NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The good night and good morning thread

+18
'Wolfie
Syl
Miffs2
HoratioTarr
stardesk
Cass
Major
Victorismyhero
nicko
Original Quill
SEXY MAMA
Tommy Monk
eddie
Raggamuffin
captain
Ben Reilly
Irn Bru
veya_victaous
22 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 Empty The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

They used to be a thread called this on other forums where posters weary from the days debate would sign of globally so to speak

And as i am planning on hitting the sack very shortly after My dinner  (been up since 3:30am ) i thought what the hell

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:17 pm

magica wrote:I couldn't get yours to work, but I tweaked mine and now he's up and running - literally! lol!  Thank you anyway x

INDEED, he/she is ...well done!  The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 2681620681 I thought that image was a weed Razz

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by magica Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:11 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
magica wrote:I couldn't get yours to work, but I tweaked mine and now he's up and running - literally! lol!  Thank you anyway x

INDEED, he/she is ...well done!  The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 2681620681 I thought that image was a weed Razz

I thought it was a weed when I first had it a few years ago lol
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:14 am

~~~GOOD NIGHT COMMUNITY~~~

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 EmilysQuotes.Com-people-unknown-drama-deserve-karma-consequences-500x281

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:23 am

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 14183728_1318156034901816_2354347348580787544_n

8:19 pm, last shop vac 6gal bucket up out of the basement;
hopefully that will be all for about 4 hours of good deep sleep!
We've got rain in the forecast and clouds all around us, but this
nightly deluge of 4"-6" is just not NICE.
So please, Mother Nature, PLEASE - take your abundant shower
power over to some place that sorely needs this rain!  We've had
quite enough, The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 3406909858
Wettest Dang August EVER~~~ The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 1363015401

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:47 am

4EVER, you seem to be having trouble with water in your basement,
I'm sure there are ways to stop that in the good old USA?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:07 am

Hope you sort your water out.
Meantime, make a boat?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:33 am

Or buy some Scuba gear.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:42 am

nicko wrote:4EVER,    you seem to be having trouble with water in your basement,
I'm sure there are ways to stop that in the good old USA?
Why, yes indeed ...just a minor $10,000 french drain with a sump pump pit installed.
  The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 2387050134 I'll get that all done as soon as my magic fairy pays off the home improvement's loan, I made for moving my invalid mother in here with me.  Gee, looking in my 'pocket' to find my poor little female brain as too why I haven't gotten all that done The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 1858517897

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:44 am

I ONLY ASKED!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:56 am

nicko wrote:I ONLY ASKED!
And you 'ONLY' drop in when you have such KIND THINGS to dribble about my posts ...gee, when am I supposed to know when you are being SINCERE? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:58 pm

I WAS BEING INTERESTED WHY YOU COULDN'T WATERPROOF YOUR BASE MENT, BUT YOU HAVE TO BE SARCASTIC, SO FUCK YOU, DROWN.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:15 pm

nicko wrote:I WAS BEING INTERESTED WHY YOU COULDN'T WATERPROOF YOUR BASE MENT,   BUT YOU HAVE TO BE SARCASTIC, SO FUCK YOU,    DROWN.
Ah, there you go ...right into the gutter and you just pop off into your own version of 'sweet & nice' but only when it serves your pack! 
The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 Bornas10

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:23 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:25 pm

How many times do you have to be told? THERE IS NO PACK.

fcuking DUMBO.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:56 pm

nicko wrote:How many times do you have to be told?     THERE IS NO PACK.

fcuking DUMBO.

Oh, you big ole' sweet talker you ...you just can't seem to say enough nice things about me and too me, they just fall right out of your ole empty head - like senile drool falling off of your chinny-chin-chin!

I won't kiss a nasty potty mouth that gives out such vile-bile but I'll send over my monkey ... The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 Monkey-kiss-smiley-emoticon

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:05 pm

Try to be friendly and that's what I get!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:10 pm

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 3359862487    Your 'FAKE' friendly!
WOW ...then who's the evil genius forcing your fingers to drop into all of those topics just to add your lovely little mental bombs of vile-bile??? 
And then to tell me 'FU*K OFF' ...well done FAKER!  
   The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 371740092

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:37 pm

Syl wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

Aw, ain't no big thing; I've got a huge animated file of avatar's that I've saved over the years ...I find them highly amusing!

Yes some of them are very funny. Laughing  I also love FTL's collection.....they make the ones on offer look a bit boring. What a Face

Night night.....I'm off to do a bit of ironing so I can enjoy the promised  sunshine later today.

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 Thank_10 Syl I I love you  the smilies x

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:49 pm

Have you got an avatar that shows you as an Geranium?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:52 pm

nicko wrote:Have you got an avatar that shows you as an Geranium?

Who is this directed at Nicko? The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 Confus10

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:34 pm

I don't think it was you, FTL X

How are you? Nice to see you! Been good? Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:51 pm

eddie wrote:I don't think it was you, FTL X

How are you? Nice to see you! Been good? Razz

That's ok then, I know what that word means on here and the only thing I find more offensive is this The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 Finger10

