya behave on here?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:56 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

and they dont beleive me Rolling Eyes
Until having to read the whining everyday I never gave the slightest fuck about the UK

@raggs
Maybe if I wasn't having to Constantly read posts about how all migrants are in cults to rape British Children and other nonsense for a bunch of nationalist pommies that Perceive every problem to be created by someone other than them Bloody selves!!! lets blame the poorest and weakest people lets demonize them and make them the inhumane bad guys that can be disposed of....
Do I start threads About the Terrible British? Or do I just comment on how terrible they are In threads where these dumb Pommie nationalists are all having a lovely Circle jerk  about how wonderful they are and how dreadful those poor people are those, how lazy are those people that never raped and pillaged their way across the planet Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ..
I think based on the Crap that gets posted here every day that Brits need reminding that Every thing the UK has you stole And Your Problems started when you have had to work for it and Rely on yourselves.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:58 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

and they dont beleive me Rolling Eyes
Until having to read the whining everyday I never gave the slightest fuck about the UK

@raggs
Maybe if I wasn't having to Constantly read posts about how all migrants are in cults to rape British Children and other nonsense for a bunch of nationalist pommies that Perceive every problem to be created by someone other than them Bloody selves!!! lets blame the poorest and weakest people lets demonize them and make them the inhumane bad guys that can be disposed of....
Do I start threads About the Terrible British? Or do I just comment on how terrible they are In threads where these dumb Pommie nationalists are all having a lovely Circle jerk  about how wonderful they are and how dreadful those poor people are those, how lazy are those people that never raped and pillaged their way across the planet Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ..
I think based on the Crap that gets posted here every day that Brits need reminding that Every thing the UK has you stole And Your Problems started when you have had to work for it and Rely on yourselves.

Here we go.

You're just a miserable old Aussie. Surprised
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:00 pm

Actually when the British Empire was stealing the vast majority of the population was working stupidly long hours everyday as well as children having to work, just in order for families to live and survive on. It was the elite of British society that certainly benefited from the Empire, Even the soldiers were made up from men from the slums. So I have to say Veya, its annoying when you make poor associations onto the UK that are completely in accurate. Also there was only about 6 or 7 members before, so its not exactly a big number before we all descended to make such a claim. I just think people hate sterotypes made which the yanks and Aussies are both very guilty of making about the Brits but where the Yanks are very much defensive when it comes to talking about their country. It works both ways

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:03 pm

How about some of the "crap" that gets posted is true Veya?
Do you just see every post and think it's all made up and a lie?

That's the trouble with everyone on a debate forum: they all think their facts are right and everyone else's are wrong. By the law of average Veya, you will only be right about some of the facts, some of the time.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:04 pm

Anyway, Veya is from a country where they only let in people with required skills. He seems to think that other countries should just let anyone in regardless.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Anyway, Veya is from a country where they only let in people with required skills. He seems to think that other countries should just let anyone in regardless.

I think the irony is lost here...."we hate the fact that you're all labelling Muslims and immigrants the same and calling them names yet we think you're all a bunch of whining bastard idiots"

That's why I let it go whoosh! over my head. If people can't see how in the end, they're all a little bit racist (I have always said it!) then......oh well.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:08 pm

What's absurd is that Veya dislikes generalisations, but then he does it himself about the Brits, but he only includes "native" Brits - ie, white ones.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:09 pm

Then he does big long posts whining about Brits whining. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:10 pm

Didge wrote:Actually when the British Empire was stealing the vast majority of the population was working stupidly long hours everyday as well as children having to work, just in order for families to live and survive on. It was the elite of British society that certainly benefited from the Empire, Even the soldiers were made up from men from the slums. So I have to say Veya, its annoying when you make poor associations onto the UK that are completely in accurate. Also there was only about 6 or 7 members before, so its not exactly a big number before we all descended to make such a claim. I just think people hate sterotypes made which the yanks and Aussies are both very guilty of making about the Brits but where the Yanks are very much defensive when it comes to talking about their country. It works both ways

And we keep getting told that it was the golden era that the British want to return to.

Plus Stereotypes exist for a reason the interaction with British people on this site have largely shown how accurate most of the negative stereotypes about British people are.  Now there are plenty of British Posters on this site including Yourself that a Quick to assert that other foreign cultures need to Change and Improve largely based on the stereotypes of that culture....  
So Why Cant I do the same?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Then he does big long posts whining about Brits whining. Cool

Like I said
"Oh the irony!" affraid
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

This from the guy whose avatar has been a photo of a white man in blackface for how long now? In an obviously deliberate attempt to goad people who stand up to racism rather than embracing it and getting drunk on it as you have.

My avatar racist...!!!???

Are these two being racist too...!?

Newsfix owner loses the plot Raw-1357301261

And these two being sexist...!?

Newsfix owner loses the plot Hqdefault
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:13 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:Actually when the British Empire was stealing the vast majority of the population was working stupidly long hours everyday as well as children having to work, just in order for families to live and survive on. It was the elite of British society that certainly benefited from the Empire, Even the soldiers were made up from men from the slums. So I have to say Veya, its annoying when you make poor associations onto the UK that are completely in accurate. Also there was only about 6 or 7 members before, so its not exactly a big number before we all descended to make such a claim. I just think people hate sterotypes made which the yanks and Aussies are both very guilty of making about the Brits but where the Yanks are very much defensive when it comes to talking about their country. It works both ways

And we keep getting told that it was the golden era that the British want to return to.

