The good night and good morning thread

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

They used to be a thread called this on other forums where posters weary from the days debate would sign of globally so to speak

And as i am planning on hitting the sack very shortly after My dinner  (been up since 3:30am ) i thought what the hell

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:40 am

Night all, yawns getting too much to ignore!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:57 am

Night folks, tomorrow is another day.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by nicko on Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:14 am

Morning all. No snow here yet.
nicko
nicko

Posts : 12937
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 79
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:16 am

nicko wrote:Morning all.  No snow here yet.

Good morning, it's 15 past midnight where I am Smile

_________________
"When I look into your eyes, your love is there for me
And the more I go inside, the more there is to see ...

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28162
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Legal residence: Texas. Heart home: England

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:51 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
nicko wrote:Morning all.  No snow here yet.

Good morning, it's 15 past midnight where I am Smile


Good morning Mr no Backbone, have sent you a pm

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:05 am

Right, things to do.

But just remember people DIDGE KNOWS EVERYTHING, HE MUST BE OBEYED, FAILURE TO DO SO WILL MAKE HIS MENTAL STATE WORSE.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:11 am

sassy wrote:Right, things to do.

But just remember people DIDGE KNOWS EVERYTHING, HE MUST BE OBEYED, FAILURE TO DO SO WILL MAKE HIS MENTAL STATE WORSE.

Post reported

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by eddie on Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:32 pm

Can we please keep from insults guys?
Let's have a day where none of us insult someone else.

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 40061
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:59 pm

Right have stayed longer than I should

Night all and have a good evening

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:29 pm

Night all, off to Dad's tomorrow for the night, so better hit the sack, it's been really funny lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by nicko on Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:20 am

Morning campers.
nicko
nicko

Posts : 12937
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 79
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:21 am

Morning Nicko

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by eddie on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:20 am

Morning all! Should be getting ready to meet my mum for lunch and shopping but.....
Still in pjs drinking tea Sleep

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 40061
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:27 pm

Right have a good evening everyone, may catch you later or tomnorrow


Have fun

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:07 am

Right really am going this time lol

Night all and no hard feelings Ben, its just debate

All the best one and all

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:17 am

Didge wrote:Right really am going this time lol

Night all and no hard feelings Ben, its just debate

All the best one and all

Yeah, fuck you and the horse you rode in on, Pilgrim ... The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 1366281442

Not seriously, you are correct, it really is just debate. But if I didn't feel anything about it and get stirred up about it, I'd consider myself dead on the inside.

_________________
"When I look into your eyes, your love is there for me
And the more I go inside, the more there is to see ...

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28162
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Legal residence: Texas. Heart home: England

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:25 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:Right really am going this time lol

Night all and no hard feelings Ben, its just debate

All the best one and all

Yeah, fuck you and the horse you rode in on, Pilgrim ...  The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 1366281442

Not seriously, you are correct, it really is just debate. But if I didn't feel anything about it and get stirred up about it, I'd consider myself dead on the inside.


Good Morning, is what we normally say in the UK, but if that is good morning I am concerned how and what horses has to do with it

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:30 am

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:Right really am going this time lol

Night all and no hard feelings Ben, its just debate

All the best one and all

Yeah, fuck you and the horse you rode in on, Pilgrim ...  The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 1366281442

Not seriously, you are correct, it really is just debate. But if I didn't feel anything about it and get stirred up about it, I'd consider myself dead on the inside.


Good Morning, is what we normally say in the UK, but if that is good morning I am concerned how and what horses has to do with it

It's a Texas thing, and what we might be inclined to say at 1:30 a.m. -- which it is here Smile

_________________
"When I look into your eyes, your love is there for me
And the more I go inside, the more there is to see ...

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28162
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Legal residence: Texas. Heart home: England

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:32 am

Yeah, I'm staying up late -- it's MLK weekend, y'all Smile I'm planning to let everyone know how passionately Dr. King felt about income inequality come the actual holiday. Brace yourselves ...