Good to see you too, of course I've been good.  Aren't I always? The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 Angel_10

Been busy with work, home, family etc but I still keep an eye on what's happening here although I rarely get time to post these days.

How are things with you?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:54 pm

Yeah I knew I shouldn't have asked if you were good.... Rolling Eyes

I'm fine thanks getting my daughter ready to go off to big school. She's adamant of course, that "the teachers will not make her eat oranges or grapes.... No way"

Other than that, I am starting to feel a lot more positive about the future X
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:58 pm

eddie wrote:Yeah I knew I shouldn't have asked if you were good.... Rolling Eyes

I'm fine thanks getting my daughter ready to go off to big school. She's adamant of course, that "the teachers will not make her eat oranges or grapes.... No way"

Other than that, I am starting to feel a lot more positive about the future X

That's good news.  I can't believe she's off to school already!  That'll be hard I'm sure, is she excited or will she be teary?

I was talking to Nems earlier, her two can't wait to go back.  So glad I'm not a teenager. I hated going back in September The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 Scared10

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:07 pm

Yeah I hated going back but my best friend was there so that made it bearable.

I have no idea whether she will laugh with tears or cry with laughter. She can be unpredictable lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:09 pm

eddie wrote:Yeah I hated going back but my best friend was there so that made it bearable.

I have no idea whether she will laugh with tears or cry with laughter. She can be unpredictable lol!

Get the tissues ready in cases The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 Cry_310

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:27 pm

feelthelove wrote:
eddie wrote:Yeah I hated going back but my best friend was there so that made it bearable.

Get the tissues ready in cases The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 Cry_310

Yep. For me!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:39 pm

eddie wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Yep. For me!

Be brave The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 There_10 xx

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:23 am

Good morning all.

I was so tired this morning that I actually typed "login" where my name was supposed to go. Shocked
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:26 am

Can't sleep. Remedies needed.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:27 pm

OMG didn't realise how late it is!!! Night all The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 Sleepy10 xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:44 am

Guten Morgen Leute, regnet es, und ich verbringen den Tag meine Winterkleidung zu organisieren.

Have a lovely day whatever you're doing.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:29 am

Time for bed. A new dawn and a new day tomorrow so don't miss tomorrows thrilling instament of 'Newsfix.

Night all
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:03 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Time for bed. A new dawn and a new day tomorrow so don't miss tomorrows thrilling instalment of 'Newsfix.

Night all
lol! lol! lol! lol!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:22 pm

Quick Hello and Goodbye!

See you all later in the evening x
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:36 am

Certainly didn't mean to stay so late, I'm for bed, night all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:43 am

sassy wrote:Certainly didn't mean to stay so late, I'm for bed, night all.

Often it's just about having 2 much fun!   The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 2728977919   The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 3239900740 The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 2022273579  

Rained all day here - now it's icy fog and that arctic blast rolling in ...snow in the forecast with just a wonder mixture if whatever the hell Ole' Man Winter wants to throw at us ...but it's going to be nasty.  Just really don't want to have so much ice that we lose power; now that would be a bad situation!  The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 3068147984

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:55 pm

Hope the power is still on and the cold isn't as bad as you thought!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:15 pm

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 148204-Christmas-Good-Morning

Still have POWER - internet went out around 8pm when I was yakking with my FB buddy in Alaska.  So I just went to bed. 
At midnight it had rained again and then the arctic blast must have arrived, because by 4am the water is now a sheet of ice out there; so before my 2 little poopers slid out the door and down the steps ...I had to shake out some PET SAFE DE-ICER and that meant stepping out there in my jammies - winter coat and snow boots!  Lovely image I'm sure!  Razz

But now I know I didn't stock up on more of that Pet Safe Di-Icer ...shoot!
Updated snowfall accumulations has now been bumped up to 2"-5" for my section of the state.  Glad I got the water tub and float heater plugged in for the birds & squirrels set up on the front porch ...lots of activity out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:19 pm

Seems weather moves west to east. We got that storm yesterday.

Only, when it's here it's lighter...mostly. Yesterday's storm was a '3' on the scale they use (1 - 5). But by the time it hits Missouri it's killing people, seems.

Gd luck 4eva...hope it treats you well.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:32 pm

Trust you to make sure the birds and the squirrels are ok too!   Fingers crossed for you xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:36 pm

Original Quill wrote:Seems weather moves west to east.  We got that storm yesterday.

Only, when it's here it's lighter...mostly.  Yesterday's storm was a '3' on the scale they use (1 - 5).  But by the time it hits Missouri it's killing people, seems.

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 3406909858   Quill, but it's that DAMMM Canadian push that is making this a gut buster and horrid arctic blast!  My dear elderly friend in North Dakota survived but it was one blizzard after another, up there all last week.  She's always reminding me ... The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 2787774761   "you've nothing to B & M about missy" The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 1858517897

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:40 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Seems weather moves west to east.  We got that storm yesterday.