Plus Stereotypes exist for a reason the interaction with British people on this site have largely shown how accurate most of the negative stereotypes about British people are.  Now there are plenty of British Posters on this site including Yourself that a Quick to assert that other foreign cultures need to Change and Improve largely based on the stereotypes of that culture....  

Course you can.
Everyone, is a little bit racist Veya!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:14 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

But that is you centering off some British people, as would you same the same in regards to Eilzel, Cass, Captain Jane etc? No, which means you are centering on some Brits to then jump to conlusions about the rest, which is very poor. Again lead by example, then nobody has anything to throw back at you, of which leaves there debates floundaring. As seen where I have stopped abusing people are still goading and going off insults to deflect where their points are failing in a debate. If you deny people any reason to deflect your points, then their poor posts will stand for how they are on their own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:14 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

Because that's what you're complaining about - day and night. Are all Aussies as thick as you? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:17 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Anyway, Veya is from a country where they only let in people with required skills. He seems to think that other countries should just let anyone in regardless.

I think the irony is lost here...."we hate the fact that you're all labelling Muslims and immigrants the same and calling them names yet we think you're all a bunch of whining bastard idiots"

That's why I let it go whoosh! over my head. If people can't see how in the end, they're all a little bit racist (I have always said it!) then......oh well.

I am Doing it on PURPOSE Smile
fight fire with fire and all that jazz

Irn Sassy Les Didge KD to name a few, are generally exceptions
And Maybe it should just be English? cause the Scots don't seem to complain Newsfix owner loses the plot 2108625937 Newsfix owner loses the plot 2108625937 Newsfix owner loses the plot 2108625937

And Nicko and Victor are just grumpy old men    geek
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:18 pm

You're doing it on purpose are you? For a little trick? Oooh you little trickster you!

Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:19 pm

eddie wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Course you can.

I say that too, but really this is stereotypes not racism.

AND technically I have British decent thru my mother so it is like a half black man Saying n---er tongue tongue tongue tongue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:20 pm

eddie wrote:You're doing it on purpose are you? For a little trick? Oooh you little trickster you!

Rolling Eyes

Cause I have gotten sick of debating pigeons, So my own amusement, largely

Newsfix owner loses the plot Pigeon
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:23 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
eddie wrote:

I am Doing it on PURPOSE Smile
fight fire with fire and all that jazz

Irn Sassy Les Didge KD to name a few, are generally exceptions
And Maybe it should just be English? cause the Scots don't seem to complain Newsfix owner loses the plot 2108625937 Newsfix owner loses the plot 2108625937 Newsfix owner loses the plot 2108625937

And Nicko and Victor are just grumpy old men    geek

So you're trolling the forum then. I don't think Ben has any grounds to complain when his own administrator is just a troll. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:23 pm

I can't help commenting. It puzzles me sometimes why people respond to somone who is being abusive. All you're doing is feeding the fire and making matters worse. Just ignore the abuse and foul language, let it slip into the bog and don't follow it, put it down to an inability to converse and communicate with any intelligence, education and maturity.

Keep calm, think logically, be mature and positive, let the abusive one have the brain storm and heart attack and high blood pressure.

BTW, I been on some forums, but this one is, to me, one of the best. Well done Admin.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:24 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
eddie wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Course you can.

I say that too, but really this is stereotypes not racism.

AND technically I have British decent thru my mother so it is like a half black man Saying n---er tongue tongue tongue tongue

Well, stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason, which is why people are saying what they are saying? scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:29 pm

stardesk wrote:I can't help commenting. It puzzles me sometimes why people respond to somone who is being abusive. All you're doing is feeding the fire and making matters worse. Just ignore the abuse and foul language, let it slip into the bog and don't follow it, put it down to an inability to converse and communicate with any intelligence, education and maturity.

Keep calm, think logically, be mature and positive, let the abusive one have the brain storm and heart attack and high blood pressure.

BTW, I been on some forums, but this one is, to me, one of the best. Well done Admin.

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:34 pm

Stormee wrote:The avatar of Tommy reminds me of the Black & White Minstrels, George Mitchel Singers, Friday Night Is Music Night.
Not forgetting the one and only great Al Jolson.

If anyone feels goaded/intimidated or in any way offended by the Tommy avatar may I suggest they are weak minded and just looking for trouble, WHO ARE THEY?

Chill out

I always enjoyed them all.

everyone knows that black face and the Black Ministerial is Offensive to African Americans due to the way it portrays them as Happy Slaves..

Although considering your views on British Culture you probably do believe in Happy slave shows Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:45 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Stormee wrote:The avatar of Tommy reminds me of the Black & White Minstrels, George Mitchel Singers, Friday Night Is Music Night.
Not forgetting the one and only great Al Jolson.

If anyone feels goaded/intimidated or in any way offended by the Tommy avatar may I suggest they are weak minded and just looking for trouble, WHO ARE THEY?

Chill out

I always enjoyed them all.

everyone knows that black face and the Black Ministerial is Offensive to African Americans due to the way it portrays them as Happy Slaves..

Although considering your views on British Culture you probably do believe in Happy slave shows Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

That's a bit rich coming from a person who referred to calling "a spade a spade" the other day.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next