_________________
"When I look into your eyes, your love is there for me
And the more I go inside, the more there is to see ...

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28162
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Legal residence: Texas. Heart home: England

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:37 am

That is tomorrow Martin Luther King day, of which I am very much aware of, but he is just one of many people who were inspirational. The saddest part is that it was only a few decades ago and you will still segregating black people in mass numbers from school, cafes etc

Not something to be proud of and this man lost his life to madness and was not the kindess person in regards to Islam either.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:39 am

Didge wrote:That is tomorrow Martin Luther King day, of which I am very much aware of, but he is just one of many people who were inspirational. The saddest part is that it was only a few decades ago and you will still segregating black people in mass numbers from school, cafes etc

Not something to be proud of and this man lost his life to madness and was not the kindess person in regards to Islam either.

Well, he was a man, not an ideal, and you have to learn how to understand people as being flawed before you can get past that and appreciate the ideals they stood for.

Otherwise we'll continue to bash the likes of Gandhi, Mandela and Jefferson for their flaws, all the while completely missing the point of their legacies.

_________________
"When I look into your eyes, your love is there for me
And the more I go inside, the more there is to see ...

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28162
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Legal residence: Texas. Heart home: England

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by nicko on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:50 am

Morning all, got up to about 1inch of snow. Young cat never seen snow, stood on step astonished before gingerly putting paw on it, then jumped a foot in air as she felt it. Old cat went out, dug a hole and wee'd in it. Both now jumping and skidding in it.
makes me laugh
nicko
nicko

Posts : 12937
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 79
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:53 am

nicko wrote:Morning all,   got up to about 1inch of snow.   Young cat never seen snow,   stood on step astonished before gingerly putting paw on it, then jumped a foot in air as she felt it. Old cat went out, dug a hole and wee'd in it.  Both now jumping and skidding in it.
makes me laugh

I love how pets react to snow! My mom's dog was delighted, she kept running around in it, big grin -- it was great Smile

_________________
"When I look into your eyes, your love is there for me
And the more I go inside, the more there is to see ...

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28162
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Legal residence: Texas. Heart home: England

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:58 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:That is tomorrow Martin Luther King day, of which I am very much aware of, but he is just one of many people who were inspirational. The saddest part is that it was only a few decades ago and you will still segregating black people in mass numbers from school, cafes etc

Not something to be proud of and this man lost his life to madness and was not the kindess person in regards to Islam either.

Well, he was a man, not an ideal, and you have to learn how to understand people as being flawed before you can get past that and appreciate the ideals they stood for.

Otherwise we'll continue to bash the likes of Gandhi, Mandela and Jefferson for their flaws, all the while completely missing the point of their legacies.



You really failed to grap any of my point did you..


That you have to celebrate someone murdered who thought for civil rights only a few decades ago
I call that embarressing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:01 am

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:That is tomorrow Martin Luther King day, of which I am very much aware of, but he is just one of many people who were inspirational. The saddest part is that it was only a few decades ago and you will still segregating black people in mass numbers from school, cafes etc

Not something to be proud of and this man lost his life to madness and was not the kindess person in regards to Islam either.

Well, he was a man, not an ideal, and you have to learn how to understand people as being flawed before you can get past that and appreciate the ideals they stood for.

Otherwise we'll continue to bash the likes of Gandhi, Mandela and Jefferson for their flaws, all the while completely missing the point of their legacies.



You really failed to grap any of my point did you..


That you have to celebrate someone murdered who thought for civil rights only a few decades ago
I call that embarressing

We start from where we are.

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 4uif

Don't get too cocky Smile

_________________
"When I look into your eyes, your love is there for me
And the more I go inside, the more there is to see ...