Only, when it's here it's lighter...mostly.  Yesterday's storm was a '3' on the scale they use (1 - 5).  But by the time it hits Missouri it's killing people, seems.

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 3406909858   Quill, but it's that DAMMM Canadian push that is making this a gut buster and horrid arctic blast!  My dear elderly friend in North Dakota survived but it was one blizzard after another, up there all last week.  She's always reminding me ... The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 2787774761   "you've nothing to B & M about missy" The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 1858517897

Same one here.  Heretofore the jet stream had run higher, allowing the Alaska/Canadian air mass to remain to the north.  Now it has itself moved south, releasing the cold air mass to come down on us.  Climate change has affected everything in the Pacific.  Jet stream is normally farther north:

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 85453784893-700

But look and the blue line to the left on the map below. This was Thursday when the front was over us.

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 SurfaceData26

It pushes east right out of the Gulf of Alaska, down to us and over to you by this morning.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:44 pm

It is really foggy here. We always seem to have fog here lately.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:54 pm

eddie wrote:It is really foggy here. We always seem to have fog here lately.

Your air normally comes out of Greenland, but the stream has released so that fronts now move as far south as North Africa:

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 Article-1340436-0C8D645C000005DC-625_634x476

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:08 pm

Well they're sending us fog!

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 3201073460
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:36 pm

Well, it's beginning to ~~ ♫ ♪ a lot like Christmas ♫ ♪ ~~  the snow started just as I was finishing up my quadruple batch of banana bread for the oven!  My house sure smells lovely!
The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 Ceefbda99817085c3309bce31ec9e619

'FOGGY DAY IN LONDON' ...London Fog coats were supposed to be the top of the line for outer wear. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:38 pm

Daily Mail wrote:Drivers faced tricky journeys today as freezing Britain was hit by fog and ice with temperatures down to almost -12C for the second day in a row.

The Met Office has issued yellow ‘be aware’ severe weather warnings for ice in Scotland and fog in the West Midlands as the landscape turned frosty.

Dense freezing fog is expected to linger parts of England, with scattered light wintry showers forecast across the North and East later on.

Swathes of the country shivered overnight as a widespread frost took hold and the mercury dipped to -11.6C in the Scottish Highlands.

And forecasters said the Berkshire village of Upper Lambourn had the coldest night in England, where a low of -8.4C was recorded.

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 305F162C00000578-3407991-image-a-16_1453289714788

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 3060802500000578-3407991-image-m-39_1453290243306

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 305EAB5800000578-3407991-image-a-37_1453290240301

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 306170F600000578-3407991-image-a-111_1453301906432

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 3061D67E00000578-3407991-image-a-79_1453306245843

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 306014DD00000578-3407991-image-a-40_1453290467328

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 305EA7E400000578-3407991-image-a-64_1453283708890

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 3061826900000578-3407991-image-a-108_1453301782950

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 305B5F1F00000578-0-image-a-1_1453279483876

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 305F172300000578-3407991-image-a-133_1453307501680

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 305E83E900000578-3407991-image-a-41_1453282443467

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 305F4FCD00000578-3407991-image-a-135_1453307507659

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 3060FFA700000578-3407991-image-a-91_1453297355988

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 305EEDE000000578-3407991-image-a-6_1453289167905

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 305EA79200000578-3407991-image-a-60_1453283668078

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 305E356300000578-3407991-Chilly_Another_view_of_St_James_s_Park_Lake_freezing_over_in_Lon-m-53_1453283384322

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 305EAA8700000578-3407991-image-a-55_1453283448757

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 305DF6D400000578-0-image-a-4_1453279487029

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 305E9F9F00000578-3407991-image-a-62_1453283669708

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 305E614300000578-3407991-image-m-44_1453282458674

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 305E33D700000578-3407991-image-m-37_1453281936076

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 305E611100000578-3407991-image-m-49_1453282554550

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 305E6EB000000578-3407991-image-a-34_1453281904431

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 305E802800000578-3407991-image-a-51_1453283060735

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 305E60AB00000578-3407991-image-m-50_1453282662235

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 305EA7C600000578-3407991-image-a-56_1453283609048

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 3060A92400000578-3407991-image-a-93_1453297795228

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 3061335500000578-3407991-image-a-97_1453300056849

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 3060E1DA00000578-3407991-image-a-96_1453300010581

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 3032E53100000578-3407991-image-a-42_1453290547465

The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 305EB96D00000578-3407991-image-m-12_1453289186417The good night and good morning thread - Page 20 305EBE3200000578-3407991-image-a-13_1453289194643

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:03 pm

Wow stunning photos Quill alien

4ever: what will you do with those baked bananas? That sounds lovely!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:16 pm

All taken yesterday in Scotland, Wales and England.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next