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28162
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Legal residence: Texas. Heart home: England

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by eddie on Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:59 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Yeah, I'm staying up late -- it's MLK weekend, y'all Smile I'm planning to let everyone know how passionately Dr. King felt about income inequality come the actual holiday. Brace yourselves ...


The first black man to make us realise that pro-black DOES NOT mean anti-White




_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 40061
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:39 pm

Well have a good evening everyone, seem to have lost the flavour to debate tonight after some real absurd views made.

All the best everyone

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:42 pm

Night all, see you all tomorrow

All the best

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:33 am

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Good_m10

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by nicko on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:43 am

Good morning FTL, all the other lazy sods are still in bed!
nicko
nicko

Posts : 12937
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 79
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:46 am

nicko wrote:Good morning FTL,    all the other lazy sods are still in bed!

Morning Nicko, wish I was there too The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Sleep10 but I have to go to work.  Have a good day x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:46 pm

Night everyone or in the case of some have a good day

Have fun

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:50 am

Right, night all again

We see a constant theme by the left, lying and inventing falsehoods, making unfounded claims not made and then passing them off as if people will not notice and this is done to deligitimise posters. Even the latest post after I have informed them they are on ignore has even further fabrications.

As seen I will deal with each in a different way who do so, and in the case tonight they have been sent to Coventry til the end of Feb until they learn

All the best everyone

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:44 pm

All the best everyone

Night

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Irn Bru on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:41 am

Didge wrote:All the best everyone

Night

Night Didge.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:13 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:All the best everyone

Night

Night Didge.


Night Irn

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by eddie on Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:43 am

Good morning all
Had a funeral yesterday of an old friend, taken too soon really.
A talented, almost genius, musician, who was also a fantastic transvestite and put on a bloody good show with his Mr Bizzaro act.
Spent many a night with him, jamming, painting our nails and discussing his love of food.

Going to miss him. But what a celebration of his life that funeral was!!
A real emotional day yesterday.

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 40061
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:24 pm

eddie wrote:Good morning all
Had a funeral yesterday of an old friend, taken too soon really.
A talented, almost genius, musician, who was also a fantastic transvestite and put on a bloody good show with his Mr Bizzaro act.
Spent many a night with him, jamming, painting our nails and discussing his love of food.

Going to miss him. But what a celebration of his life that funeral was!!
A real emotional day yesterday.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Eddie Sad x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by eddie on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:53 pm

feelthelove wrote:
eddie wrote:Good morning all
Had a funeral yesterday of an old friend, taken too soon really.
A talented, almost genius, musician, who was also a fantastic transvestite and put on a bloody good show with his Mr Bizzaro act.
Spent many a night with him, jamming, painting our nails and discussing his love of food.

Going to miss him. But what a celebration of his life that funeral was!!
A real emotional day yesterday.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Eddie Sad x

Thank you FTL xx
He really was a huge character and so many people's lives were touched by him X

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 40061
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:19 pm

eddie wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Eddie Sad x

Thank you FTL xx
He really was a huge character and so many people's lives were touched by him X

He sounds wonderful The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Hug11 x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:17 pm

Right am off out.
So have a wonderful evening to all in the UK

A great day to those in the rest of the world

Fancy that an afternoon without hardly any talk of Muslims or Asylum seekers.

That must be a first for a while..


All the best everyone

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:18 pm

Didge wrote:Right am off out.
So have a wonderful evening to all in the UK

A great day to those in the rest of the world

Fancy that an afternoon without hardly any talk of Muslims or Asylum seekers.

That must be a first for a while..


All the best everyone

Have a lovely evening Didge, take care I love you xxx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:41 pm

And so to bed


night folks

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:46 pm

Right have a good evening everyone

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Irn Bru on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:20 am

Well that's me for tonight so handing over to the early morning shift to carry on with the debates.

Night all Laughing

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:25 am

Night Irn, sleep the sleep of the just lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:36 am

Night night, sleep calls.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:21 am

Night all, busy day tomorrow.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:21 am

Night all.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum